1. Welcome! Please take a few seconds to create your free account to post threads, make some friends, remove a few ads while surfing and much more. ClutchFans has been bringing fans together to talk Houston Sports since 1996. Join us!

Fantasy Keeper Baseball 2022 - DRAFT THREAD

Discussion in 'Fantasy Sports' started by fadeaway, Mar 20, 2022.

1. SamCassell

SamCassell Contributing Member

I can play if needed, @fadeaway. Seems like it wouldn’t require a big time investment.

2. PhiSlammaJamma

This week f'in sucked. Not only did Guerro Jr. kill me, AGAIN, my entire team was in under 1 fpg. It's ugly. Literally could replace the entire lineup,

3. PhiSlammaJamma

The 3 players on my bench just outscored my starting lineup, and they had -1 total. OMG.

4. fadeaway

fadeaway Contributing Member

Rook tearing up this league!

5. Rocketball

Rocketball Contributing Member

I don’t normally agree with Fade, but I do here…..

6. PhiSlammaJamma

I am going to break the unwritten rules of fantasy baseball, and place Joc and Pham on my IL.

7. SamCassell

I guess no one goes undefeated!

For real though, ridiculous pitching staff. More than makes up for the questionable decision to start two catchers. ;)

8. Rocketball

You know it’s a great year, when you have a bad week, but somehow get the win, after being down bad all week. I fought all the way back down just a point, last game of the evening, ninth inning, my boy Xander hits a meaningless HR in a loss to give me the win for the week…

But in the end, just like always, probably get my butt kicked in the first week of the playoffs….

9. FLASH21

FLASH21 Heart O' Champs

Honestly, I would have been mad if you DIDN’T win that week.

I needed to outpace Jent on points for the season but still lose as many games as he did.

It did feel good to play somewhat spoiler to fade that following week. :D

10. fadeaway

Congrats to @PhiSlammaJamma and @Ray Martinez for winning their final games and making the playoffs. Good luck to you both and you'll need it facing off against the two behemoths @Rocketball and @RedNation who have both dominated all year.

Sorry @SamCassell old salt, we both just missed and you'll have to join me on the sideline.

Thanks to everyone for continuing to play hard down the stretch. Remember under the new rules there is no incentive to tank, and it is beneficial to finish as strong as possible.

Good luck to all the playoff teams.

11. SamCassell

Couple years in a row finishing 3rd in points but missing the playoffs. Just bad luck!

The two teams with the fewest roster moves ended up with the best records. Tribute to good drafting and good keepers.

12. fadeaway

13. SamCassell

Two weeks per round. The first matchup is only half over.

14. Rocketball

I don’t know about that, I could be in trouble with all my top pitchers going down… not going good. Been pretty lucky all year for most part with health - always gets me at the end.

15. fadeaway

Oops, that's right.. ha ha ha. I forgot about that. In that case, I certainly just jinxed things, so congrats to @RedNation and @Ray Martinez Bleed CubbieBlue. :p:D

16. Rocketball

Dang, @RedNation, if you lose, blame @fadeaway , so far he’s not looking very good with his prediction…..

17. fadeaway

That game is bonkers and can still go either way. PSJ is up by 10 but Red has 4 more hitters to play, including Betts.

18. Rocketball

That is crazy my opponent in finals coming down to 2 point game, 3 innings left to play….

19. PhiSlammaJamma

Epic matchup. And the Series finale should be just as good. Framber took me to the woodshed. The Aliens would have beat us all, lol. How do you put up nearly 900 points over two weeks, but it happened.

20. SamCassell

Too late to do me much good! :p Honestly Jent went off against me every matchup and that cost me a playoff spot.

Congrats to both Red and Rook.