1. Welcome! Please take a few seconds to create your free account to post threads, make some friends, remove a few ads while surfing and much more. ClutchFans has been bringing fans together to talk Houston Sports since 1996. Join us!

[EC Semifinals] (1)Miami vs. (4)Philadelphia

Discussion in 'NBA Dish' started by J.R., Apr 28, 2022.

?

(1)Miami Heat vs. (4)Philadelphia 76ers

Poll closed May 3, 2022.
  1. Heat in 4

12.5%
  2. Heat in 5

29.7%
  3. Heat in 6

21.9%
  4. Heat in 7

4.7%
  5. Sixers in 7

10.9%
  6. Sixers in 6

17.2%
  7. Sixers in 5

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  8. Sixers in 4

3.1%
  1. Squirtle

Squirtle Member

Just stop posting here. You are a joke.

Asian Sensation and VickMackey like this.
  2. HP3

HP3 Member

Yea, that's what I thought lol.

[​IMG]

3. DatRocketFan

DatRocketFan Member

For what thinking harden who gave up 8 years worth of quality bb contributed less to our franchise than Moses Malone 6 years?

When u r referring to a players contribution to the franchise its not just rings. It's the amount of years and stats they put up for us.

Otherwise Horry, Kenny Smith, maxwell, and etc should be rank higher in our franchise than Harden or malone.

Recent harden failures shouldn't cloud your judgement on how important harden was to our franchise.

He left in a sht way and didnt win us rings but let's not act like he wasnt a dam great player for us b4 he left

#1863 DatRocketFan, May 13, 2022
    Last edited: May 13, 2022
    MettaWorldPete and HP3 like this.
  4. wekko368

wekko368 Member

Moses earned more personal accolades and led us deeper into the playoffs than Harden did. What argument(s) can you make in favor of Harden?

5. Easy

Easy Boban Only Fan
    Supporting Member

You probably were not born when Moses played. He beat the Lakers super team and faced the Celtics super team. That's TWO super teams, not just one Warriors team.

And why do you just compare their scoring? Malone was the rebounding champ 3 times as a Rocket. He also blocked shots and anchored the defense. BTW, scoring was much lower in Malone's era. League scoring average per game was about 6 points lower.

I am not saying that Moses is definitely the second greatest Rocket. But Harden is not CLEARLY that either, considering all factors. Anyway, I don't really care about these individual achievements. I hope one day we will have a guy who surpasses all great Rockets and lead the team into multiple championships.

6. JayGoogle

JayGoogle Member

Harden is a top 3 Rocket of all time, I think #3 behind Hakeem and Moses...

Hopefully he drops down that list though and is replaced by Jalen Green or whoever we draft...I'm a rocket fan first so I hope against hope that even Hakeem will eventually be #2 on the list.

Easy likes this.
  7. Easy

Easy Boban Only Fan
    Supporting Member

Yes. He won 2 MVP as a Rocket and won again the year after he was traded to the Sixers. And once he got to a team with another star, he promptly won a championship.

To me, Moses is a greater individual player than Harden. The only valid point made by HP3 was that Harden played 2 more seasons as a Rocket.

JumpMan likes this.
  8. MettaWorldPete

Y’all think Miami stands a chance against Boston or Milwaukee? I think they have the coaching advantage, but still have no realistic shot barring key injuries.

HP3 likes this.
  9. my time to shine

Squirtle and Salvy like this.
  10. HP3

HP3 Member

Both of whom were better than either of those teams(GS-KD), what is your point? He then dragged our team to the playoff the next year with Chris Paul underperforming and averaging 35.

Because scoring and assisting are worth way more important than raw rebounds and blocks. He did more as a Rocket and he did it longer. Moses Malone also has his playoff stinkers as well. He lost in the first round 2 times, got injured in one season, lost in the finals, and then lost in the Eastern conference finals. He was also swept I believe. Harden has never been swept. Also the year after he went to the finals he put up a putrid 49 TS% in the playoffs.

Harden is clearly the second best Rocket, Moses may be a better player but Harden was a better Rocket, more accolades and records broken as a Rockets. Best regular season as a Rocket as well.

11. VickMackey

VickMackey Member

Tilman dropped that dude and weirdos like @YOLO threw a fit. Now look where he is. Go rockets. Let’s just be happy we have the rockets.

Salvy likes this.
  12. HP3

HP3 Member

No imo, they are legit not a good enough to match either one.

MettaWorldPete likes this.
  13. my time to shine

Rockets team first before anything.

Harden is a b****

Squirtle likes this.
  14. VickMackey

VickMackey Member

hakeem94, my time to shine and Salvy like this.
  15. YOLO

YOLO Member

the rockets have been the worst team in the league for 2 years straight. you can say what you want about harden rn, but acting like the rockets have been just all fine since is nonsense

MettaWorldPete and DatRocketFan like this.
  16. VickMackey

VickMackey Member

[​IMG]

Squirtle likes this.
  17. DatRocketFan

DatRocketFan Member

All these brand new posters sucking each other off on shtting on an ex rocket great is just weird to see.

Apparently nowadays if u don't win a ring u are hot garbage regardless of how much u contributed/play for the team.

The weird thing is the same folks shtting on Harden for being a choker r probably the same folks praising Damian lillard for being "clutch". Look at the man's playoff record and get back to me. All in all its just a matter of perspective and spin.

18. DatRocketFan

DatRocketFan Member

We have folks spinning that tilman had a stroke of genius in choosing to drop harden at the right time.

Like we have folks rightfully mad at harden forcing his way out, now folks r just rewriting sht up while harden is faltering.

19. YOLO

YOLO Member

The rockets are stuck with the worst owner in the league and these new randoms acting like they won some kind of ship. it's embarrassing how clueless they are

20. Asian Sensation

You are so mad lol. Literally all over the place with your **** postings losing your mind. You’re doing a great job of taking @HardenVolumeOne place. Keep it up!

PS Damian Lillard is 1-0 vs Harden in the playoffs.

hakeem94 likes this.