1. Welcome! Please take a few seconds to create your free account to post threads, make some friends, remove a few ads while surfing and much more. ClutchFans has been bringing fans together to talk Houston Sports since 1996. Join us!

Joe Biden's America

Discussion in 'BBS Hangout: Debate & Discussion' started by SuraGotMadHops, May 12, 2021.

1. Reeko

Reeko Member

Dems +50 in the midterms if Biden did this

2. StupidMoniker

StupidMoniker I lost a bet

Biden should order the DOJ not to enforce any drug laws (because they are unconstitutional).

3. Invisible Fan

Invisible Fan Contributing Member

I guess there's no outrage for this disturbing pattern of GOP Pedophiles because these "Republicans" didn't wear women's clothes?

No funny memes, tweets or cartoons for GOPedos?

Or maybe they're grandfathered in when this was normal and hush hush in their Good Ol Days of priest and boy scout abuse.

Pedophilia goes beyond party lines but one party loves covering it up more than the other. Gives me Sandusky vibes and the lengths Penn State went through to make him look strong and great.

Even pre-MAGA GOP were chickenshit to denounce Sandusky in the House.

https://www.tribdem.com/news/house-...cle_60f4b775-e4b3-5aad-8725-31386b0ba175.html

Better check these guys when they scream on TV, "Will someone please think about the children??"

You b****es love your authoritarian cult leaders. Hopefully yall use half your brain and not leave your women and children alone with them.

4. jiggyfly

jiggyfly Member

[​IMG]

LondonCalling, ROCKSS, Amiga and 2 others like this.
  5. AroundTheWorld

AroundTheWorld Insufferable 98er
    Supporting Member

6. AroundTheWorld

Supporting Member

7. Nook

Nook Member

You are a bizarre man that lives in some sort of weird Mad Max like existence in your head.

First your solution to crime is to have armed people patrolling stores and now you believe that those that make more money than you "hate you".

With that logic, am I to assume that you hate those that make more than you?

Also, if half the country really hates you and really wanted to take more from you, they would just take it from you or elect people that would take it from you.

I have also noted you have an odd fascination with taxes and having money "stolen" from you.

No one is stealing money from you.... and it sounds miserable to go through life looking at the world the way it sounds like you do.

ROCKSS, jiggyfly and Andre0087 like this.
  8. Nook

Nook Member

I can't take anything Tucker Carlson says serious because he has proven he just panders.

ROCKSS and Andre0087 like this.
  9. Astrodome

Astrodome Member
    Supporting Member

Let's party!$!

Invisible Fan and Nook like this.
  10. StupidMoniker

StupidMoniker I lost a bet

That's one way of looking at it. I see it as a recognition that this country went off track in the 1930s and have continually gone more and more away from the laws and principles that made it great.
    Or go to online only. I know the left's solution is just to let people steal, but I am a crimefighter.
    No, I believe that those who make less money than me and benefit from my work hate me.
    No. Like me, I think they are being soaked by the masses.
    They have, and will continue to do so.
    Taxation is theft (actually it is extortion - I better give this tax collecter my money, or it would be a shame what happens). It isn't miserable, it would just be a lot better if they left me much more of what's mine.

11. fchowd0311

fchowd0311 Contributing Member

We live in a society.

rocketsjudoka and Andre0087 like this.
  12. ElPigto

ElPigto Member
    Supporting Member

I really hate that stupid face Tucker Carlson makes.

ROCKSS, AroundTheWorld and Andre0087 like this.
  13. AroundTheWorld

Supporting Member

Me too, and I agree he panders.

But are we sure that these aren't intimidation tactics, where law enforcement is being used to go after political opponents?

How else to explain the case of that lady?

ROXRAN likes this.
  14. jiggyfly

jiggyfly Member

So the Country was greater in the 1930's than it has been since?

Greater for who?

So you think the country was greater before the 30's than in the 40's and 50's?

You are not even trying to make sense anymore.

15. jiggyfly

jiggyfly Member

So you want to talk about what Trump was doing as confirmed by BAR and the AG of NY state?

16. Nook

Nook Member

I respect your opinion to feel this way, but I strongly disagree.

The left's position is just to let people steal? No, it really isn't, but I do appreciate your honesty.

I don't think most people even view it in the terms that you do.

Soaked by the masses? Again, I don't agree and don't think that this is how the overwhelming majority of people view the world or the situation but I do appreciate you are straight forward and explain how you view the world.

If the masses really hated people like you, you wouldn't be here.

Indifference is a real thing.

I'm not touching this one because I don't have time to go into a deep discussion with you over the idea of what is actually yours and what isn't. Ill just say thank you for responding. I enjoy hearing a different sincere opinion.

fchowd0311, jiggyfly and ROXRAN like this.
  17. thegary

thegary Contributing Member

Just go off grid

jiggyfly likes this.
  18. ROCKSS

ROCKSS Contributing Member

So they got an anonymous tip, showed up.....didn't raid the house, questioned her and left. Could it have been a person who had a grudge, sure but trying to connect the dots to a full blown raid is quite the stretch, I think were past the point where any authority who gets a tip is not going to act, there is to much crazy in the world, just think how the story would have gone if this was a real terrorist and they DIDNT go check on it and then they kill innocent people, then the story would be how incompetent's they are, if someone really did make a bogus call then they need to be hauled in and given the old what for......I love how Tucker says the FBI knew she wasn't there because they have sophisticated facial recognition smh.......he loves to blow a story up and then say its just like Russia...........man he loves him some Russia. the fox variety hour is so entertaining, they should use there make believe minds for good and go right a good fake sit com or something

19. Nook

Nook Member

Could the government be using law enforcement to go after political opponents? Sure, it is possible because it has happened in just about every government and that includes the USA. I would need some documentation of that though. He is deeply involved in the same movements and around the move to storm the Capitol. So it is also very possible that they did believe that she was involved. I also am skeptical of what she says based on her history.

If they find proof that she was being purposely harassed, she should sue and people in the government should be held accountable.

What I can tell you is having worked as a prosecutor for the federal government, you would be surprised how often mistakes or incompetence happens. It is often labeled as a conspiracy or purposeful but most of the time it is just general sloppiness or laziness and sometimes incompetence. For example the FBI with petitions for search warrants and for probable cause. In most cases there is no one on the other side that ever closely studies them and finds clerical errors or incomplete or sloppy work in the warrants. The Judges look at them, the general basis is good and the Judge grants or doesn't grant them. Recently the FBI has gotten in trouble for this because of a couple very high profile cases. The FBI even fired an agent over it. However it is very common and has been for decades. It isn't a purposeful mistake, it is laziness but it is then pushed off as on purpose.

20. Nook

Nook Member

[​IMG]

jiggyfly, JeeberD and thegary like this.