1. Welcome! Please take a few seconds to create your free account to post threads, make some friends, remove a few ads while surfing and much more. ClutchFans has been bringing fans together to talk Houston Sports since 1996. Join us!

2. Live Rockets Discussion
    We are ONE DAY AWAY from the NBA Draft and knowing what the Rockets will do with the #3 selection. We're talking Rockets and the NBA Draft LIVE at 8:00pm CT!

Talking Rockets - LIVE!
  3. LIVE WATCH EVENT
    The NBA Draft is here! Come join Clutch in the ClutchFans Room Wednesday night at 6:30pm CT as we host the live online NBA Draft Watch Party. Who will the Rockets select at #3?

NBA Draft - LIVE!

Police arrest 31 men of white nationalist hate group for conspiracy to riot

Discussion in 'BBS Hangout: Debate & Discussion' started by Reeko, Jun 12, 2022.

1. Astrodome

Astrodome Member
    Supporting Member

You are hanging out with the wrong folks. I haven't heard that words in a social setting in years.

Tomstro likes this.
  2. Tomstro

Tomstro Member

Ive actually heard it zero times from a white person in the last 30 years or so.

3. peleincubus

peleincubus Member

I am referring to the last 25ish years or so. At parties, workplace, in public etc.

My first post was a joke and in jest. Otherwise it is just my experience. Sorry to hurt feeling folks. Carry on.

4. Nook

Nook Member

You are a myopic tiki torch waiving moron.

Rashmon and VooDooPope like this.
  5. Pistol Pete

Pistol Pete Contributing Member
    Supporting Member

WTF does large, well educated and Nordic have to do with anything? I agree that as a white person you can comment on your race without adding the other descriptors to make your point though.

ThatBoyNick likes this.
  6. Nook

Nook Member

Yes.... the oppressed white man.... ohh what shall we do? Let's join white nationalist hate groups.

Just accept that we have it very good. In fact there is nothing higher on the social status rung than white men.

If you are struggling, that's largely on you.

VooDooPope likes this.
  7. ThatBoyNick

ThatBoyNick Member

[​IMG]

I'm really just jelly because I'm but a small uneducated dirty Mediterranean

Pistol Pete likes this.
  8. Nook

Nook Member

It relates to social status and how I am treated.

I am very white (Nordic), I am big (socially viewed as a positive) and have a strong formal education (viewed as a positive).

I am a living embodiment of entitlement.

9. Pistol Pete

Supporting Member

Maybe in your head it does,,,,,, From here it looks like YOU think that's how people think when they encounter you in person, So you felt the need to let us know here on the internet that you're the upper crust of white bread. I'm surprised you didn't mention owning a yacht.

Edited

#149 Pistol Pete, Jun 14, 2022
    Last edited: Jun 14, 2022
    blue_eyed_devil likes this.
  10. Nook

Nook Member

Nope.

There are superficial things that matter. Taller people in general are treated better, as are well educated people. It isn't right but it is true.

I am entitled and I am well aware of it, and when I see other people not aware that people that are women or are minorities are treated differently and held to different standards. Until that fact is acknowledged we will continue to have issues.

11. Nook

Nook Member

Okie dokie.

Pistol Pete likes this.
  12. peleincubus

peleincubus Member

statistically the more educated you are the more money you make. again the taller you are the more money you make. and.... i think you get what he is saying.

Nook likes this.
  13. FranchiseBlade

FranchiseBlade Contributing Member
    Supporting Member

For the record, pointing out when white people are racist against minorities isn't racist towards whites.

Rashmon likes this.
  14. Pistol Pete

Supporting Member

Oh, I agree about minorities and women. I work in a corporate environment for a company that promotes diversity and inclusion, I have seen a lot of improvement there.

Actually those superficial things don't matter. Thinking they do is part of the problem that causes others to be deprived of their opportunity.

#154 Pistol Pete, Jun 14, 2022
    Last edited: Jun 14, 2022
    Nook likes this.
  15. thegary

thegary Contributing Member

I’m so entitled that most people feel the urge to bow in my presence. Yes, I’m that white.

16. Pistol Pete

Supporting Member

Agree on education opening doors.. I just don't think it meant a damn thing on the post he wrote. I'm tall too and college educated as well, I just don't think those are factors in my whiteness.

Nook likes this.
  17. Nook

Nook Member

I didn't say they SHOULD matter.... but studies show that they have mattered.

FranchiseBlade likes this.
  18. Nook

Nook Member

[​IMG]

19. Nook

Nook Member

[​IMG]

JuanValdez and Blatz like this.
  20. Pistol Pete

Supporting Member

Haven't seen a link to info where it said how tall you are matters on the internet? Don't post a link because DD will claim to have grown to 7 foot 9 by tomorrow.

Nook likes this.