1. Welcome! Please take a few seconds to create your free account to post threads, make some friends, remove a few ads while surfing and much more. ClutchFans has been bringing fans together to talk Houston Sports since 1996. Join us!

Deshaun Watson to the BROWNS! Wow!

Discussion in 'Houston Texans' started by mario_v, Mar 18, 2022.

1. zeeshan2

zeeshan2 Member

2. Pistol Pete

Pistol Pete Contributing Member
    Supporting Member

Read my posts again and then respond.

3. deb4rockets

deb4rockets Contributing Member
    Supporting Member

I'm done discussing it. Glad he's gone.

Nook likes this.
  4. Pistol Pete

Supporting Member

Cool. Me too.

5. J.R.

J.R. Member

6. Nook

Nook Member

He didn’t pay for sex. He paid for a massage and sexually assault a number of women. At least one of them was crying by the end of the “massage.”

Watson is a sexual predator and a bad person. I’m glad he isn’t in Houston anymore and I wish nothing but failure and injury on him until he can take responsibility for hurting women.

**** DeShaun Watson.

7. Pistol Pete

Supporting Member

He paid for a massage or more likely a rubdown. Then he paid for whatever else the "therapist" would agree to do. Do you really think there would be a market for untrained massage therapists if there weren't other things going on? LMT's don't like these amateurs because they help create an atmosphere where clients feel comfortable asking for more. Do some research. And yeah Watson is a bad person.

It's pretty immature of you to wish injury on the man based on your opinion of a he said she said case.

primtim24 likes this.
  8. Nook

Nook Member

He paid for a massage, he didn't pay to sexually assault women. He didn't pay "for whatever else the therapists would agree to". There wasn't agreements, that is why there are lawsuits. There are now at least 22 women that say he sexually violated them. He recently even admitted one of the women was crying by the end of the massage.

Do you know what is immature? Sexually assaulting 22 women and then lying about it. I have no issue admitting I hope he gets hurt on the field, he is a POS. I am a trial lawyer and former federal prosecutor. Watson can burn in hell, whatever bad comes his way he deserves. He cannot even admit that he was wrong and attempt to learn and better himself.

9. primtim24

primtim24 Contributing Member

Yeah, the ONLY reason he admitted to this one, was because he sent her messages apologizing for making her cry. There were a few other women who said the same thing, but he never reached out to them to apologize, so they had no proof, which means he can say "If she was crying, I didn't know about it"....

From the details trickling out about this, the Texans got out just in time. Suspended or not, this is a much better disaster to watch from the outside...

10. raining threes

Yep, I can't believe that Caserio got as much in trade for Watson as he got. He's the Browns problem now.

Pistol Pete and cmoak1982 like this.
  11. Pistol Pete

Supporting Member

You have no idea whether Watson tipped any of these women to perform sexual favors during these sessions. That's just your opinion and not a fact that he didn't. Of course there were not written or verbal agreements over the phone. Neither party would risk that. Google massage happy ending.

I'm not saying Watson couldn't have sexually assaulted some of these women. Let the facts come out in court and if the jury decides he did, Watson can pay the price. Respectfully asking your legal opinion, why wasn't Watson criminally indicted if this is clear cut?

And yeah, Watson should admit what he actually did and we can both agree that he hasn't so far.

12. zeeshan2

zeeshan2 Member

13. a time to chill

It feels like the sports media have an agenda and are trying to speak a suspension into existence despite the lack of evidence. They did the same thing last year with the trade rumors, build up a bunch of hype and then nothing happens. Every time Buzbee leaks something to the media they just run with it without telling the other side of the story. There was proof that one of the accusers contacted Deshaun to schedule more massages with him after the initial alleged incident, but those details don't get the same amount of coverage as "Deshaun admits therapist cried after a massage session."

Two grand juries decided to not indict on about 10 different criminal cases. Everyone says that 22 women can't be lying but you can also apply that logic the other way. Two grand juries looked at multiple accusations and with each one, they declined to indict. The lack of evidence on the number of accusations levied against Deshaun helps to prove his innocence. I also find it hard to believe that Deshaun Watson would only prey on masseuses on instagram if the allegations were true. I'd find the allegations more credible if the 22 different accusations contained women from different occupations.

Pistol Pete likes this.
  14. deb4rockets

deb4rockets Contributing Member
    Supporting Member

I agree. It's just so hard to prove without a camera. I'm sure Watson knew that, and his "Christian" portrayal would make him seem more believable than a masseuse. He admits what can be proven, but sure as hell won't admit anything that can't be proven. Hopefully this is a wake up call to masseuses, and women in general when someone making millions entices them with an offer that seems a bit odd. Maybe the next time some rich guy in another state asks them to fly in to perform a massage they will refuse such an odd request.

raining threes likes this.
  15. bobrek

bobrek Politics belong in the D & D

While the grand jury failed to indict that doesn't mean they failed to find a criminal act, it could simply mean they didn't find that it could be proved in a court of law.

And while it may not have been a criminal act, it could very well violate the NFL personal conduct policy.

If a player's personal behavior is an embarrassment to the league, they can choose to suspend him.

16. Buck Turgidson

See: Bauer, Trevor

17. evilhomer

evilhomer Member

Deshaun Watson is as dumb as John McClain is fat and as John Lopez is white...

raining threes and Pistol Pete like this.
  18. bobrek

bobrek Politics belong in the D & D

Yeah...I could have summarized my post in 3 words - Trevor Bauer faints.

19. showa13

showa13 Member

I get the sense the league is going to come down hard on Deshaun, like very hard. The thing some of the trolls don’t realize is it doesn’t matter if 21 of the 22 women are lying(they aren’t btw) all it takes is 1.

raining threes and cmoak1982 like this.
  20. Buck Turgidson