1. Welcome! Please take a few seconds to create your free account to post threads, make some friends, remove a few ads while surfing and much more. ClutchFans has been bringing fans together to talk Houston Sports since 1996. Join us!

TWO field goals in 11min of the 4th...

Discussion in 'Houston Rockets: Game Action & Roster Moves' started by hajkov, Mar 23, 2022.

1. Joe Joe

Joe Joe Go Stros!
    Supporting Member

Time for Nix and Garuba to actually get minutes.

DaDakota likes this.
  2. daywalker02

daywalker02 Member

Do you have proof of the absence of donations?

I am not a fan of that dude but AFAIK you could aways tipjar privately and it would not show in your profile......or at least that was in the past.

I have had my fair problems with Pay pal myself and some of my below 10$ donations were seen as too little, heck, I am not loaded.

In all fairness.

I find it funny that folks talk about donations that much in times of really bad economy, but that is just me.

#62 daywalker02, Mar 24, 2022
    Last edited: Mar 24, 2022
  3. Swapshop

Swapshop Member

but the real question is who is packing more meat? Compare right now.

jiggyfly likes this.
  4. Swapshop

Swapshop Member

It's because the coach is either doing a really good job intentionally tanking or a really bad job as a coach.

5. Rokman

Rokman Member

Oh I'm with ya. I don't think we have to have Top picks to get top talent. It's just nice to know we'll have our pick of the bunch before most other teams.

6. YOLO

YOLO Member

[​IMG]

Swapshop likes this.
  7. Imanimal

Imanimal Member

Really….so the formula is to play no developing young players like Christopher and Fernando and to play veterans like Gordon and Schroder because they are in on the fix? Looks to me that Silas is fighting for his job by playing only the best 8 players in meaningless games. That my friend is not tanking!!! That is playing your best but thankfully Silas sucks so bad that we still lose to teams without their star players playing. Seriously doubt that Gordon and Schroder are tanking to help the Rockets get their replacement (Ivey) next season and hurt their next contract as well.

BossHogg713 likes this.
  8. MystikArkitect

Just gotta be patient with him. Everyone knows players get monumentally better after their 15th meltdown.

Reeko likes this.
  9. BossHogg713

BossHogg713 Member

We will not tolerate any smart posts like this on CF. Lol

10. Sweet Lou 4 2

Sweet Lou 4 2 Contributing Member
    Supporting Member

Because it's obvious when someone is lying. He's hounding me to make a tip jar bet, but hasn't contributed once in 10 years? And where is his proof of donating - he'd have some form of receipt. He claims he has given so much yet has nothing to back his claim. His bullshit stinks from miles away.

If you are going to come onto this BBS and harass people about tip jar bets and troll in general, you better at least give some money, and be able to back up your big talk of massive donations with some evidence.

DaDakota and daywalker02 like this.
  11. Sweet Lou 4 2

Supporting Member

Silas is actually trying to win games. Which is the sad part.

I don't think there is a coach in the league that can make this team win more than 20-some games. You have 3 rookies in the rotation that started the year at 19, a 21 year old point guard reclamation project, a 26 year old undersized starting center, a starting pf who is both undersized and can't shoot 3's, a veteran role player who is getting long in the tooth, a 21 year old KMJ who is just beginning to show productivity. I mean, people just have ridiculous expectations. It takes YEARS before a 19 year old can really hold his own at a star level, not months.

12. YOLO

YOLO Member

bingo. the tipjar has been there since I've been here. That's where you get 0 recognition for the people that don't give an f about some status. I know a ton of the OG's on this board that don't post often who continue to just donate there. We couldn't care less about some status. It benefits clutch and the site. that's the only thing that matters period. Folks who really don't know how you can contribute to the site or never did would never know.

And for the lames that bring out their status to feel they're important like holic and that dude, it's just flat out embarrassing. They think a banner under their name makes them someone when they don't even know how this site works. gtfoh with that bs. It's always the worst posters on this board that bring it down.

13. ApacheWarrior

ApacheWarrior Member

Or maybe some just want them to be this bad?

A guy like Feigen or Jackson Gaitlin who attend
    practices could attest.

Players might be joking with each other:
    Funny how you never throw the ball in the
    stands in practice. Or dribble off their
    shins.

14. YOLO

YOLO Member

breaking news

jiggyfly likes this.
  15. daywalker02

daywalker02 Member

He is the kind of folks that would just do that (about anything) to be right about something.

I do not think this is as much about money and donation as it is about attention, that is what he craves.

Just ignore and move to another topic, would be my advice.

Would I even take money from an interweb arsehole? Maybe not.

Likely a fraud and impostor at that. Baiting you with all kind of tricks, even if that money goes to CF.

#75 daywalker02, Mar 24, 2022
    Last edited: Mar 24, 2022
    Sweet Lou 4 2 likes this.
  16. Plowman

Plowman Contributing Member
    Supporting Member

17. YOLO

YOLO Member

yup. I can be that dude to make a bet for him to leave by showing tipjar donations when he thinks that's impossible on this site without his special banner he feels oh so special with. Too bad he keeps ducking

anyways, moving on to the last 9 games and the who are these guys thread

18. cheke64

cheke64 Member

at some point it's on Green. He lacks that instinct, its intermittent for now

19. Sweet Lou 4 2

Supporting Member

I gave him an olive branch and he crapped on it so I ignored him since then. He's a cancer on this board. Let's move on shall we?

daywalker02 likes this.
  20. Bo6

Bo6 Member

silas coaching strategy

Rockets34Legend likes this.