1. Welcome! Please take a few seconds to create your free account to post threads, make some friends, remove a few ads while surfing and much more. ClutchFans has been bringing fans together to talk Houston Sports since 1996. Join us!

Breaking: FBI raiding Mar-a-Lago

Discussion in 'BBS Hangout: Debate & Discussion' started by larsv8, Aug 8, 2022.

1. Invisible Fan

Invisible Fan Contributing Member

MY DOCUMENTSSS!!! MYYY PRECCIIOUUSSS!!!

- One-term Gollum at Mordor a Lago.

2. larsv8

larsv8 Contributing Member

Lulz, this idiot.

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

3. CrixusTheUndefeatedGaul

Supporting Member

FBI raided this Trump supporter. Any thoughts?

4. fchowd0311

fchowd0311 Contributing Member

"Bashes colonial powers". Seems like that woke anti-patriotic agenda they teach at those liberal indoctrination camps.

I have a an addiction to listening to podcast type media on impacts of colonialism and American manifest destiny. They are very harsh on "colonial powers".

Why don't they get raided by the FBI?

Nook and CrixusTheUndefeatedGaul like this.
  5. Xerobull

Xerobull You son of a b!tch! I'm in!

Ah, the 'Phone a Friend' defense team.

cdastros and FranchiseBlade like this.
  6. DatRocketFan

DatRocketFan Member

Case close, trump took home classified documents equal him breakin a law or two.

But apparently when it comes to Trump, the fbi is setting him up by planting documents and bugging him.

The agency that is created to enforced the law is being accused of setting up trump by said poster. Hilarious.

7. fchowd0311

Wrong thread.

8. rocketsjudoka

rocketsjudoka Contributing Member
    Supporting Member

A lot of well established lawyers have declined to work for Trump in many of his legal
    Issues. Most of this has less to do with politics but that he is a bad client. He doesn’t pay his bills and doesn’t follow advice.

9. fchowd0311

Also isn't this the same group of people that say provocative trash like "Anne Frank was a colonizer"?

10. dobro1229

dobro1229 Contributing Member

Had to look this up. Well intentioned group it seems that is on the far end of seeking reparations and a more aggressive stance on America’s relationship with African Americans. Some would say they are too aggressive and antagonistic.

However what the FBI is investigating is the contacts they have with foreign agents of the FSB. Russian intelligence is trying to use them to sew divisions in the US and trying to use them to split the Democratic Party in two which helps the GOP. So yeah this group doesn’t realize they are being manipulated and if they do know it than shame on them. Helping out the GOP is one hell of a way to pay back African Americans who are institutionally harmed by the American racist fundamental elements that can hold back people of color.

Let’s help African Americans by getting people elected who are literally trying to make it impossible for African American people to vote… makes sense.

11. CCorn

CCorn Member

You just wait until he releases his documents that prove Obama was born in Kenya.

superfob, Nook, jiggyfly and 11 others like this.
  12. fchowd0311

These people probably had well intentions years, decades ago. They lost the plot a while back it seems like.

But it really seems like they have taken the "the enemy of my enemy is my friend" mantra as their core ideology now. They will reflexively attach on to anything that hates the US which is dangerous and probably makes them easy targets for foreign spies.

13. dobro1229

And as of lately has lawyers lying to the fbi for him. That I think is the biggest detractor. Rudy likely getting indicted. Sydney Powell doing whatever Sidney Powell does, and now the latest… no thank you. Regardless if the guy pays his bills which with lawyers he probably does because the RNC has been covering that cost if I recall.

FranchiseBlade likes this.
  14. dobro1229

Yeah I take it that way. The fact I’ve never heard of them is probably a good thing. Probably should keep it that way.

15. JuanValdez

JuanValdez Contributing Member

I googled to find this John Yoo gem but came up empty. Do you have a link?

jiggyfly likes this.
  16. adoo

adoo Member

Yoo did work for W's DoJ; his claim to infamy has been the he was the author of the memo saying that water-boarding is enhanced interrogation, not torture.

Yoo, other than being a commentator on foxnews, had no affiliation w the Trump white house.

17. CCorn

CCorn Member

He’s playing chess while the libtards and corrupt FBI are playing slinky.

18. DatRocketFan

DatRocketFan Member

He needs more !!!! To send a message

19. Ubiquitin

Ubiquitin Contributing Member
    Supporting Member

Lmao!!

20. JuanValdez

JuanValdez Contributing Member