1. Welcome! Please take a few seconds to create your free account to post threads, make some friends, remove a few ads while surfing and much more. ClutchFans has been bringing fans together to talk Houston Sports since 1996. Join us!

Lock Her Up: Hillary Spied on White House, Trump

Discussion in 'BBS Hangout: Debate & Discussion' started by SuraGotMadHops, Feb 14, 2022.

1. MojoMan

MojoMan Member

2. Nook

Nook Member

Narrator: “Basso had said the same about Benghazi, Laptop Gate and any number of other examples of sucker bait he fell for over the last couple of decades. No one knew if it was a lack of critical thinking skills or cognitive atrophy that caused such gullibility.”

3. Gioan Baotixita

Oh Adoo, where are you Chinese spy? I put a beat down on your Dem buddies accusing me of being that general guy. I’m not only accusing you of being a Chinese spy but I also have proof. Why don’t you tell your side of the story that you are not that Chinese spy?
    This will be exciting. The way I see it, you are screwed, damn if you do and damn if you don’t.

The first clue for your Dem buddies in here, has Adoo ever uttered anything even remotely negative about WinnieThePooh and the CCP?

4. bobrek

bobrek Politics belong in the D & D

Still waiting for someone to go through the court filing and point out where it says Clinton (or her campaign) spied on the sitting President of the USA.

Instead of scouring the web for cute cartoons, why don't you do that?

The court filing is in no way political

Let me know what you find.

5. bobrek

Great... point out in the court filing where it says Clinton or her campaign spied on the sitting President

FranchiseBlade likes this.
  6. basso

basso Contributing Member
    Supporting Member

wait for it.

btw, and I'm not alone in saying this, but the Durham investigation should discomfit folks on both sides of the aisle. it goes much deeper, and much further back, than you imagine.

Gioan Baotixita likes this.
  7. larsv8

larsv8 Contributing Member

Durham has been investigating for 3 years.

He hasn't found anything of consequence.

When can we expect these bombshells?

Mueller had 30+ indictments in a third of the time.

Rashmon, cdastros, Andre0087 and 7 others like this.
  8. VooDooPope

VooDooPope Love > Hate
    Supporting Member

Narrator: ...and bobrek was left waiting for reasonable responses to his questions... but more than likely the goal posts will be moved again when no smoking gun is found.

Andre0087, bobrek, Nook and 1 other person like this.
  9. bobrek

So... you are refusing to actually read a couple of pages of a court filing to see what it says and continue to give the classic Trumpian response of "just wait".

10. bobrek

And it's not that long....(#that'swhatshesaid)

11. Rileydog

Rileydog Contributing Member

oh dang, you and @gifford1967 with the double team on the little pink General/@Gioan Baotixita in a single thread. I’m dying of laughter.

what are the key words now? We have “little pink”, “shiet or sheit”, “sheep”… we need a running list of his/her/their greatest hits,

Invisible Fan and Andre0087 like this.
  12. CCorn

CCorn Member

You know who else mainly posted in the D&D and sometimes in the boxing thread?

@adoo any guesses?

chicken legs you say?

#92 CCorn, Feb 18, 2022
    Last edited: Feb 18, 2022
  13. AleksandarN

AleksandarN Member

Don't be cheap pay your debts

14. basso

basso Contributing Member
    Supporting Member

15. rocketsjudoka

rocketsjudoka Contributing Member
    Supporting Member

I'm old enough to remember back in Twenty odd nineteen when so called Conservatives kept on saying the Meuller Report was taking so long so that it was all overblown hot air.. Well nowadays so called Conservatives are telling us these days we just got to wait and wait on this fellow Durham to produce a bombshell...

16. NewRoxFan

NewRoxFan Contributing Member

Interesting... Hillary Clinton when asked says she would consider a lawsuit... and special investigator, er, counsel durhams quickly distances himself from the retrumplican speaking points he created...

cdastros likes this.
  17. SuraGotMadHops

Relax dude, I only believe the Epstein one, not the gay frog stuff you are yammering about, you have a wild imagination. :)

18. bobrek

Have you read the court filing yet? Still waiting for someone to point out where the filing shows that Clinton or her campaign spied on sitting President DJT.

19. larsv8

larsv8 Contributing Member

Will there ever be a point where you will do some self reflection and say you know what, maybe this was all just a bunch of bullshit?

Or is everything just around the corner?

Just go back and read how excited you were for all of this. The first five pages was grade A nut jobbery. Despite every single thing you posted being an absolute nothing burger, you just kept doubling down and doubling down.

https://bbs.clutchfans.net/threads/who-is-john-durham.307285/

You got sold a bridge bro.

Its okay, it happens. But once it happens, you gotta recognize it. You have to adapt. There is supposed to be a click in your brain that helps you see the dangerous path you are on. You are walking the path down radicalization. You are literally living it. It is happening. Right Now. To You.

I can already see how this ends. Durham spends a few more months on this, maybe a year. There might be another minor process crime or two. A lawyer or agent might end up on probation, or heck even a small jail sentence for a roll eye charge. The investigation will quietly close. And then we will start hearing about how the deep state shut the investigation down.

Take the red pill, escape it, save yourself from a lifetime battle against a non existent enemy. Take the first step, just that one step. Just say it. You don't even have to post it here, say it to yourself. "Maybe I am way off base here"

jiggyfly likes this.
  20. jiggyfly

jiggyfly Member

Fatality.

[​IMG]