1. Welcome! Please take a few seconds to create your free account to post threads, make some friends, remove a few ads while surfing and much more. ClutchFans has been bringing fans together to talk Houston Sports since 1996. Join us!

Breaking: FBI raiding Mar-a-Lago

Discussion in 'BBS Hangout: Debate & Discussion' started by larsv8, Aug 8, 2022.

1. B-Bob

B-Bob "94-year-old self-described dreamer"

Yes, many or even most of them. Who can keep track.

2. durvasa

durvasa Contributing Member

You seem angry?

3. Andre0087

Andre0087 Member

I've never seen someone so dedicated to a certain narrative on a basketball forum though, I respect his hustle regardless of how ignorant he comes off.

fchowd0311 likes this.
  4. durvasa

Oh, there are millions of Americans who agree with him. Let's not underestimate how widespread his manner of thinking is in this country. I think he's absolutely genuine.

5. Rocket River

Rocket River Member

Who's Pleading the 5th?

Rocket River

ROCKSS, Andre0087 and Blatz like this.
  6. DatRocketFan

DatRocketFan Member

Imagine writing all this nonsense about how Biden is weaponizing the FBI to take down poor ole Trump. When the Great Cheeto's campaign slogan was LOCK HER UP!

Folks cheering on Trump as he wants to use federal law enforcement to jail his political opponent, a private american citizen.

Now when the FBI has a legit warrant to search Trump's place, folks like @MojoMan is acting like the victim. not surprised that this poster follows the footstep of the party of hypocrites.

7. fchowd0311

fchowd0311 Contributing Member

The scary part about Mojoman and why I think he might be sincere....

I know people in real life who mimick his exact same opinions. Many of my former peers (even some I still call friends and still keep in touch and am close with when) when in Marine infantry sincerely hold the opinions Mojoman expresses here. We just try our best to avoid discussing politics.

ROCKSS and Blatz like this.
  8. Ottomaton

Ottomaton Contributing Member
    Supporting Member

Seriously doubt he is anything but American. I am dubious that he likes basketball, though. I always just assumed he was one of these types of guys - there's a lot of cockroaches hiding in the cracks that only come out when the sun isn't shining on them:

https://www.newsobserver.com/news/nation-world/national/article258140838.html

jiggyfly, ROCKSS, Andre0087 and 2 others like this.
  9. deb4rockets

deb4rockets Contributing Member
    Supporting Member

LOL. Have you seen the obsessed Trumpers at his rallies? Obsessed, is when you believe a lying sociopath could ever speak the truth. Obsessed, is when you believe a lying sociopath enough to actually storm the White House and threaten to kill the Vice President. Obsessed, is when the supporters of a party claiming Law and Order turns on those actually trying to stop an insurrection, or execute a search warrant. Obsessed is when you would kill for some man who uses you to do his dirty work like some mob boss, and would throw you under a bus in a heartbeat to protect himself and his money.

10. rocketsjudoka

rocketsjudoka Contributing Member
    Supporting Member

As we saw on Jan. 6th many of his supporters are willing to engage in violence on behalf of Trump.

deb4rockets, Nook, Blatz and 2 others like this.
  11. FranchiseBlade

FranchiseBlade Contributing Member
    Supporting Member

My hair is rainbow, beeeotch.

Also, I haven't noticed the FBI going after conservatives as a whole. Just ones when they have lawfully obtained warrants.

Are you against law enforcement?

the11mingdynasty, Nook and Blatz like this.
  12. hitman1900

hitman1900 Member

If Trump did nothing wrong then he shouldn't have anything to worry about right? If he would just comply everything should be ok. Remember "back the blue."

ROCKSS, deb4rockets, cdastros and 3 others like this.
  13. larsv8

larsv8 Contributing Member

He is far too dumb to be an information agent. He would be looking to push narratives, ala a @Commodore approach. He would be pushing false stories to drive home an alternate set of facts / realities.

He is one of "those people"...the very primitive, easily impressionable, likely very poor, suffering from the brutality of the socio-economic environment in US. He needs a hero and villain to cope, and he has completely bought into Trump playing the role of hero against the big bad "Them". From his ramblings, apparently this is the "North Atlantic Globalist Elites", whatever that means. I guess it includes anyone who is not on team Trump.

This guy is on the opposite side of the spectrum. The useful idiot reading the targeted info. He is brainwashed. You can see the emotion in his keystrokes. He is legitimately hurting, which is unfortunate, but what do you do with people like this? In almost every scenario, this will have a bad ending.

Andre0087 and Blatz like this.
  14. JayGoogle

JayGoogle Member

I just don't get it man.

There are plenty other republicans that don't cheat on their wives, do racist ****, hang out with Epstein, sexually harass women, scam students, mocked a military service man, mocked the disabled, praised violence when his supporters beat up somone, encouraged violence on Jan 6th, tried to intimidate government officials to fixing the election...I'm sure someone can continue the list.

I mean, at some point you just cut your losses and move on. This reminds me of all those years the Texans stuck with David Carr although it was clear he was garbage.

Time to move on from this man yall. He's really not worth all this.

15. B-Bob

B-Bob "94-year-old self-described dreamer"

What does the front office have to do with anything?

Only what you post, right? That's what I responded to. I'm sorry I touched a nerve. Not my intent. You won't hear from me again.

But we are all in this country together, no matter what New Gingrich, or late-night talk show hosts, or anger-tainment news channels say or do. Maybe when I invented the cell phone, I did end up causing more divisiveness -- you may be onto something if by "you people," you meant true telecom pioneers of genius. But I think you might think I work in the Rockets' F.O. I love basketball, but I would be a terrible GM, as my basketball posts show.

Rashmon, Ottomaton, Blatz and 3 others like this.
  16. Salvy

Salvy Member

Rainbow! Nice, what kind do you use? Think itll throw FBI off?

I support law enforcement, I dont support political persecution...

17. No Worries

No Worries Contributing Member

Must be guilty AF.

deb4rockets likes this.
  18. fchowd0311

fchowd0311 Contributing Member

Seriously. For me the most sincere conservatives especially religious conservatives would logically follow behind someone like Pence. At least he's sincere with his religiosity. It's so odd how they flock to the carnival show guy.

JayGoogle likes this.
  19. DatRocketFan

DatRocketFan Member

Nah, the hardcore conservatives to me are usually the most impressionable ones/uneducated ones. Trump basic way of speaking allows them to have a closer connection. Trump also has "star power"

It's also noted that while I detest trump, I have to admit he's one of the most effective republican president who got sht done. Luckily he was incompetent and a loud mouth otherwise our country would have went backwards into the 50s.

Man was literally able to do everything the conservatives have been dreaming off. Tax cuts for the rich, wall against immigrants, packing the courts with conservatives, nomination of 3 supreme court judges.

deb4rockets and Nook like this.
  20. durvasa

MAGA World Wants ‘War’ After FBI Raid On Trump’s Mar-A-Lago (yahoo.com)

Some quotes from the article:

Agent94, cdastros and JayGoogle like this.