1. Welcome! Please take a few seconds to create your free account to post threads, make some friends, remove a few ads while surfing and much more. ClutchFans has been bringing fans together to talk Houston Sports since 1996. Join us!

Jacinda Ardern is evil and dangerous

Discussion in 'BBS Hangout: Debate & Discussion' started by AroundTheWorld, Sep 28, 2022.

1. AroundTheWorld

AroundTheWorld Insufferable 98er
    Supporting Member

Next post.

King1 likes this.
  2. DatRocketFan

DatRocketFan Member

Different folks different strokes. Imagine being so political invested that u would call those that have differing political alignment evil.

If left unchecked Newsom will act like those in the ccp? Where are u even getting this nonsense.

That's like saying desantis will turn our country into a white nationalism Christianity nation if he rise to power.

Typical Republicans and their tactics of fear mongering

FranchiseBlade likes this.
  3. King1

King1 Contributing Member

Well, unfortunately a lot of posters on here are drunk. I'm proud of what I accomplished. Sorry. Maybe one day you will be too

Maybe take a walk or do breathing exercises. Hit the gym late night. Might help you with your anger

4. RocketsDraftTV

How can anybody support these democrats

King1 likes this.
  5. King1

That saying is racist in today's society. Think you need to apologize

6. King1

You're not politically invested? Helps to just tell the truth and not cower down.

I'm outnumbered but it doesn't bother me. Speak for yourself

7. FranchiseBlade

FranchiseBlade Contributing Member
    Supporting Member

Do you know the political parties of New Zealand?

Democrats aren't one of them.

Did you post in the the wrong thread?

8. Xerobull

Xerobull You son of a b!tch! I'm in!

Daymn, girl, dem choppers!

jiggyfly, Invisible Fan and Andre0087 like this.
  9. Andre0087

Andre0087 Member

That's what I'm talking about, I'm not angry but if you have to constantly post on the BBS about how much of a self made man/woman you are...IMO you aren't worth spit.

jiggyfly likes this.
  10. durvasa

durvasa Contributing Member

So it’s from a remarks to the press in 2020 at the beginning of the pandemic when it was an emergency situation and there was great uncertainty over how bad it could get. That is a time when having a clear, single source of vetted information is kind of important. This isn’t “pure evil”. Context matters.

Invisible Fan likes this.
  11. AroundTheWorld

Supporting Member

She said it many times, and not just in the beginning. And her UN speech is consistent with this authoritarian, fanatical, ignorant approach.

12. Deckard

Deckard Blade Runner
    Supporting Member

Go have a few drinks and relax. If that chick is anything, it's not "evil."

jiggyfly and durvasa like this.
  13. AroundTheWorld

Supporting Member

She is absolutely evil.

14. Deckard

Deckard Blade Runner
    Supporting Member

Nope. Misguided, perhaps, but she's currently running a small country with a population that's far more happy than either mine or your own.

15. AroundTheWorld

Supporting Member

Nope.

https://www.bloomberg.com/news/arti...est-approval-since-2017-victory?sref=PCsRFcEP

New Zealand PM Ardern Has Lowest Approval Since 2017 Victory
    [​IMG]
    Jacinda ArdernPhotographer: Brendon Thorne/Bloomberg

8 August 2022 at 21:51 GMT-4

New Zealand Prime Minister Jacinda Ardern slipped further in popularity and her Labour Party could face an uphill struggle to retain power next year, a new political poll shows.

Ardern’s rating as preferred prime minister fell to 30% from 33% in May, according to a 1News Kantar poll conducted in the first week of August. Her rating is the lowest since she became prime minister in 2017. The poll was published late Monday in Wellington.

Ardern has come under pressure as soaring inflation pushes up the cost of food and fuel, and starts to erode consumer and business confidence. She also faces a main opposition National Party that has been revived under new leader and former Air New Zealand boss Christopher Luxon, signaling a tough battle at the next election which must be held by late 2023.

Meet the Ex-Airline Chief Seeking to Topple New Zealand’s Ardern

Luxon still trails Ardern in the preferred prime minister measure with a 22% reading, down from 25% in May, but has turned the tide from a year ago when his predecessors scored single figures.

At a party level, National has headed Labour in the past three polls. It had 37% support this month down from 39% in May while Labour support fell to 33% from 35%.

National and its center-right ally ACT had a combined 48% support while Labour and its ally the Green Party had a total of 42%. This suggests National-ACT would hold a majority in parliament, 1News reported.

16. Deckard

Deckard Blade Runner
    Supporting Member

Admit it. If she were better looking you wouldn't be as irritated by her.
    She's been in office a good stretch. A majority of the people might be ready for a change. They're unlikely to pick someone you'd be happy with, however.

17. Salvy

Salvy Member

You are the most hateful poster on this site outside of DaDakota. Toxic masculinity has invaded your brain...

18. Andre0087

Andre0087 Member

So are you an illegal immigrant or not? Rules apply to thee but not for me? Kick rocks hypocrite...

Be thankful for Reagan (lol) allowing your illegal family to live here and quit b****ing...

19. AroundTheWorld

Supporting Member

LOL you got me there. I'll admit that. I would still be irritated, but less so.

There is something incredibly annoying about her passive aggressive fake empathy smile and the entire way she talks.

Deckard likes this.
  20. Xopher

Xopher Member
    Supporting Member

Nah. His parents came here illegally then had him. He is an anchor baby.

Invisible Fan and Andre0087 like this.