1. Welcome! Please take a few seconds to create your free account to post threads, make some friends, remove a few ads while surfing and much more. ClutchFans has been bringing fans together to talk Houston Sports since 1996. Join us!

The myth that James Harden isn't or hasn't been clutch in his career ends right now?

Discussion in 'NBA Dish' started by HardenVolumeOne, Mar 30, 2022.

1. Landry's Tooth

"You brought up CP3's injury. Why can't I bring up Harden's?"

Because it didn't happen. You're talking about injuries after the period of time being discussed...

They wanted to feature Dwight as a rim running big like they used Capela. Dwight's ego got in the way of his talent being maxed.

Jordan did a lot of losing in the playoffs until Pippen and Jackson came along...

2. wekko368

wekko368 Member

You asked how much CP3 contributed when he was injured on the bench. What kind of answer did you expect?

Yep, it absolutely did. But that doesn't counter anything I said. Promises made to Dwight were broken, and Harden didn't back up his star teammate. Do you really think other stars around the league didn't take note of this?

Your understanding of the nature of lottery teams is pretty poor.

3. Landry's Tooth

I guess you were there for those "promises"... please do share...

4. wekko368

wekko368 Member

It's called "critical thinking".

5. daywalker02

daywalker02 Member

Why ungrateful, it is a business, he owes the fans as much as we owe him.....exactly nothing!

On the contrary, his exit and him playing diva, coming late to practices or stopping by a strip club and getting an extra day off, was repulsive.

Yung-T and Roomba like this.
  6. Sweet Lou 4 2

Sweet Lou 4 2 Contributing Member
    Supporting Member

7. Landry's Tooth

It's called an imagination...

TEXNIFICENT likes this.
  8. wekko368

wekko368 Member

I hope you're trolling me because it would take a special sort of stupid to believe that Howard came to Houston without some sort of assurance about his offensive role in the post.

9. Landry's Tooth

I think you're claiming knowledge you don't have. You don't know how they said they would use him. Pick and roll is an assurance of his role. It could have been contingent on improvements in his post game after working with dream. You don't know and i don't know.

What's clear is the last good season Dwight had was his first in Houston. Apparently if what you're saying is true, no other nba team thought to do so which makes Houston smart for correcting a mistake, betrayal or not...

Stop defending someone you are claiming tanked his game on purpose for 2 years... Harden got killed for doing that for 2 weeks...

10. wekko368

wekko368 Member

Again, use some critical thinking. If the ground is wet and the clouds are gray, are you skeptical that it rained?

Also, your pick & roll comment is sheer ignorance. You're a troll.

Again, use some critical thinking. Do you think other stars in the league would view management betrayal as "smart"? Do you think other stars would be excited to play under this type of management?

#170 wekko368, Apr 3, 2022
    Last edited: Apr 3, 2022
  11. daywalker02

daywalker02 Member

Harden lives in the Matrix.

Curry lives in this world that might be phony to you.

vator likes this.
  12. Landry's Tooth

Dwight, i wish you could have accepted the pick and roll offense that you would have dominated... best of luck to you... you are immature but seem like an ok guy...

HardenVolumeOne likes this.
  13. wekko368

wekko368 Member

So instead of asking for an explanation of why you're wrong, you'd rather remain ignorant?

How pathetic.

14. Landry's Tooth

I made the assumption you were Dwight since I've never come across anyone so passionately defending Dwight. Literally every person I've met said the Rockets were in the right...

Seems like a plausible assumption. Don't be offended i assumed you were Dwight. You're acting like ive insulted you...

15. wekko368

wekko368 Member

Just so I'm clear, instead of having me explain why you're wrong, you'd rather remain willfully ignorant?

16. Landry's Tooth

You're explaining a conversation you weren't witness to or have vmbaais for knowing what occurred.

I'm blocking you for trolling or just being a dum waste of time... good luck with dwight getting mad at you when you lift your head up for air...

17. wekko368

wekko368 Member

So you're choosing to be willfully ignorant. Unsurprising.

18. LosPollosHermanos

LosPollosHermanos Houston only fan
    Supporting Member

imagine being a grown ass man and devoting a significant portion of your life to walking around with another mans scrotum in your mouth (who plays for a team supposedly*** different from your own)

19. HardenVolumeOne

is that not what many on this board did for yao ming, what many texans did for jj watt, and many astros fans do with altuve

you act like james harden cant have fans

and once again we are discussing harden in the nba dish... stay in the garm if you dont wanna hear about harden

#179 HardenVolumeOne, Apr 4, 2022
    Last edited: Apr 4, 2022
  20. TEXNIFICENT

TEXNIFICENT Member

Harden is gone. That Jalen Green Guy is proving to be pretty good for a rookie tho.

Slyonebluejay likes this.