1. Welcome! Please take a few seconds to create your free account to post threads, make some friends, remove a few ads while surfing and much more. ClutchFans has been bringing fans together to talk Houston Sports since 1996. Join us!

Supervillains Gather in Davos

Discussion in 'BBS Hangout: Debate & Discussion' started by MojoMan, May 25, 2022.

1. MojoMan

MojoMan Member

And here is a video that the WEF produced to promote "The Great Reset" as triggered by Covid. Because, never let a crisis go to waste.

Talk about propaganda to make Joseph Goebbels blush. Here it is. These are not trustworthy people.

2. MojoMan

MojoMan Member

“Smartphones will be in your body by 2030”

At the 2022 Davos meeting, Nokia CEO Pekka Lundmark claimed that, by 2030, “smartphones will be implanted directly into the body.” This would coincide with the coming of 6G technology, which is expected to be launched by the end of the decade.

For years, this site has been documenting the elite’s incessant push for transhumanism, which is the merging of humans with machines. They’re looking to accelerate this transition by making things people cannot live without (such as smartphones) available in transhumanist form.

Transhumanism. What could be creepier than that? I cannot immediately think of anything to top it. But, see for yourselves, the people at the World Economic Forum - which includes participation from elitist leaders from all walks of life, mostly from the North Atlantic region, but also from around the globe - are into it and apparently eagerly looking forward to seeing humanity transformed in this way. With their oversight and coordination, of course.

3. ThatBoyNick

ThatBoyNick Member

Sounds like a Ted talk for fart huffing rich people

So pretty much just a Ted talk

TheJuice likes this.
  4. Invisible Fan

Invisible Fan Contributing Member

So have the Lizardmen decided the world is warm enough?

We got droughts up here in the midwest and west.

I might pop some roasted bugs if it's fashionable enough.

TheJuice and Buck Turgidson like this.
  5. Buck Turgidson

The Gnomes of Zurich might want it a little colder.

Just saying.

6. ThatBoyNick

ThatBoyNick Member

I remember one of my teachers giving out lemon ants and chocolate-covered grasshoppers back in '05

The poor woman didn't know how brainwashed she was by the elites.

TheJuice and Buck Turgidson like this.
  7. Buck Turgidson

Dude, they're not bad at all!

8. Rashmon

Rashmon Contributing Member

It might be time for someone to head down into the Mojoman Bunker and seal it up and hunker down...

Don't forget the toilet paper.

TheJuice likes this.
  9. MojoMan

MojoMan Member

The Great Reset: Turning Back The Clock On Civilization

Anyone who believes that the social engineers of the WEF have noble intentions at heart as they design and implement the Great Reset should heed the warning of President Franklin D. Roosevelt (1935), who (ironically) declared:

The doctrine of regulation and legislation by “master minds” in whose judgment and will all the people may gladly and quietly acquiesce, has been too glaringly apparent at Washington during these last 10 years.

Were it possible to find “master minds” so unselfish, so willing to decide unhesitatingly against their own personal interests or private prejudices, men almost godlike in their ability hold the scales of justice with an even hand, such a government might be to the interests of the country; but there are no such on our political horizon, and we cannot expect a complete reversal of all the teachings of history.

10. AroundTheWorld

Supporting Member

I'm a supervillain, and I embrace it.

I actually agree with you that Schwab is a ****ing idiot.

Bur you really overestimate his influence.

People like me go there to meet other people like me.

Not because we give a **** about Schwab or his ****ing books.

11. MojoMan

MojoMan Member

It is not just Schwab, as you know very well.

12. MojoMan

MojoMan Member

Someone may wonder why I am posting this here, rather than in the Ukraine thread. That is because the war in Ukraine is not actually about Ukraine, that is just the battlefield for this conflict. Rather, this war is a proxy war by the western globalist elites against Russia, who has refused to submit to their domination and to comply with the West's "rules based international order". Rules which the Western powers make, but routinely ignore and certainly do not feel compelled to adhere to.

This is an excellent article by Tom Luongo who provides an insightful perspective on Russia's position now and going forward, and what this portends for the "new world order" that the elder George Bush spoke of shortly after the fall of the Berlin Wall and the disintegration of the Soviet Union.

If you have wondered to yourself, why the hyper-extreme reaction to Russia's invasion of Ukraine? Nations have been invading other nations since time immemorial, and we have no treaty or alliance obligations with Ukraine. Some pushback would be warranted, much like we provided when the Soviet Union invaded Afghanistan. But what is all of this? Well, you certainly have not had that explained to you by the cable news/corporate media, which has distinguished themselves by spewing out as much misleading propaganda on this conflict as they did on the Michael Brown killing, the Russia collusion hoax, the covid panic incitement and control grab and pretty much every other major story they have covered over the last 15 years.

The article below explains that this war provides a devastating blow to the plans of the power-mad Davos crowd, which is supported by the current government of the US and the governments of most nations in the EU. I know that some of you are dedicated numbskulls who limit your thinking to the currently prevailing "narrative" and certain voices who dependably parrot that narrative. This article will be of no interest to you if you are one of those people. For the rest of you, the purpose of this article is to provide you with a different perspective and food for thought. It is interesting and informative. That does not mean that everything in it, especially as it pertains to the future has to be 100% correct. But only a numbskull would read an article like this and expect it to be.

This explanation appears to be a lot closer to reality than the standard corporate media propaganda narrative that we have been getting over the last few months. In case anyone here is interested and open minded enough to consider it.

Russia’s New Rules

Russia is done with the West. The divorce is nearly complete. In the past few days we’ve heard from all major Russian leaders the same thing, “The West will play by our rules now.”

You can decide for yourselves whether Russia is writing checks they can’t cash, but in the words of Foreign Minister Sergei Lavrov telling the BBC bluntly, “We do not care about the eyes of the West.” Lavrov has always been the soul of politeness and discretion when dealing with European media.

His open hostility towards his BBC interviewer was not only palpable, it was hard to argue with. He followed that up with:

“I don’t think there’s even room for maneuver left anymore,” Lavrov replied.

“Because both [Prime Minister Boris] Johnson and [Foreign Secretary Liz] Truss say publicly: ’We must defeat Russia, we must bring Russia to its knees. Go on, then, do it.”
    Russia’s leadership never talks in such openly blunt terms. It’s almost like Lavrov was channeling comedian Dennis Miller who used to say, “Feeling froggy, take that leap.”

See where it gets you.

Russia knows it has the West on the ropes. We need what they produce and now they are determined to set the rules on who gets them and for what price. It knows that European leaders are puppets with Klaus Schwab’s hand up their asses.

And it knows Davos has zero leverage over Russia’s actions from here on out.

Which brings me to the statements linked above by Gazprom CEO Alexei Miller, speaking at a panel at the St. Petersburg Economic Investment Forum (SPEIF) who just put the situation in the starkest terms there is.

“The game of nominal value of money is over, as this system does not allow to control the supply of resources. …Our product, our rules. We don’t play by the rules we didn’t create.”
    Miller’s statement should be thought of as a statement of principle across all theatres of operation for Russia. This doesn’t just apply to natural gas or oil. This is everything, all of Russia’s dealings with the West from here on out will be on its terms not the West’s.

This is clearly the biggest geopolitical middle finger in the post WWII period.

Miller is clearly laying out the rules for a new, commodity-centric monetary system, one based on what Credit Suisse’s Zoltan Poszar called ‘outside money’ — commodities, gold, even bitcoin — rather than the West’s egregious use of ‘inside money’ — debt-based fiat and credit — to perpetuate old colonialist behavior well past its use-by date.

I laid out the basic problem in an article from March after Russia soft-pegged the ruble to gold.

Today’s “Inside Money” standard, known colloquially as the Dollar Reserve standard, is actually what I like to call “Milton Friedman’s Nightmare.” It is nothing more than a system of competitively devalued and inflated debt-based scrips running around drinking each other’s milkshakes until everyone’s glass is empty.
    Miller is definitely a glass full kinda guy now.

These comments came after Gazprom began cutting gas flows to Europe through the Nordstream 1 pipeline using the cover story of repaired gas turbines trapped in fascist Canada which couldn’t be shipped back to Siemens because of sanctions.

Now Germany and Canada are trying to figure out how to circumvent the sanctions to get these turbines back.

At the same time Miller pledged more gas to China (up 67% yoy through May) because Russia is interested in energy stability for its friends, while its enemies can starve.

Reuters is reporting that “Russia’s Gazprom increased gas supplies to China by 67% in the first five months of this year, the company’s CEO Alexei Miller said on Thursday.”

It was also on Wednesday that Russian President Vladimir Putin and Chinese President Xi Jinping held their second phone call since the Ukraine war began. Xi told Putin that China is “willing to continue to offer mutual support (to Russia) on issues concerning core interests and major concerns such as sovereignty and security,” as quoted in state broadcaster CCTV.
    The arrogance of EU commissars never ceases to amaze me. These people all but declare war on Russia and then act shocked (Shocked, I say!) that Russia then treats them like that.

On the same day that four members of the EU Commission — France, Italy, Germany and Romania — approve fast-tracking Ukraine’s membership application, France’s Emmanuel Macron urges Ukrainian President Volodymyr Zelenskyy to go to the bargaining table with Russia.

Even if Zelenskyy were to make those overtures to Russia, given his public statements on what his terms are, there would be absolutely zero chance that Russia would agree to show up for talks.
    {continued}

13. MojoMan

MojoMan Member

{continued}

At this point I see nothing more than Russia continuing to grind out the Ukrainian army, taking what territory they want and then shepherding through local elections by the conquered territory to either become independent states or part of Russia.

It’s likely the latter at this point since Russia is now issuing Russian passports in regions they’ve taken from Ukraine, which the EU, of course, will refuse to honor until no one cares what they think anymore.

The rules are changing rapidly. Looking ahead there is a real danger that what Russia has set in motion leads to something no one wants to contemplate. Of course the West helped create this situation by forcing Putin’s hand to invade Ukraine, so who’s to blame about where this all leads to may, ultimately, be an irrelevant point.

Let’s hope the noises coming from the West about the sanctions having gone too far and the chest-beating of the worst US and British neocons is no longer being taken seriously by anyone with their fingers anywhere near the launch codes.

If that’s the case than these new rules will be grudgingly accepted only after a lot of borders have been redrawn, new alliances formed and a different world order established.

This morning at the President Putin declared the old world order dead. He finished his speech where he detailed how the West was committing suicide to suit the wishes of The Davos Crowd with the following definitive statement:

“Russia is entering the coming era as a powerful sovereign country. We will definitely use the enormous new opportunities that time opens up for us. And we will become even stronger.”

Putin is correct here. Russia is getting stronger by the day. The West took their best shot at destroying Russia and missed the mark. He clearly identified the real culprits for Europe’s and the US’s problems, subservience to an oligarch class who feel entitled to rule the world.

When the war started I wrote about what I thought Putin’s intentions were. Then it was speculation:

Russia held all the cards in the negotiations over Ukraine and we recklessly pursued a policy of insults and amateurish propaganda, refusing to believe Russia wouldn’t make her final stand.

By putting boots on the ground, planes in the air and missiles up the ass of every Ukrainian military installation across the country, Russia turned the ‘might makes right’ argument of the US and Europe on its head.

The game has changed because the rules have changed. It’s no longer a game of rhetorical chicken and virtue signaling.

Today it is fact. When Putin made his move on Ukraine the ultimate goal was the end of Russia treating the West as an equal and leading the Global South out of what he has called “vassalage.” The reason Putin is hated is because he realizes there are two types of countries, “sovereigns” and “vassals.”

It’s been his life’s work to make Russia into a ‘sovereign’ state free from the West.

From Russia’s perspective their military operation in Ukraine was their Declaration of Independence from the old ‘rules-based order’ of the post-WWII era. Justified or not, we are now in a new age.

These self appointed masterminds of the human race are as incompetent as they are arrogant. They are experts in scoring "own goals" on themselves and in creating massive amounts of unnecessary suffering, devastation and (coming soon) starvation for underprivileged people around the world. That is what they excel at. These people are monsters. Sure, Vladimir Putin is not innocent here either, not by a longshot. But the Davos crowd, coordinated through the WEF, are worse by far. They ruin virtually everything they touch. These are not virtuous people, and anyone who thinks they are is naïve at best, probably foolish, and in some cases, just straight up evil.

14. Invisible Fan

Well I'm not going to dismiss those articles because I don't have the time or financial incentive to do it, but I do wonder what Russia is declaring independence from. Yeah, the American dominated World Order sucks, but it has been so good to China that they can't tell us to **** off either.

Since the Ukraine invasion, Russia has become a klepto resource state in line with Venezuela. It lives and dies with its commodities, and if the US ever rebuilds its fracking capacity during a recession that cripples worldwide demand, then the bill will come due for Russia the other way.

Inclusion with the West means Russia can rebuild an advanced economy. It can lend/borrow with others, and let their tech sector grow, which has been mostly stillborn for the last 15 years.

What it's doing now is a Doomsday Prepper's wet dream, closing its borders and hoarding its supplies for the big reckoning. I mean Putin and his oligarchs don't really care about opening up credit and tech to Russian civilians (China doesn't really either...only sees it as a "means"), but they're knowingly cutting off a path to the future and relying on raw resources to cover the rest.

I'm not sure what kind of independence that will become, but global markets will inevitably shift, even if it does stoke 70s era destruction. Those states laid dormant a good 2 decades afterwards.

TheJuice likes this.
  15. MojoMan

MojoMan Member

They are declaring independence from the pretense of there even being a "rules based international order". They are not submitting to the (North Atlantic) globalist elites. They do not recognize the "rules" dictated by these people to the rest of the world, which we and the Europeans blatantly disregard and do not even pretend to submit to themselves.

To be fair, the Russians never did recognize or agree to submit to or comply with any 9f that. But they were at least somewhat diplomatic about it. Now they are publicly telling the Davos crowd to stick it up their a__es. Those people's imagination of a global "rules based international order" is officially over. Done. Gone. Kaput. It has been cast up upon the ash heap of history.

The Davos cabal does not like that. In fact, they are hysterical about it, as the self defeating reaction of the NATO countries to Russia and the invasion of Ukraine has demonstrated.

As you are hopefully aware, nearly all of the rest of the world has remained neutral throughout this conflict. This is Davos vs Russia, and Davos appears to be down and taking an eight count. Russia has taken some hard knocks, but the West has already shot their wad.

Short of a full front military conflict instigated by NATO against Russia, including boots on the ground, missile attacks between Europe and the US, and Russia, Russia is almost certain to continue methodically conquering whatever territory they want to in Ukraine. A forced capitulation of Ukraine, and therefore of Davos/the West and any lingering imagination they retain of a "rules based international order," with them in charge, is poised to follow.

This is why they are behaving so hysterically about this.

Invisible Fan likes this.
  16. Invisible Fan

Davos crowd doesn't like brutal invasions into Ukraine. It's not like Russia said "F U Davos and America! I'm trading gas for Euros/Gold", like any other conspiracy shill.

So they like the money and the system the money flows from, and the events so far mostly seems like Russia is saying, "I'm not fired, I quit!"

In your reply, I see playmaking in hindsight but I'm still missing Russia's end game with "their Independence." Maybe Tom and others has provided one, I don't read their stuff.

Or maybe it simply is the Doom Prepper anarchist/libertarian wet dream where the Global Elitist social order gets cleansed/washed out, "then we arise from it's ashes and can do wutever we want!!"

Ofc, we ignore the current Russian mindset of Might Makes Right Makes Truth, because in order to sell this BS to gullible simps, we gotta make believe Davos/Globalist Elites are the root of all Evils and the only bullies in the story.

I mean if there really is a counter narrative where, through this Independence, the Russian people live in a fairer and freer economy and political state, one that doesn't allow grift and cynical political posturing (we are also getting there someday, shiet), then I'm all ears. I don't think Ukrainians are willingly in that picture, but at least there's a vision that people work towards rather than a destructive nihilistic mindset. The former generally triggers world wars, the latter you'll see more in civil wars.

MojoMan likes this.
  17. MojoMan

MojoMan Member

They are using the Ukrainians as cannon fodder in what is clearly a proxy war between NATO (Davos) and Russia. The Davosians do not give a damn about the welfare of the people of Ukraine. They only care about themselves.

18. Invisible Fan

I don't know. The West might seem prepared for 70s style supply shocks but it's going to be a political bloodbath (my bad Ukraine) in the elections when Central Banks are coordinating with the Fed to fight inflation.

It's a short term cluster**** and Doomers are already claiming the West and Japan can't contain their debt levels while also sanctioning Russia ( from inflationary gas).

These narratives are all over the place. Billionaire Elitists might not care about elections but incumbent politicians do. Half the reason they w**** for money is to stay in power and/or to stay relevant.

Right now, it really is easier for Ukraine to roll over, get cheap oil and gas then do Putin dirty later... You know since Global Elitists control everything and can lie n cheat to do it.

Then there are theorists who claim this is all coordinated, a way to pinch the working classes and make them desperate for any solution. Seems cynical and assumes both parties are the same (again...political bloodbath but same oppressive results). So that line of thinking aligns with quagmire in Ukraine plus prolonged sanctions.

But like those 70s shocks, industries and tech start adjusting to it. People thought we'd run out of copper and other industrial metals at that time. That's presumably the Elitists goal... new tech, maybe cleaner and maybe more sustainable. Claim these advantages, then leave others behind.

What's Russia's? Continue to pour even more money into climate denialism and wave their reserves as carrot for their brutal domestic policies? Again not aspirational nor endearing at all. Cynically mercenary though...

So I think Putin does have a bone to pick, but he ultimately wants recognition back into the system rather than a zero sum destruction. Homie can't even buy chips for simple guidance systems in missiles. You think he's gonna make his own Independent supply chain or secure every critical shortage through the black market?

All of these conspiracy theories are reactionary to what the governments or Elitists do, as if they're all knowing or that they have a grand master plan.

It's much easier for me to assume there are smart people who either understood a system or legal framework to make insane uncountable money off it, or got lucky (whom you're born to is also a matter of luck) then spent resources to make sure they kept an advantage (lobbying, influencing regulators, brief retirement for government "service"). None of this fits a Davos Illuminati narrative except maybe through 6 Degrees of Separation.

Ultimately more serious for everyday people to deal with, more boring, and less rewarding.

#78 Invisible Fan, Jun 19, 2022
    Last edited: Jun 19, 2022
    MojoMan likes this.
  19. MojoMan

MojoMan Member

It is nice to see a post from someone trying to do their own thinking and who is clearly sorting through the issue for themselves, rather than the mental midgets who dependably just regurgitate the standard propaganda narrative being pushed by the current regime in Washington, the establishment and the colossally corrupt corporate media. I do not agree with everything you said here, but I respect that you are using your own brain and working to develop your own understanding of the situation. {You are not supposed to do that, by the way, if you want to stay in the good graces of the P.C. establishment crowd}

The main point of Putin's speech and the Russian ambassador's comments was that the Russians are now working according to their own system and have fully rejected any pretense of going along with the currently absurd idea of a "rules based international order," as championed by the Davos coordinated North Atlantic globalist elites. The Russians are not taking terms from the West and they are not following their rules. They were not really before, but now that the West has aggressively moved to shut Russia out, that makes this an obvious time for the Russians to formalize the 'new world order' that the Russians are currently implementing, and which is discussed in the article that I posted above yesterday.

Prior to all of this, Russia, China and a number of other countries had been chaotically and very slowly trying to develop an alternative to the Western dominated "rules based international order." As a result to the epic mishandling of all of this by the North Atlantic countries, including the US, this process has been accelerated to the current time, and most of the other Non-North Atlantic countries around the world are supportive of that agenda. That is a colossal blunder by Davos and the North Atlantic nations, and especially by the US, which has been the primary beneficiary of the old regime.

The critical moment here was when the Russians announced that going forward that non-friendly countries would now be required to pay for natural gas and oil with Rubles. At that point the line in the sand was drawn. If the West pays in Rubles, then the West is no longer dictating terms, but instead the Russians are. Just FYI, the West is currently paying Russia for the enormous amounts of natural gas they are buying in Rubles. It is done. The West is not telling Russia what the rules are, Russia is telling the West. And the Davos run North Atlantic countries that buy these and other very important products from Russia are complying with the rules and requirements that Russia is dictating.

That is the beginning of a real New World Order, and there will be more to come. The Russians are not trying to 'get back in' to the 'system'. They are constructing a new system that is more favorable to them, and quite frankly to a lot of other countries, and that is less favorable to us. Well done, Davos and the current regime in Washington {sarcasm}. They have f'd this up in truly historic manner. They have failed in epic fashion. The harm caused and the cost of that harm will be colossal and truly incalculable, not just in terms of money and treasure, but in terms of human suffering and lives lost. These are truly awful, spectacularly incompetent, horrible people.

#79 MojoMan, Jun 20, 2022
    Last edited: Jun 20, 2022
  20. MojoMan

MojoMan Member

The ruble is the strongest currency in the world this year. From CBS News:

Russia's ruble is the strongest currency in the world this year

The Russian ruble continues to rise against the dollar, making it the best-performing currency in the world this year. Three months after the ruble's value fell to less than a U.S. penny amid the toughest economic sanctions imposed on a country in modern history, Russia's currency has mounted a stunning turnaround. The ruble has jumped 40% against the dollar since January.

"It's an unusual situation," said Jeffrey Frankel, professor of capital formation and growth at the Harvard Kennedy School. Normally, a country facing international sanctions and a major military conflict would see investors fleeing and a steady outflow of capital, causing its currency to drop. But Russia's unusually aggressive measures to keep money from leaving the country, in combination with a dramatic rise in fossil-fuel prices, are working to create demand for rubles and pushing up its value.

The ruble's resiliency means that Russia is partly insulated from the punishing economic penalties imposed by Western nations after its invasion of Ukraine, although how long that protection will last is uncertain. The main reason for the ruble's recovery is soaring commodity prices. After Russia invaded Ukraine on February 24, already high oil and natural gas prices rose even further.

"Commodity prices are currently sky-high, and even though there is a drop in the volume of Russian exports due to embargoes and sanctioning, the increase in commodity prices more than compensates for these drops," Tatiana Orlova, lead emerging markets economist at Oxford Economics, told CBS MoneyWatch recently. Russia is pulling in nearly $20 billion a month from energy exports. Since the end of March, many foreign buyers have complied with a demand to pay for energy in rubles, pushing up the currency's value.

"Although we are seeing these announcements that Western companies are leaving Russia, quite often they simply have to hand over their stakes to their local partners. It doesn't actually mean they are being paid a fair price for their stakes, so they are not moving large amounts of cash from the country," she said.

All these factors are creating demand for rubles, boosting the currency's value. "While this is not a free market-determined exchange rate, ruble stability is at the same time 'real,' in the sense that it's driven by Russia's all-time high current account inflows," Elina Ribakova, deputy chief economist at the Institute of International Finance (IIF), said via email.

And that in the midst of the coordinated campaign by the North Atlantic (WEF) nations to economically crush and devastate the nation of Russia and the Russian people, in order to force them to submit to the authority of the self-imagined rule makers (but not rule followers) who constitute the North Atlantic Globalist elites. Again, this is what this full-on double-berzerk, hair-on-fire, scorched earth over-reaction to Russia's invasion of Ukraine (which was knowingly and actively provoked by these same North Atlantic powers).

They have failed, yet again, in truly spectacular fashion. These people, who are unsurpassed in their delusional and deranged arrogance, are dependably incompetent. Virtually everything they try to do fails. Although they are very proficient in causing immense collateral damage, as we are seeing in this instance.

They remind me of this guy:

[​IMG]

These truly are probably the worst people on earth. They really are.