1. Welcome! Please take a few seconds to create your free account to post threads, make some friends, remove a few ads while surfing and much more. ClutchFans has been bringing fans together to talk Houston Sports since 1996. Join us!

John Stockton at it again ........

Discussion in 'BBS Hangout: Debate & Discussion' started by ExTexanNowEastCoast, May 19, 2022.

1. D-rock

D-rock Member

You don't INJECT uv light fvck nut.

He talked about uv light THEN injecting disinfectant into the body.

Common disinfectant that is injectable would be BLEACH.

2. Landry's Tooth

Quote him because you're lying... anyone can click on the video and see. You're hoping they don't...

Politifact also calling out your conspiracy theories further regarding the fire extenguisher... left wing websites are denying your claims...

Ouch...

https://web.archive.org/web/2021022...e-know-about-capitol-police-officer-brian-si/

3. Landry's Tooth

I guess you don't go to a barber...

Uv light is a disinfectant child...

He specifically talked about injecting uv light...

If I'm wrong you would have quoted him... you're not so it seems obvious you're trying to bluff...

4. DaDakota

DaDakota If you want to know, just ask!

Just Trump and others telling them to use violence and to stop the steal.....

https://www.washingtonpost.com/politics/2022/01/06/course-donald-trump-bears-primary-blame-jan-6/

OOPS that is a lie...some of them were.

https://www.cnn.com/2021/07/28/politics/armed-insurrection-january-6-guns-fact-check/index.html

Put those traitors in prison, and try their leaders and if found guilty put them in front of a firing squad.

This apologetic BULLSHIT for losers who didn't like that their guy LOST THE ****ING ELECTION BY more than 7 million votes and tried to overthrow the government....built a GALLOWS for Pence.......but they were peaceful right?...

You need to scurry back into the darkness where cockroaches like you belong.

DD

D-rock likes this.
  5. Landry's Tooth

Here's that quote you keep avoiding... not seeing bleach mentioned anywhere... i think you need a new source for your news... like A source of news...

"So, supposing we hit the body with a tremendous — whether it’s ultraviolet or just very powerful light — and I think you said that that hasn’t been checked, but you’re going to test it. And then I said, supposing you brought the light inside the body, which you can do either through the skin or in some other way, and I think you said you’re going to test that, too. It sounds interesting. And then I see the disinfectant, where it knocks it out in a minute. One minute. And is there a way we can do something like that, by injection inside or almost a cleaning. Because you see it gets in the lungs, and it does a tremendous number on the lungs. So it would be interesting to check that"

6. Landry's Tooth

Hard to take your seriously.. cnn?

7. DaDakota

CNN is a left leaning organization - but that doesn't mean they don't tell you facts. But sense you are blinded by your FOX NEWS Bias....here are others reporting on it.

https://www.statesman.com/story/new...rs-were-armed-guns-documents-show/7963993002/

https://www.independent.co.uk/news/...tol-riot-molotov-cocktail-trump-b1957164.html

https://www.politifact.com/factchec...jan-6-capitol-assault-was-armed-insurrection/

Hard to take traitors like you seriously.

It was clearly an ARMED insurrection......sorry it ruins your little stupid clan narrative.

DD

D-rock likes this.
  8. FranchiseBlade

FranchiseBlade Contributing Member
    Supporting Member

They weren't unarmed. They did tried to prevent our democracy from working. They carried confederate flags, the symbol used by those who tried to break up the entire nation.

D-rock likes this.
  9. Landry's Tooth

That's very nice of all these armed people overthrowing the government to not fire a single shot...

Seems like poor strategy... you think our government can fall to people who aren't using guns?

How incompetent do you think capitol police are?

I find you to be a traitor for not caring about investigating the possible overthrow of a president by illegal ballots.

I'm just saying let's investigate why a guy says under oath he transported thousands of ballots across state lines and the fbi did nothing to investigate????

Was he lying? Why not charge him?

Why so scared to disprove the conspiracy?

It's possible Biden won but there are a lot of strange things never explained like why send election observers home and then continue processing ballots multiple time im Atlanta.

Possible there's a valid reason for it but no one is interested...

I'm just open minded... seems like someone trying tonhide something would act like you..

10. DaDakota

So, now you say they are armed.......

Oops nope, no evidence....62 failed court cases by Trump and his allies.....or traitors....

https://www.usatoday.com/in-depth/n...efforts-overturn-election-numbers/4130307001/

https://www.pbs.org/newshour/show/e...nce-of-voter-fraud-but-2020s-big-lie-lives-on

https://www.washingtonpost.com/elections/interactive/2020/election-integrity/

https://www.usatoday.com/story/news...s-biden-votes-werent-counted-2020/5512962001/

But I am sure you were OK with Trump trying to strong arm the republican chair in Atlanta to FIND him 12k votes.......

Seriously, you are embarrassing your entire family.

DD

D-rock likes this.
  11. Landry's Tooth

I don't watch or read fox, sorry...

Armed by baseball bats and rocks, but not guns...

Again, you're saying these people were trying to take over the country and had guns but chose not to fire a single shot?

Doesn't seem likely... then you cite less than reliable sources and it makes your story look worse...

12. Landry's Tooth

So.... flags>>>>>>> armed guards and bulletproof glass?

13. DaDakota

CNN is reliable, you just don't like em.......but because you are a Trump Dingleberry I went ahead and sourced a TON more evidence for you to ignore....and left CNN out......

You are either way deep into the cult of personality or you are trolling.......either way you need help.

Just another dude who has been banned here before on his 2nd or 3rd account.

DD

D-rock likes this.
  14. FranchiseBlade

FranchiseBlade Contributing Member
    Supporting Member

I didn't quantify the arms. But the police were outnumbered.

Being armed or not armed isn't a matter of which side had the best arms. It's a matter of carrying a implement used as a weapon.

15. Landry's Tooth

Honestly, you guys are really twisted...

I said to prosecute them for their crimes the same as code pink when they did it.

That's called equal treatment under the law. Why are you ok with such behavior then but not on Jan 6?

How about never?

I also recognize the difference between someone breaking windows or throwing objects and those who just walked in as the capitol police waived them in...

Different crimes, different charges....

And you might want to quote people before you claim they say something they don't. You're reading lies told my democrats in the media to manipulate the way you think.

Read the quotes, not the commentary...

16. Landry's Tooth

Seems like a good time to seal the building with the mag locks and bullet proof glass on the doors...

Might have saved some bruises and concussions...

17. Landry's Tooth

Cnn is no where close to reliable. Where have you been?

People aren't watching them... i guess they are too good at news so people don't watch... lmao....

18. durvasa

durvasa Contributing Member

Link?

Link?

D-rock likes this.
  19. Landry's Tooth

Top of my mind...

They made up a story about nicholas sandham.

They made up facts about the Rittenhouse situation.

Donna brazile rigged a cnn debate for hillary.

They spent years on fake stories tying russia to trump when it has been proven to have been misinformation from hillary's campaign.

Top of my head... probably lots more...

20. Landry's Tooth

How do they differ legal scholar?

Trespassing?
    Disrupting a legal proceeding?

Some of the broken windows may be a difference but you would agree with me that charges for that person should be more severe.

Not really sure what your point is...