1. Welcome! Please take a few seconds to create your free account to post threads, make some friends, remove a few ads while surfing and much more. ClutchFans has been bringing fans together to talk Houston Sports since 1996. Join us!

The WWE/Pro Wrestling Thread

Discussion in 'Other Sports' started by stthomsfinest, Aug 20, 2013.

1. Rockets34Legend

Rockets34Legend Contributing Member

2. T_Man

T_Man Contributing Member

Forced Retirement...

But I never believe anything form Pro Wrestling, it could be just part of the script..... So I literally take every word from them with a grain of salt...

T_Man

3. SuraGotMadHops

I always thought if anybody took Vince down it would be the IRS. I still don't know how he gets away with treating all of his wrestlers like 1099s when they work for him full time and have non-competes. IRS doesn't care if you think your workers are 1099s, if it quacks like an employee they will lien your ass for back years of unpaid withholding taxes.

I remember Andrew Yang said he was going to investigate that, then he never brought it up again. Things that make you go hmmmm.

VanityHalfBlack likes this.
  4. dkamberi25

dkamberi25 Member

Metzler just tweeted out that Triple H is the new head of creative. Though I doubt anything changes in the short term (especially with SummerSlam and Clash at the Castle) I would expect to start to feel the effects of new creative heading into the fall especially surrounding Survivor Series and beyond.

5. Rockets34Legend

Man, this would've been epic:

body slam likes this.
  6. VanityHalfBlack

I'm only watching this **** for Mandy Rose phat azz. You guys watch it for the wrestling? Please tell me you guys saw nxt PPV last night? Her azz in that tight wrestling trucks and I mean wedgie butt crack and everything.

edwardc and body slam like this.
  7. Kam

Kam Contributing Member

Dang. I don’t venture to this forum much these days.

Anyhoo, Rumble coming up in San Antonio. Paige is gonna break her neck in AEW, especially if she works with Tay and Sammy.

8. Fantasma Negro

Orange Cassidy is starting to grow on me

9. Pistol Pete

Pistol Pete Contributing Member
    Supporting Member

edwardc, VanityHalfBlack and T_Man like this.
  10. Fantasma Negro

Someone finally taught Ronda how to cut promos, she's a perfect heel now

11. body slam

body slam Member

I BELIEVE IN JOE HENDRY

12. edwardc

edwardc Member

Uncle howdy now that vince is out of the way any could this be when bray's uncle finally comes to WWE.

13. Fantasma Negro

Johnny Gargano sucks, his promos suck, his wrestling sucks, his theme song sucks, his voice is awful and he has no personality. I have no clue how he gets so much tv time

VanityHalfBlack and Mr.Pringles like this.
  14. Fantasma Negro

Logan Paul vs Roman Reigns was ****ing awesome!!

SuraGotMadHops and Mr.Pringles like this.
  15. Mr.Pringles

Mr.Pringles Member

He’s terrible and everything he has done in WWE/NXT since the Ciampa fued ended has completely sucked

Fantasma Negro likes this.
  16. Rockets34Legend

17. Mr.Pringles

Mr.Pringles Member

The more time that passes and the more references of him on AEW tv, the more I think this whole CM Punk/Elite “fight” was a genius work created with making huge bucks off a punk vs omega & bucks fued. Might honestly be the best work ever thought and executed out.

- CM Punk suffered a serious shoulder injury and knew he had too relinquish the belt.

-The scrum is still on YouTube. Not really bothering too want “people too forget and move on” by leaving it up. CM Punk is great enough too talk **** for 20+ minutes.

- No video, pictures, cell phone images of the fight. Nothing on social media of injuries, bite marks, etc

-Why would any company be trying too “buyout” his contract after he assaulted 3 executive VP’s. He’d honestly be facing assault charges.

-And if they wanted a buyout too end quickly and smoothly and move on they probably don’t try and set him off by having Jungle Boy spoof one of his scrum moments at the Full Gear scrum….or MJF using a line from his pipebomb promo…or Omega using the GTS and biting PAC’s arm, Nick Jackson doing his cross legged pose, hitting a running knee into a running bulldog, etc in the first two matches in the best of 7 death triangle vs the elite trios titles matches.

18. dkamberi25

dkamberi25 Member

I hope your right because the alternative that everyone got hot over Punk's comments at the scrum and it leading to whatever happened in the locker room is just sad.

19. Fantasma Negro

Finally saw the Mandy Rose videos, noice but she can't be finger poppin herself for simps for $40 a month and expect to be one of the female faces of a publicly traded company that caters to children

20. Mr.Pringles

Mr.Pringles Member

she has however made vastly more money in a month than she would have made getting beat too **** over years in WWE.