1. Welcome! Please take a few seconds to create your free account to post threads, make some friends, remove a few ads while surfing and much more. ClutchFans has been bringing fans together to talk Houston Sports since 1996. Join us!

Police arrest 31 men of white nationalist hate group for conspiracy to riot

Discussion in 'BBS Hangout: Debate & Discussion' started by Reeko, Jun 12, 2022.

1. Os Trigonum

Os Trigonum Contributing Member
    Supporting Member

white supremacists rent U-Hauls for all their deliverance needs

Nook and B-Bob like this.
  2. B-Bob

B-Bob "94-year-old self-described dreamer"

I don't think I've ever come back to a thread to look at an image to laugh all over again. Hahaha.

Beezy, jiggyfly, HillBoy and 4 others like this.
  3. peleincubus

peleincubus Member

Quick get your calculator. What is a million divided by 42. Let’s see how many trucks we need to do a white boy million man march in DC.

Take America back. Say no to being replaced!!!

FranchiseBlade likes this.
  4. Tomstro

Tomstro Member

you being white does not excuse your racism, which is rampant. You’re a pandering idiot.

blue_eyed_devil likes this.
  5. peleincubus

peleincubus Member

I bet he has said the N word way less times than you in his life. just a guess

6. Tomstro

Tomstro Member

wow. Another really stupid post by a really stupid person.

7. peleincubus

peleincubus Member

You seem conservative. I am a white guy from texas that has been around enough white conservatives. Those are the people I have heard use the word (in the racist context not ie not from a black person) so statistically the odds are you have. Bravo to you if not. You’re somewhat of an outlier.

8. Tomstro

Tomstro Member

this is perfect. This shows exactly how ridiculous some of you are. So many racists here.

9. Tomstro

Tomstro Member

you are a dumbass.

10. peleincubus

peleincubus Member

Why? I have known plenty of white conservatives that are not racist. But If I hear that word it’s come from a white conservative. Do you think that’s a crazy notion or something? Sorry to crash your world around you if so.

11. Tomstro

Tomstro Member

no. Really. You are a mindless dolt. You already proved that to me. Still proving it with this post. Now run along.

12. peleincubus

peleincubus Member

Also i bet the guys this thread is about have NEVER said the word. live ever ever. If they have i bet they DID NOT vote for Trump.

lol

13. peleincubus

peleincubus Member

no what? i am telling through my life the people I have heard use the N word in Texas are white male conservatives. you can't say "no" to that. It's my experience that I have had. Sorry if that hurts your feelings and upsets you. It is what it is.

edwardc likes this.
  14. Tomstro

Tomstro Member

you are clearly obsessed with the word. Say it all you want, whatever man. Nobody is stopping you. You’re the only one talking about it.

15. Tomstro

Tomstro Member

Is that all you care about? The n word?

nevermind. Im not wasting more time on such a dumbass.

16. Buck Turgidson

I'm sick and tired of your antiquated, bigoted views. Plenty of white conservative women use that word too.

Zboy, Sweet Lou 4 2, jiggyfly and 2 others like this.
  17. Tomstro

Tomstro Member

Open season on white people. Mostly by other pandering white people, strangely obsessed with the n word.

18. FranchiseBlade

FranchiseBlade Contributing Member
    Supporting Member

For some reason you are very fragile about any mention of race involving whites and try and play the white race card whenever it is brought up. Did something happen in your life because of racism directed at white people?

I'm being serious. I am genuinely curious about why you are so sensitive about it.

FrontRunner, edwardc and Nook like this.
  19. Tomstro

Tomstro Member

I would jump to defend against any example of racism here. However, all I see is people trashing white people. The hypocrisy is unreal. Then, when you challenge it you get called a white conservative who has a long history of using the n word. I mean, it’s absolutely pathetic.

blue_eyed_devil likes this.
  20. Tomstro

Tomstro Member

play the white race card? I wonder if I made posts like “black men are crazy” or “ black people suck” or “hispanics are evil” or “gay people are insane” how far I would get before I got completely ambushed? Rightfully so of course. I would love to see more consistency and all races protected from bullshit racist comments.