1. Welcome! Please take a few seconds to create your free account to post threads, make some friends, remove a few ads while surfing and much more. ClutchFans has been bringing fans together to talk Houston Sports since 1996. Join us!

~{ James Harden's Philadelphia 76ers }~

Discussion in 'NBA Dish' started by ThatBoyNick, Feb 10, 2022.

1. DatRocketFan

DatRocketFan Member

Harden living rent free in some of your folks mind it's quite sad.

Asian sensation could just watch the game like the rest of us, but he likes to spend his time btching and moaning about how bad harden looks every fking game.

Phils win a game = asian sensation btch about harden
    Phils lose a game = asian sensatino btch about harden

U figured the man stole asian sensation girl, for him to act like this consistently.

Man been doing it basically game. quite a feat.

#2481 DatRocketFan, Apr 20, 2022
    Last edited: Apr 20, 2022
  2. Asian Sensation

[​IMG]

3. TEXNIFICENT

TEXNIFICENT Member

Harden obviously promised the Bitter-Ex Crew a championship and they didn’t get it. ( Nevermind that Dream34 is the only star in Rockets history to win one) . So now they have vowed to whine about it until the end of time because they feel wronged by him. They just Trolling for attention brah

hakeem94 likes this.
  4. Asian Sensation

The point was everyone on the Sixers is basically gettin it except for Harden. Harden fans will be quick to make the argument that he’s creating for others which while true doesn’t negate the fact that he has only 9 total field goals made in 2 games. Again that’s not good enough against Heat, Nets, Bucks.

The Sixers did what they were supposed to do. Protect home court, against an inferior team missing one of their best players. Don’t let me stop you from believing Harden is doing enough and everything is fine.

5. Asian Sensation

No offense but are you slow? We’ve literally discussed this topic over and over again. You keep bringing up this false narrative and brainwashed yourself into believing it’s true. It’s like the only thing you know. That combined with copy and pasting the list of other stars without rings.

Literally nobody that likes, dislikes or even his so called haters feels as though he owed us a Championship.

It’s laughable you think I actually expected or felt as though I was ‘promised’ a Championship. That would require me believing in Harden to actually win a championship. The only ones that actually believed and continue to believe that are members of his fan club.

And you should brush up on your Rockets history. That second championship. It doesn’t happen without the trade for Glyde22.

6. hakeem94

hakeem94 Member

if the team is playing well and winning why this is a problem?

7. TEXNIFICENT

TEXNIFICENT Member

Blah, Blah, …..whine, whine.

Quick. The NBA has been around for 75 years. Name a Rockets Championship roster without Dream on it…. I’ll wait.

8. Asian Sensation

If you didn’t cherry pick my post I explain it’s not a problem yet because of the competition level and Sixers did what they were supposed to (win at home). Let’s see Harden make 9 baskets every 2 games and see how far he goes against the Heat, Bucks or Nets.

hakeem94 likes this.
  9. Asian Sensation

Only one whining is you. Calling out Harden’s deficiencies/posting his shitty stat lines which are way more common as of late doesn’t make someone a whiner or hater.

10. hakeem94

hakeem94 Member

yeah it may not be enough in higher rounds but imho its totally ok to let others, or lesser players do mayority of scoring load as long as theyre hot or doing ok...
    i wish harden did more of that when he was here

Slyonebluejay and Rocket River like this.
  11. hakeem94

hakeem94 Member

12. jordnnnn

jordnnnn Member

Raptors
    9th best defense over entire season
    4th best defense over 2nd half of season

Before the series started all the talk was about how their extremely switchy, long defenders would be a problem for Philly and specifically Harden. It was THE reason so many people thought this would be a close series that Toronto could win.

Now that the hope for that is looking bleak. “Terrible matchup for Toronto, their defense is the worst in the playoffs!”

Harden tied for 12th in WAR in the playoffs so far. So bad. Gotta do better.

“Three point % and turnovers won’t help anyone”

Starting lineup is a +18.8 net in 44 minutes so far in the playoffs and was one of the best of the regular season.

Just wait until they play better teams! It will get harder!

Wait….You mean to tell me it gets harder to win when the competition gets better? Look out guys we got some Mensa level brains here.

#2492 jordnnnn, Apr 20, 2022
    Last edited: Apr 20, 2022
  13. roslolian

roslolian Member

Right. But Cp3 had to do a lot of things to get back to form like go all vegan and lose weight. Getting traded by thr Rox to OKC was the fire he needed to be motivated enough to make a change. Without those changes he would still be Crippled P3 and tbh he kinda still chokes during the playoffs.

14. Easy

Easy Boban Only Fan
    Supporting Member

Losing Barnes and Trent is huge for them. Toronto doesn't have tier 1 superstars to carry them. They rely on team execution. Losing two of their starters really hurts.

Slyonebluejay and hakeem94 like this.
  15. apollo33

apollo33 Member

Well two of Raptors extremely switchy/long defenders are out. Harden barely attempts 2 pointers anymore, because most of his attempts have gotten blocked this series.

He has been just okay, with Harris and Maxey carrying most of the scoring after Embiid.

16. YOLO

YOLO Member

they played in game 1 and loss by 20. Trent also played game 2 and completely sucked. He's also playing tonight

17. YOLO

YOLO Member

isn't it funny how the narrative always changes to what's convenient for folks

18. DatRocketFan

DatRocketFan Member

Nonstop btching from Asiansensation about harden.

The score was 112-97, man nitpicking about harden stat line.

For what? Why does it matter if hardens struggles rn will make it more apparent vs the Nets or even the bucks. When we get there we will get there.

Weird ass obsession with harden. I personally think this series probably gonna end up.in a gentleman sweep, and harden can just cruise if his teammates r playing how well they r rn.

19. Rocket River

Rocket River Member

Spot on

Rocket River

hakeem94 likes this.
  20. jordnnnn

jordnnnn Member

Somewhat true, but the response many of the usual suspects have had over the years regarding Harden is that injuries are just an excuse.

I don’t think anyone with eyeballs is disagreeing that Harden can’t finish in the paint like he used to. And I’m not here to tell everyone 100% that his weakness wont hurt them down the road, BUT

The predictions form the beginning was that “Harden wasn’t going to help anyone”. Then when it was clear Harden was elevating his teammates during the season it was “wait for the playoffs”. Now it’s clear that while Harden is struggling to score in the paint he is still elevating his teammates. Making the right plays, feeding his teammates who have been uber efficient. It’s possible that if Harden only has to be the 3rd or 4th scorer while making sure everyone else eats that they might surprise. I’m not predicting a title run, I am predicting, like I have from the beginning that Harden was going to help this TEAM be better than they were before he got there. That his value won’t be defined by his points scored, but his effect on the entire team’s efficiency.