1. Welcome! Please take a few seconds to create your free account to post threads, make some friends, remove a few ads while surfing and much more. ClutchFans has been bringing fans together to talk Houston Sports since 1996. Join us!

Kevin Durant requests a trade out of Brooklyn!!!

Discussion in 'Houston Rockets: Game Action & Roster Moves' started by Spooner, Jun 30, 2022.

1. Bobbythegreat

Bobbythegreat Member
    Supporting Member

I'll acknowledge that you didn't understand what I said when I said it, and you aren't bright enough to understand it now when it is spelled out to you. I don't mind if dumb people think dumb things, but I've spent too much time going back and forth with a hopeless charity case.

2. dmoneybangbang

I get it... you are ashamed and projecting. You got a little too excited that Jalen Green started off terribly. The forum knows you invoked Corey Brewer after 9 games into a rookie season as there's a record of it.

Just don't make the same mistake if Jabari struggles his first 9 games..... try and wait at least half a season before prematurely blowing your wad.

Also if the Rockets don't finish in the play in, it doesn't mean we've made some serious player evaluation errors. Now run along kiddo.....

cbass, SamFisher and King1 like this.
  3. Bobbythegreat

Bobbythegreat Member
    Supporting Member

LOL

Do you think if you keep going with the false narrative it'll eventually become true?

4. Bobbythegreat

Bobbythegreat Member
    Supporting Member

For the good of the board I was trying to get this thread back on topic....but now I kind of want to see how long this moron will keep this up.

5. King1

King1 Contributing Member

That's the biggest self own I've ever seen.

cbass and dookiester like this.
  6. Bobbythegreat

Bobbythegreat Member
    Supporting Member

LOL, now we have 2 of them.

7. arabrocket

arabrocket Member

Lol is this sarcasm or what ? Also Please don’t tell me Rudy was worth the 4 unprotected picks ! Rudy type of player is useless in todays game and easily replaceable. We witnessed this first hand in the playoffs twice when we played them. Hell capela ran circles around Rudy gobert and Chris Paul toyed with him like it was practice.

jiggyfly likes this.
  8. SamFisher

SamFisher Contributing Member

Hey Bobby haven't read any of your posts in a long time - just want to say i look forward to another season of reading people spiking the football in the face of unseen hardcore edgedukes.

"Wait what? Must be. Oh yeah.."

Everyone wins when this happens!

dmoneybangbang likes this.
  9. jiggyfly

jiggyfly Member

So you think Boston is willing to give up Brown but the Suns are not willing to give up Bridges?

I don't understand the logic here?
    Are you talking about the guy who becomes a liability in playoffs?

I am no great Mitchell fan but he is way more valuable than Goebert, what do you think Rudy's best season was?

10. DatRocketFan

DatRocketFan Member

I don't understand boobythegreat strategy in insulting folks intelligence. When he has the gall to liken green to Corey Brewer so early Into the season.

Green and brewer should have never been put in the same sentence.

Yes he never labeled him a bust. But he was extremely bias against green with worries he has the most potential to bust b4 even drafting him.

The moment green struggles like most rookies do, boobythegreat seize the chance to sht on green and literally any folks who thought we should wait and see until the season pan out.

Man Continue to sht on green regardless of clear sign of improvement, with nonsensical worries that green will never develop into becoming starter, thanking him for the being the tank leader etc.

Boobythegreat dramatically changed his tune on his assessment of green after he finally saw what most of us saw in him. But lo and behold man continues to insult the intelligence of many on here.

Now he's just calling any folks dumb for calling him out on that premature brewer comparison

11. Francis3422

Francis3422 Member

He definitely was irrationally hard on Green early. Albeit, Green was badddd early.

I seem to remember one of the exact lines being that we had to hope for him to be a slightly above replacement level player at some point in his career. BUT I could be wrong.

I'm actually expecting Smith to have quite a few struggles this year. And I don't know if he will ascend like Green at the end of the season.

I want to see Smith hit open threes, defend and rebound. I can wait on the other stuff. I am a pretty big believer and that his athletic and physical potential is 2 or 3 years away.

Easy and dmoneybangbang like this.
  12. dmoneybangbang

Looks like I'm winning the "likes" competition too..... if only people actually believed you.....

[​IMG]

13. astrosrule

astrosrule Member

looks like 18-19, he posted 14.4 win shares that season

14. Bobbythegreat

Bobbythegreat Member
    Supporting Member

Lol, is that actually a thing you care about? What an embarrassing confession.

There could be 20 morons here who could "like" every single post you make and it wouldn't make them any more valid or intelligent.

clutchdabear likes this.
  15. Icehouse

Icehouse Contributing Member

I’ll be happy when they get this trade done so everything else can move on.

Corrosion likes this.
  16. jiggyfly

jiggyfly Member

So why is Goebert more valuable than Mithcell when he is unplayable in the playoffs?

17. astrosrule

astrosrule Member

i just said he's a better player, because he's a much better player. Mitchell has been dogshit in the playoffs also, not like he's ever done anything

18. JayZ750

JayZ750 Contributing Member

Most +/- stats and other similar type stats had Rudy as the WAY WAY WAY more important player than Mitchell when it came to winning.

he has a fatal flaw which is the ability to be exposed in the playoffs with switch action. But he’s incredibly incredibly valuable to wining basketball and if someone wants to argue he was more important to the Jazz success than Mitchell I’m certainly not putting up much of a fight.

if the Jazz make no other moves this off-season I expect them to be kind of bad.

D-rock, Corrosion and dmoneybangbang like this.
  19. Reeko

Reeko Member

20. Tuckmose

Tuckmose Member

Why do the Nets need to trade Durant again?

He just signed a massive extension a few weeks ago, nothing's stopping them from telling him to suck it up and play under his contract.