1. Welcome! Please take a few seconds to create your free account to post threads, make some friends, remove a few ads while surfing and much more. ClutchFans has been bringing fans together to talk Houston Sports since 1996. Join us!

Breaking: FBI raiding Mar-a-Lago

Discussion in 'BBS Hangout: Debate & Discussion' started by larsv8, Aug 8, 2022.

1. AroundTheWorld

Supporting Member

The EU is a bureaucratic shitshow. Orban is about 70% right in his disagreements with the EU.

2. Andre0087

Andre0087 Member

I'll let it be, don't wanna derail this thread. Another time...

jiggyfly likes this.
  3. deb4rockets

deb4rockets Contributing Member
    Supporting Member

Learn that snide remarks from Trump and Orban?

#1783 deb4rockets, Aug 15, 2022
    Last edited: Aug 15, 2022
  4. deb4rockets

Supporting Member

I'm not going to read anything from the American Conservative. I can only imagine the BS to justify right wing hate, bigotry, and censorship. Don't mix your nasty "other than European" bloods with us Orban appeals to the White Nationalists' in the GOP party.

5. AroundTheWorld

Supporting Member

So obsessed you have to name him twice?

6. Astrodome

Astrodome Member
    Supporting Member

Not so much of an attack but an observation. This stuff sells. Quite a few entities made a killing when the round mound was in office.

Show the media that has nailed this coverage without flip flopping and I will absolutely give them a read.

Nook likes this.
  7. deb4rockets

Supporting Member

Thanks. Didn't notice my mistake. I'll fix it Mr. Orban radical right way of government defender.

8. Amiga

Amiga I get vaunted sacred revelations from social media
    Supporting Member

It's an inaccurate observation when you generalize it and do not criticize particular articles or even particular publishers, websites, or authors.

Most article I read has disclaimers of 'we don't fully know yet and might never since they are classified'. Do tell me more about which one you have read that you have a problem with.

BTW, the first general source I go to is still wiki
    FBI search of Mar-a-Lago - Wikipedia

FranchiseBlade likes this.
  9. DaDakota

DaDakota If you want to know, just ask!

It is shocking that a guy from Germany would be so in favor of facist leaders, when his country literally shows what happens with Hitler.

Book banning - check
    overbearing rules and governance - check
    turning in your neighbors - check

I mean - how anyone can be from a country that had Hitler as it's leader and embrace what is going on with some in our country is mind blowing.

But that is ATW these days.

DD

deb4rockets likes this.
  10. edwardc

edwardc Member

11. Commodore

Commodore Contributing Member

so many high profile Republicans being targeted by Dem prosecutors

scary times

12. larsv8

larsv8 Contributing Member

Fixed for you.

jiggyfly, ROCKSS, VooDooPope and 4 others like this.
  13. Xerobull

Xerobull You son of a b!tch! I'm in!

Talk about drawing the short ****ing straw

14. Newlin

Newlin Member

I always wondered how the German people could have allowed someone like Hitler to come to power. NOW, I understand. We are seeing the same thing play out here in the United States with Trump. I’ll admit that I was naive. I just didn’t think it was possible. I thought Americans took pride in free and fair elections and the orderly transfer of power.

I now view Americans differently. I now know there are tens of millions of Americans willing to throw away everything that people have fought and died for, in order to keep someone like Donald Trump in power. It’s disgusting.

Xopher, ROCKSS, superfob and 5 others like this.
  15. Xerobull

Xerobull You son of a b!tch! I'm in!

That’s the crux. Most of these people are so far removed from actually fighting in a war that mattered that they don’t understand what our forefathers did. They’re fat, lazy, entitled and mad for some unknown reason. Trump taps into this and feeds it. He’s a demagogue.

jiggyfly, ROCKSS, Nook and 5 others like this.
  16. deb4rockets

Supporting Member

It's amazing how guys like that cry when Republicans are investigated or caught commiting crimes. Such an unfair world when certain people aren't immune to the laws of this country. Defund the FBI! Defund the IRS! Impeach those judges that investigate our guys stealing secrets! Censure those RINOS that dare to tell the truth about the coup and insurrection. Trump won! What'this world coming to?

The difference between myself and that dude is that I believe criminals deserve to be charged for their crimes, and I don't give a damn what party they represent. Get the corruption out of our government.

Agent94, ROCKSS and VooDooPope like this.
  17. CCorn

CCorn Member

18. deb4rockets

Supporting Member

I feel the same way. It's sad.

ROCKSS and VooDooPope like this.
  19. CCorn

CCorn Member

Or the republicans literally nominated the biggest idiot in the country to lead their party. But hey, cry about the media.

Xopher, ROCKSS, Nook and 3 others like this.
  20. FranchiseBlade

FranchiseBlade Contributing Member
    Supporting Member

So nice try with reverse psychology. I did read it. He tried to defend the racist language of Orban by twisting it to mean anti-Muslim. It was insanely bigoted.

But of course the anti-Muslim angle appeals to you.

But to normal folk this is bigoted, xenophobic. And Orban deserves all of the criticism he received.

The author is obviously trying to minimize it by talking about just a few comments in the gigantic hour long speech.

But the best part is where the article's author says it's not American anti-mixed-race Orban is talking about. Americans relate that to the horrible history of prejudice towards African-Americans. But he really meant the anti-Muslim type of prejudice which you guys should all be okay with. The article is ridiculous.

It's actually humorous you posted this article as a defense.

I know you enjoy anything against Islam whether fundamenlist extremist variety or not. And anything against people with beards that you consider dirty can't be bad.

But Orban means anyone that is different. And that's the real problem.

deb4rockets, VooDooPope and Andre0087 like this.