1. Welcome! Please take a few seconds to create your free account to post threads, make some friends, remove a few ads while surfing and much more. ClutchFans has been bringing fans together to talk Houston Sports since 1996. Join us!

2. Live Rockets Discussion
    We are ONE DAY AWAY from the NBA Draft and knowing what the Rockets will do with the #3 selection. We're talking Rockets and the NBA Draft LIVE at 8:00pm CT!

Talking Rockets - LIVE!
  3. LIVE WATCH EVENT
    The NBA Draft is here! Come join Clutch in the ClutchFans Room Wednesday night at 6:30pm CT as we host the live online NBA Draft Watch Party. Who will the Rockets select at #3?

NBA Draft - LIVE!

ClutchFans Game Thread: Kings @ Rockets 4/1/2022

Discussion in 'Houston Rockets: Game Action & Roster Moves' started by Clutch, Mar 30, 2022.

1. Tuckankhamun

Tuckankhamun Member

Corey Brewer Career High: 51 points
    Jalen Green Career High: 33 points

case closed.

hakeem94 and peleincubus like this.
  2. clos4life

clos4life Member

Tilman paying? Haven't you seen his community halt time entertainments, the worst in the league? While others have professionals he continues to hire free child labor to entertain his paying customers.

hakeem94 likes this.
  3. Rockets34Legend

Rockets34Legend Contributing Member

4. Pipedream

Pipedream Contributing Member

**Team Record**
    According to basketball-reference, first time in Rockets history (playoffs and regular season) that a player has had 0 pts >10rebs.

Congrats Usman!

I thought for sure Garuba's 0pts 14rebs had been done multiple times by Larry "Mr. Mean" Smith.

#664 Pipedream, Apr 1, 2022
    Last edited: Apr 1, 2022
  5. Firebomb525

Firebomb525 Member

Welp.... at least my GF and I won a necklace from Kendra Scott off the kisscam...

What a heart breaker. I know its good for our pick but still...

6. HardenVolumeOne

the new houston rockets are the bounce bros.. remember that was the nickname that zack lavine and andrew wiggins had when they were teammates.. INSANE ATHLETICISM,,, but shitty bbiq

hakeem94 likes this.
  7. Tuckankhamun

Tuckankhamun Member

Hopefully the rockets don't make the same mistake the wolves did by keeping KPJ and trading Jalen.

Don't see how you're not coming around to Green (9 FTs tonight!) but I've stayed on the KPJ hater train since he refused to put in the work Green is putting in.

#667 Tuckankhamun, Apr 1, 2022
    Last edited: Apr 1, 2022
    Jontro and HardenVolumeOne like this.
  8. Dr of Dunk

Dr of Dunk Clutch Crew

If you want a guaranteed top-5 pick, you have to have the worst record. Where you been? :D

9. saleem

saleem Contributing Member

I know that the top 3 teams have an equal chance for the first pick, but won't the Magic have a better chance of acquiring the 3rd or 4th pick than our Rockets, if they end up with the worst record?

PeterKingX likes this.
  10. i3artow i3aller

11. DatRocketFan

DatRocketFan Member

If u want to guarantee our pick 2 b no lower than 5th, u want to b top loser

clos4life, HP3, burlesk and 1 other person like this.
  12. ElPigto

ElPigto Member
    Supporting Member

Under a rock apparently.

:oops::oops::oops:

clos4life likes this.
  13. mightybosstone

https://www.tankathon.com/pick_odds

No. The bottom three teams have identical odds of ending up with a top 4 pick (essentially 52%). They only differentiate in their odds of getting picks 5-7. At this point, the only odds the Rockets could really improve by passing Orlando is eliminating pick No. 6 from consideration altogether. But most analysts seem to think that elite tier is a 4-player draft, so I'm not sure it really makes much of a difference. If they end up not drafting in the top 4, I don't really care if they're drafting 5th or 6th.

clos4life, saleem, HP3 and 2 others like this.
  14. DeBeards

DeBeards Member

ya know wht...i feel pretty puzzled that we lost so many key games early in the season, and now all in a sudden, it looks like HC silas begins seriously considering winning a game or two while the tankathon reaching a stalemate point.

can't believe how stupid this dude is -
    he carelessly let go some best chances early season which are pretty meaningful for our kids to learn, failed to draw up plays for our kids guiding them on how to stay in the games;
    he failed, failed as a HC to figure out the 'personnel' within his reach, i.e. what kinda person KPJr n Cwood are, one immature the other selfish, allowed them fvcked up all along;
    when his job should have been to secure the PT of rookies, he failed, he allowed vets maximum PT game by game, and let them be as trigger happy as they could, always gave games in a disastrous free fall look.

done with this guy, to me the word 'silas' only stands for 'waste of time (of rookies/fans)'. one more year?!

15. Rocket River

Rocket River Member

[​IMG]

Rocket River

16. sirjesse

sirjesse The Udoker has spoken!
    Supporting Member

upload_2022-4-1_21-10-17.jpeg

17. i3artow i3aller

18. jch1911

jch1911 Member

Looks like it came down to missed FTs costing us this game....

DeBeards likes this.
  19. Deckard

Deckard Blade Runner
    Supporting Member

Our dreams came true.

20. sirjesse

sirjesse The Udoker has spoken!
    Supporting Member