1. Welcome! Please take a few seconds to create your free account to post threads, make some friends, remove a few ads while surfing and much more. ClutchFans has been bringing fans together to talk Houston Sports since 1996. Join us!

Harden on Giannis: “I wish I could just run and just dunk. That takes no skill at all.”

Discussion in 'Houston Rockets: Game Action & Roster Moves' started by Macdaddy91, Feb 28, 2020.

1. MorningZippo

MorningZippo Member

I'm amazed that you can constantly be racist on this site and nobody bans you. It's like you and one other guy that constantly talk about skin color to justify their stupid opinions.

2. palmsnbananas

palmsnbananas Member

I mean harden was right but since then Giannis kept improving and harden declined. Now it’s cringe

clos4life and RHU525 like this.
  3. bmelo

bmelo Member

Giannis should answer Harden just stands around and shoots threes

4. bmelo

bmelo Member

i don't know if this breaks your world but Giannis is black too, and a African refugee on top of that. How can they favour him because of the ethnicity on god y'all dumb as ****

5. roslolian

roslolian Member

The only thing Harden's right about is lots of people wish they can just run and dunk like Giannis including Harden himself. The reality is Giannis does more than run and dunk he has worked consistently hard in the gym adding tricks to his bag and it shows in his stats. The only other guy I've seen consistently and radically elevate his game year after year is Lebron.

Here is Giannis with the stepback 3 to force overtime and eventually win the game. When the "no skill" dude starts doing this the rest of the league is in trouble.

6. DaDakota

DaDakota If you want to know, just ask!
    Supporting Member

Look there are some fellas that are just nestled in tight between the brown and curlies under the chicken skin of the ball sack.....they aren't gonna criticize their favorite player because it is a long hard fall, and it is chilly out there in the real world.

Keep on nestling in there guys.....stay cozy.

DD

7. DaDakota

DaDakota If you want to know, just ask!
    Supporting Member

I agree, I know Clutch is very tolerant - much more so than many of us would be......but you can't complain about the results, him allowing every voice regardless of how narrow minded or intolerant it is, has allowed this place to grow.

And in the end, we have the ignore list at our disposal.

DD

clos4life likes this.
  8. Asian Sensation

Since this thread Giannis has added another MVP, a Championship and Finals MVP.

Harden has added 2 new different teams, 20 pounds and has become the laughing stock of the league.

[​IMG] [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

9. Zen Tabak

Zen Tabak Member

It is always preferable to allow fools to reveal themselves.

jiggyfly likes this.
  10. kdaltaccount

kdaltaccount Member

you could say an April.... fool

jiggyfly likes this.
  11. HP3

HP3 Member

...............? We literally were. What is wrong with you.

12. HP3

HP3 Member

1. His comments about Giannis is in response to Giannis saying something about him.
    2. Okay fair.
    3. LMAO Tillman made Dantoni and Morey leave.
    4. LOL so he's getting crap for not trusting New York State laws and be tired of an ANTI VAXXER, you cannot make this up with you people.

clos4life likes this.
  13. Easy

Easy Boban Only Fan
    Supporting Member

The talent level Harden had against the Warriors was way better than what Moses had against the Lakers and the Celtics.

Again, the second best player was Robert Reid. I wonder how many people on CF born after 1990 even heard of him.

Deckard likes this.
  14. HP3

HP3 Member

Okay that is fair. Moses is pretty amazing. But the Warriors were much more talented than we were. They had 4 all stars. They were way more talented than we were the next year. And it was STILL very close with our team being much worse.

I'm not gonna go back pretend I know what happend. But just looking at the stats for the playoffs, they seem pretty similar(strictly as a Rocket). Harden's numbers seem to be a bit better though. And he was here for 8 years. So yea, maybe you could argue Moses had a better peak accomplishment(even though I disagree, but Harden has more accomplishments and longevity as a Rocket.

15. jiggyfly

jiggyfly Member

Because he is light skinned duh!

16. Xopher

Xopher Member
    Supporting Member

So this guy can call people "gooks" and not get banned yet if anyone called someone the n-word they would be thrown out on their head immediately and rightfully so.

cmoak1982 and jiggyfly like this.
  17. jiggyfly

jiggyfly Member

Robert Ried would be a near max player in todays NBA, stop with the slander.

He was a 6'8 pg who could guard multiple positions.

Those Rockets were comparable to any Harden teams sans CP3.

18. wekko368

wekko368 Member

He's listed as a SF, and looking at his stats, I think it's unlikely he'd be a near max player.

Easy likes this.
  19. jiggyfly

jiggyfly Member

Nobody cares what you think.

It seems you don't know **** about the Rockets at that time he played a lot of point no matter what he was listed at, and he averaged almost 15 ppg over a 5-year span with about 5 asst and was a great defender.

He most definitely would be a near max player in today's NBA where switchability is all the rage.

20. JayGoogle

JayGoogle Member

Man you are just dumb.

Here is a beloved Rocket Legend.

[​IMG]

An African Muslim dude, beloved by 100% of Rocket fans. GTFO with this BS. People don't hate Harden, some are just disappointed we didn't get a championship with him and it's too soon to appreciate him. He'll have his jersey hung up and he'll have his time but it's too soon for that **** for a guy who, because of his talent, disappointed SOME fans. Realize that, no one hates Chandler Parsons, it's not because he's white, it's because he was an average at best player, no one expected anything from him. People get on Harden because he had the potential to go down as the best Rocket ever and he just won't but he'll be 2 or 3 depending on who you ask.

When you are a superstar you have expectations, when they aren't met, people get disappointed. The disappointment is a credit to his talent, not an insult.

EDIT: Of course those that troll about how Harden is garbage...whatever, but most Rocket fans will love Harden when he's retired and his jersey is hung in the rafters. His exit left some drama so it's too soon for the flowers. That's all.

cmoak1982, javal_lon and ElPigto like this.