1. Welcome! Please take a few seconds to create your free account to post threads, make some friends, remove a few ads while surfing and much more. ClutchFans has been bringing fans together to talk Houston Sports since 1996. Join us!

I Don't Care About The Buffalo Shooting

Discussion in 'BBS Hangout: Debate & Discussion' started by pgabriel, May 18, 2022.

1. Tomstro

Tomstro Member

Starts with the dad not the kid. Everyone is responsible for their own actions, regardless of their upbringing or level of poverty or education. A good set of responsible parents usually gives you a big edge in the real world.

tinman likes this.
  2. pgabriel

pgabriel Educated Negro

Stronger homes only means two parents. He is trying to hypothesize black men out of homes.

There were. more two parent homes. What I am saying about crime isn't true? People in 1940 for segregation argued that homes are stronger 1940 than 2022?

tinman likes this.
  3. jiggyfly

jiggyfly Member

So even when the husband is beating the wife and abusing the children?

Or the dad is just a deadbeat?

This is ignorant even for you.

4. tinman

tinman Contributing Member
    Supporting Member

5. Lil Pun

Lil Pun Contributing Member

Nobody said white violence is ok and I'm sure a death in ANY community is going to spread sadness, despair, and misery unless you are trying to imply that white people are immune to the effects of crime in their areas and lives, which I find laughable if that is the case.

Fatherless homes in the black community do play a large role in some of the issues there but what caused that surge there and why are black communities primarily affected? Hmmmm....

I won't use subjective language like "better" to describe family structures because I wasn't alive 100 years ago to compare today to that time.

6. pgabriel

pgabriel Educated Negro

I was saying white family violence wasn't okay

tinman likes this.
  7. Lil Pun

Lil Pun Contributing Member

There was no need to say what is already well known. NO VIOLENCE is ok, most people know that.

8. pgabriel

pgabriel Educated Negro

Racist jiggtfly believes black men are wife Beatles I guess

9. REEKO_HTOWN

REEKO_HTOWN I'm Rich Biiiiaaatch!

With takes like this I just remember that in the end Americans are just selfish savages that are only 6 missed meals away from killing each other.

Please don't signal me to stop on the middle of the road when I'm getting out of Dodge with my family. You will get run over. Stock up on your food and ammo fellas. Seems like Mr. Rodgers failed badly.

10. HTM

HTM Member

Maybe the casualization of sex and widespread destigmatization of premarital sex wasn't so good for humanity.

Just do whatever you want, whenever you want, as long as it feels good! What could go wrong? What a tragedy.

Those church people telling you to wait until you get married and to be in a proper time and place to engage in sexual activity are so backwards. :rolleyes:

11. pgabriel

pgabriel Educated Negro

Bro

I wrote that because I'm talking about black on black violence and didn't want to seem like I'm excusingit because I'm not talking about it as a problem like black on black violence

Relax

12. tinman

Supporting Member

Tyrese probably the wrong person to talk about it but the topic is legit

13. tinman

Supporting Member

@Os Trigonum @AroundTheWorld

A$SAP got your back

we always got your back asap

14. jiggyfly

jiggyfly Member

You are the one who thought I was talking about just black men, I was talking about all 2 parent households, I thought you were as well, silly me.

JayGoogle likes this.
  15. tinman

Supporting Member

16. jiggyfly

jiggyfly Member

You do know that most of the greatest civilizations on earth were casual about sex and had widespread premarital sex, right?

It's crazy that you think "church people" don't have casual or premarital sex.

JayGoogle and FrontRunner like this.
  17. pgabriel

pgabriel Educated Negro

So all men are wife beaters? Why are you talking about domestic violence. Of course we are talking about in general just like plenty productive people come from single parent homes

tinman likes this.
  18. FranchiseBlade

FranchiseBlade Contributing Member
    Supporting Member

I said racism played a role in the conditions that lead unequal education, employment, promotions, increased poverty. All of those things are factors that lead to increased violence and crime.

They aren't the only things that lead to violent crimes, and not everyone subjected to those conditions, commits violent crimes. But addressing those issues as part of the solution doesn't mean anyone is ignoring black on black violence.

19. Xopher

Xopher Member

People need to look at what happened with the "man in the house" rule. Black men came back from WW2 after fighting for the country and could not get jobs. Then there was the man in the house rule. The whole system, at least at that time, was designed to break up the nuclear black family.

jiggyfly likes this.
  20. tinman

Supporting Member

You completely triggered them, they can't walk straight or talk in complete sentences
    You broke their minds

@Os Trigonum