1. Welcome! Please take a few seconds to create your free account to post threads, make some friends, remove a few ads while surfing and much more. ClutchFans has been bringing fans together to talk Houston Sports since 1996. Join us!

Rockets twitter

Discussion in 'Houston Rockets: Game Action & Roster Moves' started by CarolNYC, Mar 26, 2013.

1. i3artow i3aller

2. Salvy

Salvy Member

If only Harden wouldn't have known exactly what to do Rockets would still have Chris Paul...

3. D-rock

D-rock Member

If only Les didn't sell team to the broke AF gangster.

4. Salvy

Salvy Member

The ahole that kept The Rockets in mediocracy for years and sold his soul to China for profit then took the two championship trophies with him and left replicas in their place?

chievous minniefield and Tfor3 like this.
  5. D-rock

D-rock Member

And still better than broke AF luxury tax loving MF Tilly.

6. Salvy

Salvy Member

I'll take the local guy that actually loves the city and finally decided to rebuild the right way via the draft and creating a winning culture... I can not ask more of Tilman... Has done a great job from top to bottom with the exception of Silas... Stone nearly rebuilt the team in one draft with a new and even more exiting super star...

7. D-rock

D-rock Member

LMFAO!!!

Created winning culture???????

Just WTF are you really?

That was hilarious, thanks for the laugh.

ThatBoyNick likes this.
  8. conquistador#11

No passover tweets with Jalen and KPj shooting a loaf of bread?

9. DatRocketFan

DatRocketFan Member

And u like calling other folks bias.

We recently just finish 2 seasons In a row of being the shttiest team in the league, winning culture? Pffft.

D-rock and ThatBoyNick like this.
  10. Salvy

Salvy Member

Finishing 2 seasons with the worst record is absolutely the best thing could have happen to The Rockets.

The Rockets in two seasons have turned one undrafted player in Wood and one player halfway out the league in KPJ into valuable pieces either for trade or future depth.... Winning

The Rockets in two seasons have drafted a cornerstone player in Green that is showing glimpses of a super star- Winning

The Rockets in two seasons also drafted Sengun and JC who are also showing tons of promise with very high ceilings, literally almost rebuilt in one draft -Winning

The Rockets within those two years also shed the dead weight holding the team down and in the process acquired what will be a good pick form Brooklyn and tons of more picks in the future that can either be had or traded all while also hiring a bad ass GM who has done a phenomenal job so far- Winning

Or what, ya'll want to be Cleveland? The Pelicans? San Antonio? Mediocre teams who will neither win anything or even have a good position to build for the future? In another week or so all those mediocre teams will be right where Houston is... At home... Watching Giannis win another title... I'm 100% content with who ever The Rockets land this draft in the top 5...

You can't build a house without a solid level foundation and so far the concrete has been laid... The Rockets are way ahead of schedule, don't let the Tilman hate blind you from seeing the bright future..

11. Rockets34Legend

Rockets34Legend Contributing Member

12. MystikArkitect

Yeah back to back seasons of being the worst team in the league instead of 50+ win seasons. I'll trade Tilman and a year's worth of Landry's for Les.

13. kubli9

kubli9 Contributing Member
    Supporting Member

That you, Patrick?

14. my time to shine

Rockets going to get banned

H. Christopher likes this.
  15. Salvy

Salvy Member

How you think we landed J Green? Sengun? Possibly J Smith or Chet?.... By getting knocked out the playoffs again vs GSW or Memphis?

To say that having the worst record in the league is indicative of anything negative is literally overlooking what the ultimate goal is. To build a great team from the ground up with home grown super stars....

Those bad records were part of the plan.... Something we should have done a long time ago instead of being mediocre but the previous owner was a straight up trash....

my time to shine likes this.
  16. my time to shine

Better times ahead man.

James harden is about to blow a 3-0 lead too. Glad he stressing other teams out while we be drafting dudes like Jalen green and Chet holmgren

Salvy likes this.
  17. TheresTheDagger

For those that missed the joke...lol.

[​IMG]

BHannes2BHonest likes this.
  18. Salvy

Salvy Member

Totally agree, winning is coming.... Right now we are building the foundation for something great...

But some here still want to live in the days Harden choked every year to GSW.....

my time to shine likes this.
  19. MystikArkitect

When the hell should we have been mediocre? We didn't become mediocre until Harden demanded a trade to get away from this awful ownership. It was almost a decade of 2nd round and WCF appearances. Some people on here are delusional as hell.

Yeah I'm happy as hell watching a bunch of 19 year olds dribble to ball off of their foot out of bounds en route to a 30 pt blowout.

20. Salvy

Salvy Member

How short sighted could you possibly be?

Yeah because Harden never dribbled the ball off his foot for a t/o.... Yeah because Harden did not get his ass handed to him by San Antonio in the worst playoff Rockets game in history... Yeah because Hardens led Rockets did not miss 23 threes in a row.....

Yup, we totally were not the joke of the league beacuse Hardens $hit defense and ref baiting... Yeah I totally miss Curry's smirk because he knew Harden was a choke artist and he would run circles around him.... Rockets were known as GSW's punching bag and you miss that?

Lol you a masochist if you do....

These Rockets are 10x better than Harden driving the whole org to the ground before quitting... Which he already did again in Brooklyn and likley to do in Philly...

Is Tilman also the owner of Brooklyn? Nah didnt think so....