1. Welcome! Please take a few seconds to create your free account to post threads, make some friends, remove a few ads while surfing and much more. ClutchFans has been bringing fans together to talk Houston Sports since 1996. Join us!

~{ James Harden's Philadelphia 76ers }~

Discussion in 'NBA Dish' started by ThatBoyNick, Feb 10, 2022.

1. roslolian

roslolian Member

Making the playoffs without a ring is still watching your team lose.

Ask Philly fans if they enjoy it when Harden and Embiid get eliminated by the Heat.

I can honestly say I'm gonna be happier in the offseason and draft than majority of Philly fans.

Andre0087 and hakeem94 like this.
  2. astrosrule

astrosrule Member

We will never know what the process would have looked like if hinkie was able to see his vision through. Philly getting completely decimated by adam silver is a huge bummer, because even with horrible drafting luck and silver destroying them, they’re still a solid team

roslolian and hakeem94 like this.
  3. T for 3

T for 3 Member

Classic drunk Harden, low effort, pressure packed playoff dud.

4. PeppermintCandy

It sounds like what happened in Game 5 of the first round, when Toronto completely dominated a lackadaisical Sixers team.
    Not sure why they lose focus, and not sure that they can afford to.

I can see the Sixers winning Game 6 at home, but Game 7 in Miami will be very tough.

Slyonebluejay and BigShasta like this.
  5. hakeem94

hakeem94 Member

because tanking is literally CHEATING...dont come here complaining when the refs keep robbing blind the team of chet, jalen, sengun, wembayana of rings in 2027-32....

live by the sword die by the sword....

theres no substitute for winning!

6. Asian Sensation

Since you took an 11 game sample from the regular season it’s time for a playoff update on your bum ass loser hero since it’s been 11 games.

Harden has a TS of 58 in the playoffs so far…. He is scoring 19 points a game on 13.5 shots and has a 2:1 assist to turnover ratio in the playoffs for the Sixers…. He also has 8.5 assists and 5.8 rebounds a game and 0.7 steals

So let me get this straight… all of his playoff numbers are down even further than what you imagined from your regular season expectations. Shocking! And he’s been healthy too. You guys are so blinded by your love form him you fall for his BS every year. Year after year.

Disappointed yet? I know I’d be if I was a Harden fan. How would I know? I used to be a Harden fan :eek:

DaDakota, Salvy and hakeem94 like this.
  7. Asian Sensation

That time has come once again. James Harden facing elimination. Here are his last 8 (1 win and 7 losses) elimination performances.

21 Bucks 5-17 (2-12 3pt), 4 turnovers -2
    20 Lakers 12-20 (2-8 3pt), 6 turnovers -29
    20 Thunder 4-15 (1-9 3pt), 4 turnovers +9
    19 Warriors 11-25 (6-15 3pt), 6 turnovers -10
    18 Warriors 12-29 (2-13 3pt), 5 turnovers -13
    17 Spurs 2-11 (2-9 3pt), 6 turnovers -28
    16 Warriors 12-23 (3-7 3pt), 7 turnovers -27
    15 Warriors 2-11 (0-3 3pt), 12 turnovers -4

Wooooof :eek:

8. DatRocketFan

DatRocketFan Member

The obsession with harden for Harden haters is scary.

Gaslight any folks that call dem out for their irrational sht takes. Anybody that defends harden is a nut rider, yet refuse to note that their postings r literally about harden all day everyday.

Even finding time to pull up his stat.

Changing profiles pics to have harden face.

Quite weird.

I fully expect them to b obsessing about harden until he retires.

#2708 DatRocketFan, May 11, 2022
    Last edited: May 11, 2022
  9. TEXNIFICENT

TEXNIFICENT Member

It’s lame as hell.

10. astrosrule

astrosrule Member

Why do the refs love the warriors then? Nobody has thrown games more blatantly then they did back when they got klay and steph. At least if you’re gonna troll with this garbage get your facts straight

11. peleincubus

peleincubus Member

I agree. You can dislike the guy. All that taken together is hella weird though.

To compare what I told Tinman several times about the countless hours typing out negative crap on Lin. Which is spending time in your life hours and hours of it hating on man that has no idea you even exist. Both millionaires. One has a Harvard degree. Like I said hella weird.

jiggyfly likes this.
  12. astrosrule

astrosrule Member

Were the trolls like this towards hakeem when he left?

13. DatRocketFan

DatRocketFan Member

No folks respect the greats, Harden may not win a ring here or ever, but the disdain folks have for him especially after his contribution to our franchise is just weird. (bum? choker?)

Sure it's understandable that there are folks that r bitter when harden left, i was disappointed for a while but i got over it.
    To be realistic we weren't gonna win any with our cheap ass owner refusing spend money to build a team, so i didn't mind harden leaving because it had to be done eventually.
    (copium)

Imagine having cousins and wall as your teammates to win, pffft.

But then there are folks that have been btching about harden when he played for us and continues to do so afterwards which are the weird ones. More obsessive about harden than folks who like harden.

Rocket River and steddinotayto like this.
  14. DatRocketFan

DatRocketFan Member

Sounds like u r coping my dude.

As long as the team has some sort of directions, i feel excited and happy about rooting for them. Hence y it's fun rooting for the Rockets currently and not so fun watching the Texans.

Of course losing and not getting a ring is extremely disappointing, but if your whole experience as a fan is based on your team winning it all, then how have u been enjoying your experience as a rockets fan not seeing win it all for the past 27 years?

15. wekko368

wekko368 Member

Yeah, that's what happens when you can't co-exist with Dwight. And then can't co-exist with CP3. And then can't co-exist with Westbrook.

Quality stars won't want to join you. Shocker, right?

I'm glad you got over Harden so quickly, but IMO, that means your Rockets fandom isn't as strong as others'.

16. DatRocketFan

DatRocketFan Member

He couldn't co-exist with them? u could argued he carried their asses dwight/wb. (Cp3 and him were the best pairing)

Kobe couldn't co-exist with dwight, KD and Lebron couldn't co-exist with Westbrook, does your sht take applies to them?

Pining over a player that left the Rockets = measurement of Rocket Fandom?

U got it twisted bro. I root for Harden, but Im not gonna follow him 24/7 or watch the harden games cause guess what? he's not a rocket player anymore and the limited time i have is for rockets games.

Those folks btching about harden 24/7? that's not having "strong rocket fandom". That's just them being haters obsessing over someone

What a weirdo sht take.

Slyonebluejay and steddinotayto like this.
  17. wekko368

wekko368 Member

Dwight was our best player in the 2014 playoffs against the Blazers. And we all remember game 6 against the Clippers in 2015, right?

Who was on the bench? And who was on the floor?

Dwight became much less impactful after he lost his motivation.

Do you understand that we're talking about Harden? Not Kobe, Lebron, or KD?

Of course. The more emotionally invested you are in something, the less like you are to forget it. Harden was the face of the franchise for many, many years. Some die-hard Rockets fans love him. Some hate him. But you can't have love/hate without an emotional investment.

And do you know what emotional investment is called? Fandom.

Sounds like you weren't emotionally invested in the Rockets. There's nothing wrong with that, but it's classless to criticize those who were/are, especially on a Rockets forum.

18. DatRocketFan

DatRocketFan Member

Fandom to me is being invested about the actual rockets players and the current rebuild, not the constant 24/7 btching about Harden.

U praise the greats and u appreciate the folks that played for us and look forward to the future. u move on.

Just cause i don't feel like i need to gush over harden or slander him 24/7 im not emotionally invested on the rockets franchise? wack ass logic.

How can you say that folks like me who focus on the current rockets have weaker fandom than those just btching about harden, a player that hasn't been with us for basically 2 years already? like what is this backward fked up twisted logic?

That much emotional investment over a single player isn't one having intense fandom for the franchise, it's literally being a player only fan.

19. wekko368

wekko368 Member

So, as soon as Olajuwon put on a Raptors jersey, he no longer had any meaning to you?

The logic is fine. You just incorrectly applying it.

Someone who loves/hates Harden most likely has a greater emotional investment in the Rockets than you do. And that means their Rockets' fandom is greater than yours.

Again, your logic is bad.

If you only focus on the current Rockets, then your fandom is indeed weaker than those who focus on current/past Rockets. I don't understand why this is so confusing to you.

Not when that player was the face of the franchise for many, many years. Also, the posters who dislike Harden.....take note of when they joined Clutchfans. If they joined before Harden joined the Rockets, then it's intellectually dishonest to call them a "player only fan".

20. astrosrule

astrosrule Member

but Harden IS one of the greats. He's the 2nd best player in the history of this franchise, a top 40 all time player (probably higher), had like 3 top 2 MPV finishes, it's just really bizarre.