1. Welcome! Please take a few seconds to create your free account to post threads, make some friends, remove a few ads while surfing and much more. ClutchFans has been bringing fans together to talk Houston Sports since 1996. Join us!

Police arrest 31 men of white nationalist hate group for conspiracy to riot

Discussion in 'BBS Hangout: Debate & Discussion' started by Reeko, Jun 12, 2022.

1. fchowd0311

fchowd0311 Contributing Member

"Median Value of Wealth by Race FF(03.11.2019) | Tax Policy Center" https://www.taxpolicycenter.org/fiscal-fact/median-value-wealth-race-ff03112019

You keep on spamming this message board saying you aren't political and are moderate but you seem to buy right into the white nationalist rhetoric that racism doesn't exist anymore and that everything is a even playing field.

You don't have to be coy dude. Just outright express your feelings.

FranchiseBlade, VooDooPope and Nook like this.
  2. Nook

Nook Member

That life id harder without an education..... the same for poverty.

As far as being tall or short, that is something that is beyond anyone's control but sometimes tall people have it a little easier.

As for Galena Park? They have some good football players.

3. fchowd0311

Their ancestors didn't pick themselves up from their bootstraps enough. Their ancestors aren't victims of redlining, Jim crow, slavery etc so their excuse is that they didn't work hard enough. That's what you tell them.

Isn't that a conservative principle? No systemic barriers for these groups of people therefore the outcomes they recieved, they earned from their lack of hard work or hard work.

Nook likes this.
  4. Pistol Pete

Pistol Pete Contributing Member
    Supporting Member

Yao Ming thinks you are short and that's beyond your control. Don't lose self esteem over it.

But where do those poor souls that I described rank on the entitlement scale.... That's what we need to know.

North Shore does recruit well......

5. Nook

Nook Member

You are oblivious my friend.

First, who said anything about every white person on the planet? I said in the USA it is a major advantage to be white and a male, and with that advantage comes entitlement that other groups do not get the benefit of having.

As a male, you can walk outside at night and not worry about a male realistically wanting to rape and murder you.

As a male, you don't have a real fear of sexual harassment or having men hit on you constantly and not accepting "no" as a response.

As a male you are likely to earn more and do not have to make the decision on whether to be a stay at home mother or go to work.

As a male, prescription drugs are made for your gender.

That is all issues that you don't have to face, it is an entitlement that you don't have these concerns.

As a white male you don't have to worry about issues with the police to the degree that minorities do.

As a white male you are part of the ruling establishment in the USA.

As a white male, doctors are more likely to listen to you.

You are entitled as a white male - accept it and acknowledge it.

6. Nook

Nook Member

I guess we can form a board to decide where everyone ranks.

I would think maybe @BigTex could help.

FranchiseBlade and Pistol Pete like this.
  7. thegary

thegary Contributing Member

Don’t do it Tomcastrato, don’t give in. EVAR

8. Tomstro

Tomstro Member

More pandering, racist ****

and when did gender come into this?

9. Tomstro

Tomstro Member

well you hate white people. That was established long ago

also. Nobody on here said any of that crap. It was simply a person making a racist stereotype. Like you are doing with your post.

10. Nook

Nook Member

Gender has been in this from the very beginning.

"White males"

Being white is a form of entitlement in the USA and being a male is arguably an even larger version of entitlement.

There is no pandering, it is just facts.

FranchiseBlade likes this.
  11. Pistol Pete

Pistol Pete Contributing Member
    Supporting Member

Anyone who refuses to acknowledge lawful commands from a police officer has a better shot at having an issue with law enforcement That’s the greatest fear there.

Where did the doctor thing come from? They don’t like listening to any patient since internet self diagnosis became common place.

12. Nook

Nook Member

He hates white people?

Based on what exactly?

You seem to have set yourself up a safe little cocoon of specialness where you just arbitrarily dismiss what you don't want to acknowledge.

[​IMG]

jiggyfly and fchowd0311 like this.
  13. Tomstro

Tomstro Member

statements aren’t facts

14. Tomstro

Tomstro Member

I acknowledged that you are a racist. Thats all that was established here. That you like to stereotype an entire race of people. Thats it.

15. DaDakota

DaDakota If you want to know, just ask!
    Supporting Member

That they have a greater chance of success and opportunity than the poor short black man born in that same trailer park because of the color of their skin.

But, if you are worried about the poor, of all races, as we all should be, then vote democrat, they are the ones looking to even the playing field.

DD

16. Nook

Nook Member

It has been known for awhile now.

There is a fair amount of research on it out there as well.

My wife went to med school and she was telling me recently that they have actually starting letting residents know that there is evidence of prejudice against women and especially black women when it comes to treatment.... it is implicit bias. People do not even realize they have it.

A simple google search will pull up a number of studies and discussions.

17. Tomstro

Tomstro Member

you must have implicit bias if you do not realize that every post you make is slightly to very racist.

18. fchowd0311

Curious. Do you think MLK was racist?

Let me guess you are going to quote his "I had a dream speech".

Maybe you should look at his comments about wealth redistribution and his comments about apathetic when the people who stand by and do nothing.

FranchiseBlade and Nook like this.
  19. Nook

Nook Member

Nah, I have at least some degree of self awareness and the world around me.

You stick your head in the sand and think the world you live in is a blank slate.

The world you live in is changing around you, and you have the right to ignore it but don't be surprised when you start getting called out for ignorant beliefs.

20. Tomstro

Tomstro Member

nope. And I also think the world was a very different place during that time.

I know, however, that at your core, you hate white people. You have hate in your heart for an entire race of people. For that reason, I cannot take a conversation about race seriously with you.