1. Welcome! Please take a few seconds to create your free account to post threads, make some friends, remove a few ads while surfing and much more. ClutchFans has been bringing fans together to talk Houston Sports since 1996. Join us!

The state of the republican party

Discussion in 'BBS Hangout: Debate & Discussion' started by NewRoxFan, Feb 21, 2021.

1. deb4rockets

deb4rockets Contributing Member
    Supporting Member

LMAO. Who told you that? Trump, Margorie Taylor Greene, someone else in the GOP, or Fox News?

ROCKSS and FranchiseBlade like this.
  2. No Worries

No Worries Contributing Member

Fox News appears to hate teachers ...

3. deb4rockets

Supporting Member

That really pisses me off. Teachers deserve a hell of a lot more respect. Unless they've worked as a teacher they have no idea what it's like to do that job. They work their asses off! They don't get extra pay for all the extra hours spent on paperwork, planning, grading and other professional development and duties outside work that are required of them.

There is so much pressure and stress put on them in dealing with day to day issues in the classroom. They don't get a lunch hour or two to wine and dine and socialize with clients like those jerks. In fact, they get about 20 minutes to eat after walking the class down to the cafeteria.

Grooming and watching p*rn with kids is a disgusting take on the job of a teacher. That far right propaganda spreading jerk on Fox News makes me sick to my stomach with that take on teachers.

#3843 deb4rockets, Aug 24, 2022
    Last edited: Aug 24, 2022
  4. Rileydog

Rileydog Contributing Member

The right is anti science and is on the verge of anti education.

For all the comical talk about how the globalist Dems are intentionally making America more brown to expand their voting base …

Is the Republican Party promoting anti science and anti education sentiment to keep its voting base less educated, less able to think critically, less upwardly mobile, more gullible?

I’m not saying that is the intent or objective, but could it be? Or could it be an unintended consequence?

I mean, what is parent sentiment toward schools and teachers after watching these Fox News segments?

5. Phillyrocket

Phillyrocket Member

Far-Right Activist Laura Loomer Refuses to Concede, Sobs About Voter Fraud

https://www.newsweek.com/far-right-...-concede-sobs-about-voter-fraud-1736325?amp=1

How many of these spineless, snowflake, product of bulldozer parenting, cuckoo bird candidates are out there??

6. ElPigto

ElPigto Member
    Supporting Member

We need to erase these sort of people from our current history. I really hope that delicacy of our democratic system truly drives out voters to go out and vote. Ridiculous that we have to call into question the legitimacy of the election system just because they lost.

7. ROCKSS

ROCKSS Contributing Member

They simply cant comprehend that the public does not want them representing them and then yell "corruption" when they lose. What a snowflake, grab your participation trophy and go spread lies elsewhere......I think we can predict that every gop loss (and maybe some wins) will have this type of conclusion, they wont concede and will yell voter fraud even though they cannot PROVE it

8. Reeko

Reeko Member

and if she had won, u wouldn’t hear one peep about “election integrity” or “voter fraud”…I hate these people

9. T_Man

T_Man Contributing Member

Where the heck is my new bestie... @raining threes i'm in a meeting in need some entertainment....

T_Man

raining threes, ROCKSS and Andre0087 like this.
  10. leroy

leroy Contributing Member

ROCKSS and deb4rockets like this.
  11. fchowd0311

fchowd0311 Contributing Member

https://v.redd.it/cfoopve5c6j91

Because most of her potential constituents are like that. Keep in mind her primary opponent is almost as extreme and just more polished. Like he's on the MTG wing of the party and he's the moderate candidate in this primary. That's all you need to know about that voting district.

ROCKSS likes this.
  12. Jugdish

Jugdish Member

All this paste ain't gonna eat itself.

jiggyfly, ROCKSS and thegary like this.
  13. Reeko

Reeko Member

Voters in Kansas rejected a proposed state constitutional amendment Tuesday that would have said there was no right to an abortion in the state, according to The Associated Press.

this amendment was shot down 59-41…a whopping 18 points

Have Republicans truly fcked up now?

14. Phillyrocket

Phillyrocket Member

I was fully expecting a Nov red wave thanks to inflation and Biden’s low polling. But packing the Court to overturn a ruling the majority of this country agrees with is going to bite them in the ass.

They just don’t get it. Just because you and a few of your echo chamber cult feel one way doesn’t mean the rest of us do.

ROCKSS, Reeko and Andre0087 like this.
  15. Reeko

Reeko Member

and they’re doubling down with many of them saying there will be a federal ban if they regain power along with going after gay marriage next

ROCKSS likes this.
  16. TheRealist137

TheRealist137 Member

Many voters will not forget that the Republican Party took away abortion rights. This large group will be motivated to vote against Republican candidates for the rest of their lives.

JeeberD and Nook like this.
  17. Phillyrocket

Phillyrocket Member

One consequence is that teachers are leaving in droves because of all these issues and disrespect from parents. We’ve seen the articles about replacing them with the lower educated and of course non liberal college indoctrinated.

Imagine your kids being taught the three Rs by proud GED receivers like Lauren Boebert? That might be where we are headed.

Rileydog and FranchiseBlade like this.
  18. Nook

Nook Member

Judging by my sexual and romantic history, I really like to **** brown people.

jiggyfly and ROXRAN like this.
  19. Nook

Nook Member

[​IMG]

rocketsjudoka likes this.
  20. deb4rockets

Supporting Member

Add in all the extra BS with arming and fortifying schools and expecting teachers to train in a job outside their wheelhouse that cops can't even do. Imagine defending yourself against assault rifles because radical gun toters can buy them legally.

Oh, and wack job Lauren Boebert is the last person qualified to teach any students. That woman took her GED like four times didn't she?

This country needs to pay teachers much more. Greg Abbott and Red State Republicans could care less about funding schools and educators the way they should be. Education is the key to teaching our next generation. You need quality teachers, and their salaries should match those of other professionals. We don't need Little House on the Prairie high school grad teachers in this age of technology, science, and innovation. We need to have quality teachers who can develop critical thinking skills in the children.

Huge corporations, businesses, power plants, and chemical plants' millions in tax breaks aren't necessary. Those taxes could be used for big money for our schools.

#3860 deb4rockets, Aug 24, 2022
    Last edited: Aug 24, 2022
    JeeberD likes this.