1. Welcome! Please take a few seconds to create your free account to post threads, make some friends, remove a few ads while surfing and much more. ClutchFans has been bringing fans together to talk Houston Sports since 1996. Join us!

~{ James Harden's Philadelphia 76ers }~

Discussion in 'NBA Dish' started by ThatBoyNick, Feb 10, 2022.

1. SamFisher

SamFisher Contributing Member

If you can't see old Harden in that vid - you must have your eyes closed

2. durvasa

durvasa Contributing Member

Oh, I was referring to this one, which was more than 2 random plays. Looks like a package of Harden highlights from one of their scrimmages:

fckbandwagons likes this.
  3. i3artow i3aller

I like em. Designer getting bold with it and giving us something outside the box. Stoked to see what colorways JG gets gifted.

jiggyfly likes this.
  4. jiggyfly

jiggyfly Member

I was talking about the same video, and the point remains the same.

You just want to have something to b**** about, if we had the entire run then I would have issues, but these were random plays.

5. i3artow i3aller

6. durvasa

I don't think I was b****ing about anything.

They are selected Harden plays -- presumably his best plays from the scrimmage. Not "random".

7. jiggyfly

jiggyfly Member

Why would you presume they are his best plays, do you think he is editing them himself?

Or his boy is running that account?

You do know random people are in attendance, and those plays are the ones he could get from where they were sitting.

Your hate has no bounds or credibility.

8. durvasa

You are very emotional and angry, and projecting as usual. I'm done with Harden debates. Good luck to him next year.

B-Bob and Asian Sensation like this.
  9. durvasa

10. Asian Sensation

Lol @ the dorks debating if Harden has burst or not….. from an off season pickup game….. in August…. against civilian scrubs.

Does it matter if he looked like ‘88 Jordan? You already know which Harden will show up errrr NOT show up when it matters most. Harden fanbois always looking for the smallest glimmer of hope….. only to be disappointed year after year.

P.S the burst and explosion are long gone and it’s not coming back. This ain’t 2018 but he is about to turn 33. As if that’s what was holding him back anyways. Smh.

Jontro likes this.
  11. durvasa

I actually didn't even realize that he was going against non-NBA players. Thought it was a scrimmage against teammates (didn't look closely enough at who else was on the court). You're right, no conclusions can be drawn or should be drawn from a video like this.

Asian Sensation likes this.
  12. apollo33

apollo33 Member

It's not against civilians scrubs lmao. Harden's team had Haliburton and Thomas Bryant. Raptors literally had 10 players there to make 2 teams.

Either way the full highlights are online. Harden looked fine/okay, about the same as previous years, I feel like he rarely drives in these games due to spacing. But the few times he did try to drive in he got stopped half way and just shot mid ranges.

Haliburton looked nice, and Thomas Bryant had Harden and Hali feeding him

durvasa likes this.
  13. Reeko

Reeko Member

been downhill since the Vol 3’s

Jontro, DreamShook and ElPigto like this.
  14. jiggyfly

jiggyfly Member

Don't let the door hit ya!

durvasa likes this.
  15. jiggyfly

jiggyfly Member

So Tyresse Haliburton, P Siakim T Bryant and the rookie of the year in the NBA are scrubs?

Look above.

16. Asian Sensation

This is what I saw before I posted.

It looks like they’re playing at 24 especially with some little civilian scrub looking dude inbounding the ball after Harden’s shot.

Anyways like I said Harden fanbois look for any little glimmer of hope. If you want to get excited about Harden in a pickup game against a team with majority of the guys he already got past cause of Embiid then whatever. I’m not gonna stop you.

Again, it’s not even the NBA regular season which Harden has dominated in the past. More importantly it’s definitely not the NBA playoffs which Harden has NEVER dominated. You know dude’s fallen off when your name dropping Thomas freaking Bryant as competition in a summer pick up game. Lol

17. i3artow i3aller

18. Reeko

Reeko Member

a ton of midrange so far in his Rico Hines runs...Is that an adjustment he's making to his game as he compensates for decreased burst and athleticism, or will it be a Ben Simmons "we see it during the summer, but it's nowhere to be found in actual games" type situation?

19. B-Bob

B-Bob "94-year-old self-described dreamer"

From what I can tell, Harden needs even higher-waisted "shorts."

jiggyfly and Jontro like this.
  20. Jontro

Jontro Member

breh should be calling shawn kemp for advice on what to do on vacation.