1. Welcome! Please take a few seconds to create your free account to post threads, make some friends, remove a few ads while surfing and much more. ClutchFans has been bringing fans together to talk Houston Sports since 1996. Join us!

Which animals can you beat in a fight?

Discussion in 'BBS Hangout' started by Invisible Fan, Aug 23, 2021.

1. rimrocker

rimrocker Contributing Member

Assuming all the animals were motivated, I'd feel good about going against rat, cat, and goose. Rat you could stomp. With cat and goose you'd have to be willing to accept some pain, but it's doable for most. (That said, if my cat were 25 pounds bigger, my family would be dead.)

Medium sized dog--I'm assuming this means in the 40-50 lb range--would also be doable, though the breed might affect your strategy as well as the severity of the injuries you'd have to endure.

The only other one that might be possible is the eagle, but it has three weapons in talons and a beak to rip your flesh--and it can fly. No thanks.

A pissed off chimp would dismember any human. Not close.

Going against a cobra without a mongoose or a flute by your side is a death sentence.

Maybe a select few of us could take a croc who had just eaten a goat on a cold day, but even then, you'd have to ride it for some time while you're trying to bash it's head or choke it. Good luck.

The last four aren't even a question. No way.

2. Jugdish

Jugdish Member

I'll take the chicken, but first I'll have to get my General Lee roadworthy.

3. Jugdish

Jugdish Member

An eagle is way scarier than any 50-pound dog. Haven't you seen The Staircase? And that was just an owl.

4. Xerobull

Xerobull You son of a b!tch! I'm in!

Ok, so the largest eagle is the Harpy Eagle, weighing 9-20 lbs.

Their talons are no joke.

[​IMG]

Still, chances of a lethal hit from them are pretty low. Once you get ahold of them, you can stomp them flat.

Invisible Fan likes this.
  5. CrazyJoeDavola

I would never fight an orangutan, especially if I was a biker.

[​IMG]

VooDooPope likes this.
  6. Dr of Dunk

Dr of Dunk Clutch Crew

I guess you've never seen the famous "harpy-grabs-a-sloth-off-a-tree-and-takes-it-off-to-munch-on" video. Ever since I saw that video, I give wide berth to harpies. Yes, I run into them often.

And harpies are always too OP in RPG's, too. I hate that.

Invisible Fan likes this.
  7. Reeko

Reeko Member

this would’ve given me crazy anxiety

[​IMG]

Deckard, Astrodome, Jontro and 2 others like this.
  8. Invisible Fan

Invisible Fan Contributing Member

Deckard and AroundTheWorld like this.
  9. Ottomaton

Ottomaton Contributing Member
    Supporting Member

The bird that I would be most worried to **** with is a cassowary. Those things are mean and crazy and terrifying and basically real world versions of the velociraptors in Jurassic Park:

10. Salvy

Salvy Member

[​IMG]

11. Jontro

Jontro Member

i was pretending to jog the other morning cus i got new dope gear and ran into a cray hobo cat. it screamed at me when i petted its tail with my new shoes and i hightailed outta there like a mexican speedy gonzales.

safe to say, i woulda kicked that cat’s ass if i had the chance.

clos4life likes this.
  12. Reeko

Reeko Member