1. Welcome! Please take a few seconds to create your free account to post threads, make some friends, remove a few ads while surfing and much more. ClutchFans has been bringing fans together to talk Houston Sports since 1996. Join us!

How are the Golden State Warriors so good?

Discussion in 'NBA Dish' started by Juxtaposed Jolt, Nov 13, 2021.

1. Reeko

Reeko Member

Jordan Poole is so much fun to watch

so shifty, and he’s a fearless shooter

i3artow i3aller and Andre0087 like this.
  2. Reeko

Reeko Member

Poole’s gotta be Most Improved right?

31, 6, and 6 tonight

24, 4, and 5 on 48/43/92 splits since the ASB

Houstunna and i3artow i3aller like this.
  3. HardenVolumeOne

stephanie curry? who

put some respeck on jordan pooles name, and klay always been a sniper. the warriors gon be aight, they dont need glass boy

4. HardenVolumeOne

that side step three that harden popularized has all these young cats taking notes... creating space... harden changed the game forever

5. wekko368

wekko368 Member

Harden is known for the step-back 3, not the side-step 3.

6. i3artow i3aller

7. Houstunna

Houstunna The Most Unbiased Fan
    Supporting Member

8. hakeem94

hakeem94 Member

pro tank boys pls remind me

which top pick klay and jordan pool were?
    gotta be top 4 right?

and steph and dray gotta be at least top 2 picks? right?
    lolooolololol
    TAKE THAT FOR DATA

9. i3artow i3aller

10. roslolian

roslolian Member

Will Steph and Jordan Poole reincarnate and be in the 2nd round of the 2023 draft or what? The funny thing is Steph himself was a top 10 pick but you act like he was undrafted or something.

Just cuz some dude became a billionaire dropping out of college doesnt mean you will also become a billionaire if you drop out of college.

Jalen Green and Jabari were obtained via tanking you realize that right?

11. Juxtaposed Jolt

You really out here getting triggered by a 6 month old post from one of the village idiots on CF?

i3artow i3aller likes this.
  12. i3artow i3aller

13. i3artow i3aller

[​IMG]

#413 i3artow i3aller, Oct 6, 2022
    Last edited: Oct 6, 2022
    clutchdabear and DreamR like this.
  14. Juxtaposed Jolt

That's what set him off?

If I was Poole, I'd straight up be trolling Draymond now.

"New material, you say?"
    -thinks about other name puns-
    "Ayo imma be paid more Green than Draymond trolololol" and just repeat that within Dray's earshot, 24/7.

15. i3artow i3aller

:D

16. CK Johnson

CK Johnson Member

Absolutely nothing is gonna happen to Draymond. This is a non story. A nothing burger. Nada.

17. J.R.

J.R. Member

18. J.R.

J.R. Member

https://theathletic.com/3667268/2022/10/07/draymond-green-jordan-poole-warriors-trust/

…Myers said Green isn’t expected to be suspended for any games but declined to share details about the discipline that is coming his way. Curry detailed how Green had apologized to Poole and the team but declined to share more about how his mea culpa was received until Poole decided to answer that key question publicly.

Myers and Curry shared their belief that the contract situation between Poole and Green didn’t play a part here (both players are up for extensions, but Poole is widely seen as more likely to land a massive deal while Green will have to decide whether to pick up his $27.5 million player option for next season).

Kerr, who declined questions about the incident and wore his extreme dissatisfaction without saying a word, lamented the fact that this controversy would overshadow a training camp that had been otherwise positive and productive. Myers insisted that Poole, the 23-year-old who is pushing for a $130 million extension like the one Miami’s Tyler Herro inked recently, will be able to get past this ugly incident and join forces with the 32-year-old Green again. Kerr, when asked about his well-chronicled fight with Michael Jordan during a Chicago Bulls scrimmage in 1995, had no interest in comparing his plight back then with that of Poole’s.

“They had a documentary about that,” he said wryly. “Watch ‘The Last Dance.’”

But then came that moment of truth from Myers, the former agent who drafted Green 35th overall out of Michigan State in 2012 and knows all too well that impact players like him are worth, well, fighting for.

“I mean, without him, we don’t win,” Myers said. “And I want to win, our ownership wants to win, our players want to win. Our players want him on the team. And if you play, that’s the most important thing. Nobody’s saying we don’t want him around. We don’t want him on the team. They know what he does. They know what he needs. But yesterday wasn’t a good moment. That’s the bottom line. It wasn’t.

“There’s people in life that make mistakes, and don’t apologize or don’t earn your trust back. He always does that. I don’t think he likes putting himself in these spots. He’s in one. And I think he’ll find a way to earn the respect of his teammates and Jordan back. But that’s the work he has to do.”

“I just said ‘You’re better than this,’ ” Myers said of his conversations with Green after the incident. “Like don’t, don’t, don’t do this. Don’t do this yourself. Don’t put yourself in this position.’ Um, (you) still, still love the person. (You) don’t love what he did, but still love the guy. So he’s complicated.

“But he is a good person. He is a good person. He is. I’ve seen it. I’ve seen a lot of things he’s done. Yesterday wasn’t one of them. … He knows what he needs to do, and he’s got to make amends and he started with that this morning.”

What happens next, as Myers explained, will set the tone for the Warriors’ title defense.

“Yeah, look, (Poole) will speak — soon, I suppose,” Myers said. “Draymond will speak, (and) what he says is more important than what I say. That’s up to him. But knowing Jordan like I do, he’s a pretty resilient guy, and he’ll get through it. But I can’t (say). I’m not going to say how he feels, how he shouldn’t feel. I’m not going to say. Only I would know about me. But Steve and I talked about when he got hit (by Jordan). …You figure it out. You hang on to it for the time you need to, and you move on. But that’s a good question to ask (Poole). He’ll answer it. But I have confidence that it won’t erode the fabric of our team.”

i3artow i3aller likes this.
  19. i3artow i3aller

Ron Adams with his hands on his hips and Bob Myers running in like Usain Bolt lol. Funniest part is Bob Myers saying they aren't suspending Draymond and haw it'll just be a fine.

We'll see now that the video has leaked.

#419 i3artow i3aller, Oct 7, 2022
    Last edited: Oct 7, 2022
    J.R. likes this.
  20. YOLO

YOLO Member

damn DG got a free shot and connected