1. Welcome! Please take a few seconds to create your free account to post threads, make some friends, remove a few ads while surfing and much more. ClutchFans has been bringing fans together to talk Houston Sports since 1996. Join us!

[Official] Astros @ Mariners

Discussion in 'Houston Astros' started by Castor27, Apr 15, 2022.

1. RKREBORN

RKREBORN Member

I'm entitled to my opinion as you are to yours. Good day.

VanityHalfBlack likes this.
  2. evilhomer

evilhomer Member

Baker should have never been brought back, should have made Maldonado the manager. Baker is gone and Madonado's bat is out of the lineup, two birds one stone.

everyday eddie, arkoe and RKREBORN like this.
  3. HTown2017Champs

You can be anti-Dusty all you want (I am pro-Dusty, but that's my opinion just as you have yours), but even though MLB managers aren't quite as impactful as NBA or NFL Head Coaches (hence, different job title), you don't go straight from playing to managing, IMO.