1. Welcome! Please take a few seconds to create your free account to post threads, make some friends, remove a few ads while surfing and much more. ClutchFans has been bringing fans together to talk Houston Sports since 1996. Join us!

Breaking: FBI raiding Mar-a-Lago

Discussion in 'BBS Hangout: Debate & Discussion' started by larsv8, Aug 8, 2022.

1. Two Sandwiches

Two Sandwiches Contributing Member

Seems like there's a difference in the sensitivity of the information here. I thought Hilary was just using the private servers and personal email for communication, which is something Trump also did.

I'm asking honestly. I don't know if I know all the details and may be ignorant to them.

Blatz likes this.
  2. deb4rockets

deb4rockets Contributing Member
    Supporting Member

I like these responses...

Ziggy, Nook and Two Sandwiches like this.
  3. deb4rockets

Supporting Member

Kushner does seem like the type to sell his soul to the Devil. Jared's always seemed like a shady one.

4. No Worries

No Worries Contributing Member

5. Xerobull

Xerobull You son of a b!tch! I'm in!

[​IMG]

jiggyfly, Ziggy and Blatz like this.
  6. No Worries

The complete guide to every excuse Republicans have made for Trump's theft of classified documents

MONDAY
    Excuse: Everyone is corrupt except Trump—says Trump himself.
    Excuse: This warrant and raid business was uncalled for. Trump would have turned over everything had the government simply asked politely.

TUESDAY
    Excuse: It’s totally fine that Trump took all of those documents. The only issue is that he racked up some library fines for failing to return overdue government secrets.
    Excuse: The FBI put it there!

WEDNESDAY
    Excuse: This is all the fault of the Deep State FBI, headed up by ultra-liberal Christopher Wray.

THURSDAY
    Excuse: #Whatabout Obama? Obama did it, too. He did it worse, in fact. Also, he’s a secret Muslim.
    Excuse: LOL, like, the only thing that would justify this would be, I dunno, nuclear secrets.
    Excuse: They didn’t raid Trump quickly enough!
    Excuse: Trump declassified all of this stuff with the power of his OWN MIND.

FRIDAY
    Excuse: Maybe it was aliens.
    Excuse: But her emails!
    Excuse: Oh, please, all you need is a smartphone to find the same nuclear secrets Trump took.
    Excuse: Trump only took a tiny bit of super-duper-classified stuff, and don’t worry about all the other documents.
    Excuse: My fellow Americans, when you are busy fomenting a violent coup to overturn the results of an election you’ve lost, it is quite simply inevitable that you will also steal classified secrets in the confusion of it all.
    Excuse: They’re only investigating Trump because he might run for president again.
    Excuse: Trump was just trying to prevent World War III. I think this was more or less the plot of Sneakers: Too many secrets!
    Excuse: Trump installed an Autodeclassifierbot 3000™ at the threshold of the Oval Office.
    Excuse: Trump didn’t take those documents intentionally—the General Services Administration just stashed them in boxes that got moved to Mar-a-Lago when Trump exited D.C.

SATURDAY
    Excuse: This has happened to you: Your landlord gives you three months’ notice that you’ve got to move out, but you just don’t really believe them. Every week they keep telling you until, at long last, you finally realize they mean it, so of course your departure turns into a haphazard mess.

ROCKSS, B-Bob, FrontRunner and 13 others like this.
  7. conquistador#11

I've read through too much 1980s US History to actually think a corrupt US president will ever go to prison. But having names of American spies abroad is a game changer. Put yourself in the loafers of a glorious ex KGB or a 1990s NBA fan with a demented temper. How much would you pay to get rid of the American spies. Priceless. If you possess the list could even use the list for a 'quid pro quo'.
    Trump is f'd. He's going to get the hammer....so like 3 days under house arrest.

8. No Worries

I wonder whose fingerprints the FBI will find on those classified documents?

For those who had a security clearance while in the WH, the FBI will want to talk to them about the when.

For those that did not have a security clearance ever, the FBI will want to have a longer, deeper, more life changing conversation.

ROCKSS, Andre0087 and conquistador#11 like this.
  9. CCorn

CCorn Member

Trump finally found a way to become a real billionaire. He stole top secret documents and was selling off the locations of American assets to our enemies. What a terrible human being that @MojoMan pleasures himself to.

ROCKSS and Blatz like this.
  10. Xerobull

You forgot one!

[​IMG]

ROCKSS, subtomic, jiggyfly and 3 others like this.
  11. CCorn

CCorn Member

What a ****ing fat loser

12. CCorn

CCorn Member

1 down 86 million to go and we can be a great nation again.

13. Agent94

Agent94 Member

Kushner’s father framed his brother in law with a sex tape and sent it to his sister. If Jared learned morals from his father, then selling secrets to the Saudis is on the table.

#1593 Agent94, Aug 14, 2022
    Last edited: Aug 14, 2022
    Andre0087 and deb4rockets like this.
  14. CCorn

CCorn Member

I still think Eric was the rat. But Kushner makes sense too.

ROCKSS likes this.
  15. Blatz

Blatz Contributing Member

Mojo showed them alright.

Maybe a moment of silence for him......
    .dumbass

Zboy, FrontRunner, Andre0087 and 2 others like this.
  16. fchowd0311

fchowd0311 Contributing Member

Rest in peace @MojoMan

You were an odd one here but a life is a life and this saddens me.

ROCKSS, Zboy, krnxsnoopy and 3 others like this.
  17. fchowd0311

fchowd0311 Contributing Member

Damn you beat me to a memorial post for mojo.

Blatz likes this.
  18. dobro1229

dobro1229 Contributing Member

The question in regards to will he or won’t he be held to account will be a question of clear intent and being able to follow the money.

The 2 billion dollars to Kushner clearly has to be proven as laundered money in a quid pro quo. You need testimony from someone directly involved who can put the jury in the room during the quid pro quo, or like video evidence. We know Trump doesn’t email and it doesn’t look like he even texts much himself without an intermediary and he uses mob boss coded language.

I do think it’s likely that Trump has committed easily prosecutable process crimes that usually just lead to fines or probation because usually any normal person would plead guilty, pay a fine and move on with their lives…. Trump will even fight that though and go to trial and an appeal.

Needless to say it’s hard to predict but I do think Garland will do what he needs to do in the end to protect our national security but given how he’s acted thus far I think they have no desire to actually indict Trump or his family and will use the intent excuse if they can. It’s just a matter of how dumb Trump was to easily show intent.

One thing I can predict is Trump isn’t going to get any more politically popular because of what is going to come out, and the GOP already were stupid for continuing to allow a stinker candidate to be their nominee. If he is the nominee after what is coming out he’ll be guaranteeing a Biden re-election in 24.

ROCKSS, Blatz and fchowd0311 like this.
  19. deb4rockets

Supporting Member

The more he cries, rants, and raves, the guiltier he looks. Always playing the victim. Everybody else is lying!!!!

20. Xerobull

Both.

Never trust a man with soft hands.

ROCKSS and Andre0087 like this.