1. Welcome! Please take a few seconds to create your free account to post threads, make some friends, remove a few ads while surfing and much more. ClutchFans has been bringing fans together to talk Houston Sports since 1996. Join us!

2. Watching NBA Action
    Come join Clutch as we're watching NBA Play-In Tournament action live ...

LIVE: NBA Playoffs!
    Dismiss Notice

~{ James Harden's Philadelphia 76ers }~

Discussion in 'NBA Dish' started by ThatBoyNick, Feb 10, 2022.

1. Invisible Fan

Invisible Fan Contributing Member

Well if he showed up 2 out of every 3 playoff games before, it's more like 2 out of 5 now.

Can still pass and play decoy, but Rockets watchers know how that mostly turns out.

Sanctity likes this.
  2. J.R.

J.R. Member

“Just a washed-up-has-been-never-was-bitter-ex!”
    “Just mad he left Brooklyn and all they got is broke back Simmons!”

“I can’t commit to that,” he said of offering Harden a max deal. “If I’m the owner of the Sixers, I cannot commit to giving him a max deal. I just don’t see the dedication that I would need to see from my top 75 player. You have to be able to have a certain level of determination and focus on being the best player you can possibly be and also be there for your teammates when they need you the most. … If he’s not capable of doing that as a max player, I’m not going to be willing to now give you a max contract if you’re not showing me that you can handle the situation.”

3. steddinotayto

steddinotayto Contributing Member

I love Harden, the Rocket, but I wouldn't give Harden, the Sixer, a max contract unless there are a bunch of incentives that are based on his conditioning and performance, statistically. He's clearly in his At-best-2nd-Banana stage of his career.

4. TEXNIFICENT

TEXNIFICENT Member

You’re right & wrong. He’s done as an elite player or even a second banana. No way he gets the max unless Morey has lost his mind.

HP3, Slyonebluejay and steddinotayto like this.
  5. Magicsaint

Magicsaint Member

Harden looked damn good when he joined the Sixers initially by leading his team with all-around performance. The pressure really gets to him in the playoffs. It's like the playoffs are his kryptonite. No way he is a max player anymore.

6. peleincubus

peleincubus Member

"Let me know" I have been in a fight before because some of my best Viet friends that were being talked to exactly like that in College Station. It was royal rumble type fight with a bunch of racist Aggies that resulted in me getting stitches and black guy that was with us breaking his hand. So yeah I know.

That has absolutely nothing to do with Harden. Stats are one thing. The countless posts spending a ton of free time doing it, changing an avatar to that etc etc are another and i find it odd. If that's what you want to do and the energy you want to spread around so be it. I can't stop it anyways.

HP3 and B-Bob like this.
  7. astrosrule

astrosrule Member

didn't amare steal 100 mil from the knicks? got a 5 year deal and played for 40 games or so

8. Asian Sensation

Haha learn how to fight better next time.

9. Easy

Easy Boban Only Fan
    Supporting Member

[​IMG]

10. peleincubus

peleincubus Member

we were there to watch our friends band play. we were outnumbered probably 2.5 to 1 or so. A few of the girls that were with us even helped because it would be like 4 guys one. The fight spilled out into a street with traffic. It's the worst incident i have personally ever been involved in.

Anyways good luck spending your time the with quest of letting people know how horrible Harden is while partly justifying it because of random internet people said racist statements.

11. Asian Sensation

Cool story bro. Next time keep your ****ing hands up.

12. peleincubus

peleincubus Member

Thanks! You can metaphorically keep your hands up in all your awesome internet battles.

HP3 likes this.
  13. Rocket River

Rocket River Member

I was thinking the same thing

Rocket River

14. ksny15

ksny15 Member

**** that. I would rather watch my team make the playoffs every year and make deep runs vs watching a team lose 62 games. To each their own. I prefer winning

Rocket River and HP3 like this.
  15. Asian Sensation

Patience grasshopper. Harden was leading you to nowhere but heartbreak every year. Time to update that AV. Maybe try Jalen Green.

16. MettaWorldPete

It is sad to see Harden like this, but I’m stoked for PJ Tucker’s continued success. Glad at least someone from that Rockets era is doing well, along w CP3. Can’t think of anyone else really, although I could be blanking. Dwight got his ring I guess.

HP3, dmoneybangbang and B-Bob like this.
  17. Os Trigonum

Os Trigonum Contributing Member
    Supporting Member

fify

ChillyPete32 and B-Bob like this.
  18. MettaWorldPete

LOL, I did forget about that

Os Trigonum likes this.
  19. a time to chill

In just a few more minutes James Harden can enjoy his offseason chilling with Lil Baby overseas

20. REEKO_HTOWN

REEKO_HTOWN I'm Rich Biiiiaaatch!

Sixers got the vintage elimination game James.

Milos, photojoe and Dopamine like this.