1. Welcome! Please take a few seconds to create your free account to post threads, make some friends, remove a few ads while surfing and much more. ClutchFans has been bringing fans together to talk Houston Sports since 1996. Join us!

John Stockton at it again ........

Discussion in 'BBS Hangout: Debate & Discussion' started by ExTexanNowEastCoast, May 19, 2022.

1. Landry's Tooth

Easiest to find...

https://www.google.com/amp/s/www.br...ys-trailer-thousands-ballots-disappeared/amp/

https://www.google.com/amp/s/www.br...ases-ballots-table-observers-media-leave/amp/

Not saying there was fraud. I'm saying there has been no investigation and a reason given for those occurrences...

I think if you care about our country you must care about integrity of the vote whether it changes results or not... next time it could...

Surely you agree any evidence of possible crimes should be investigated right?

2. fchowd0311

fchowd0311 Contributing Member

Show me a similar incident for Code Pink protest.

D-rock likes this.
  3. DaDakota

DaDakota If you want to know, just ask!

You know how ****ING stupid that is????

Popularity has nothing to do with truth.

Fox News is popular and is one of the least truthful channels on television, with Newsmax and OAN.....it is propaganda....CNN at least retracts things when they make errors.

Honestly, the only thing I agree with you on is to prosecute them.....and to go after Trump and all the other GOP members who incited or knew of that riot by giving tours the day before. Boebert the uneducated nitwit who married a Pedo for instance.

BRIETBART is not news, that is like the National Enquirer made up **** for the stupid, ignorant or gullible people..

There was no investigation because those stories are made up nonsense.

[​IMG]

Just look at CNN in the most trustworthy and factual news......woops there goes another Q conspiracy.

DD

D-rock likes this.
  4. Landry's Tooth

You are what is the problem. You cited an opinion piece from wapo as news and factual reporting.

Yes, i was aware of what the democrats at wapo think of trump.

No idea why you're taking them seriously...

5. DaDakota

DaDakota If you want to know, just ask!

We are onto you sunshine.

Brietbart ...lol ....seriously....that is as bad as the memes on facebook......the most trusted news orgs are in that chart.

DD

D-rock likes this.
  6. FranchiseBlade

FranchiseBlade Contributing Member
    Supporting Member

Some of this is absolutely wrong. Donna Brazille did give Hillary a debate question. She told Hillary someone was going to ask her a question on the water quality. Do think that one question sealed the debate in Hillary's favor?

Your information on Russia isn't accurate. Which parts were disproven and linked to Hillary's campaign?

7. Landry's Tooth

What was wrong in the news article?

I see you're citing opinion as to their bias but it's not reliable when left wing sources are citied as being middle of the road...

Again, what was incorrect?

I would like to know because i will stop reading them which is the same treatment i gave cbs, nbc, cnn, abc etc. when i found serious violation of journalism ethics.

Using talking points of politicians isn't a good sign for unbias news reporting...

8. Landry's Tooth

Sussman is under trial right now for lying to the fbi about getting the info from the hillary campaign.

Read some news from time time... the connection was reported on well over a year ago...

I forget how much cbs, cnn, abc, etc. purposely don't report...

Iike Hunters laptop...

They are not doing you any favors...

For the record, i use yahoo news and breitbart... yahoo is depends on source if it's reliable...

Again, it's not a strong argument to not deny the story or the facts and criticize a source in a vague nonspecific way..

9. Landry's Tooth

Most trusted?

Why would that be relevant?

Wouldn't accuracy be more important?

You just undermined your premise....

If more people watch, then more trust... the. Fox is most accurate using your logic...

I don't believe that, just pointing out your flawed logic...

10. durvasa

durvasa Contributing Member

Yes, it should be investigated, although I'm highly dubious of any claims of mass conspiracy-level fraud coming from disreputable and highly-slanted news sources like Breitbart. The USPS driver witness in the first case you mention also has serious credibility issues.

I remember the Georgia video thing now, and that there was a convincing explanation for it, though I don't recall the details at this point. I'm sure Breitbart didn't cover that.

11. Buck Turgidson

It's fun to know that here in the multiverse, this part, there are dozens of DIEHARD Rockets fans, '99ers too, sitting around defending John Stockton.

D-rock likes this.
  12. Landry's Tooth

13. Landry's Tooth

You can defend actions. No one is 100% good or bad. It's a childish mentality you display...

14. fchowd0311

fchowd0311 Contributing Member

Walking up threatening? They were literally crushing officers to the point where the officers were crying and screaming. Are you serious?

DaDakota and D-rock like this.
  15. Landry's Tooth

What was it? Yahoo didn't cover it which is my primary news...

Ok, so he has credibility issues. So you choose not to investigate? Seems weird when he went under oath.

If he's lying they need to prove it and put him in jail or someone else could lie in the future.

Why not make an example of him?

You can see why I'm skeptical when people can explain things...

Isn't that the job of the news?

16. Landry's Tooth

If they make physical contact with a congressman sure.....

You're citing the minority of people being charged... most just walked around and took pictures.

I can't believe you're defending accosting members of congress...

Again, charge them all. Why don't you agree with that?

17. Landry's Tooth

Normally i would be as well but it's a little suspicious all the swing states stopped at the same time but votes kept getting counted after they stopped for the night...

Why stop and send people home if you're not really stopping?

18. Tomstro

Tomstro Member

because he is entrenched on the left. Duh.

19. durvasa

I don't know. It might not be possible to prove he was purposely lying in his affidavit, even if an investigation showed that his suspicions around what he thought he was delivering don't add up.

On the Georgia video thing, you can search for it + "fact check" and find numerous articles on it.

20. durvasa

Isn't this just due to the delays from various precincts sending over their voting counts? It's been a year and half, but I seem to remember it wasn't something along those lines.