1. Welcome! Please take a few seconds to create your free account to post threads, make some friends, remove a few ads while surfing and much more. ClutchFans has been bringing fans together to talk Houston Sports since 1996. Join us!

Insiders from other forums.

Discussion in 'Houston Rockets: Game Action & Roster Moves' started by larsv8, Jun 20, 2011.

1. ElPigto

ElPigto Member
    Supporting Member

Reading through that mess, he was wrong on Cam and Atlanta wanting the farm for him.

He is wrong on Brogdon talk since Brogdon cannot be traded until March of this season which would be past the trading deadline.

Other stuff seems like mere speculation for now, some of it doesn't make any sense.

2. Os Trigonum

Os Trigonum Contributing Member
    Supporting Member

is this all about Burt Steele? don't have time to read the entire thread

3. Reeko

Reeko Member

woah, what u said about Brogdon is true

this guy reaching deep into his ass for “insider” info

can’t knock the hustle I guess…he’s got people eating it up, especially on that Hawks website

4. steddinotayto

steddinotayto Contributing Member

When I read that the Lakers are somehow open to the idea of trading LeBron away I knew this was speculative BS.

topfive, ElPigto and Reeko like this.
  5. Reeko

Reeko Member

people were still asking holic for insider info and if he could share what he was hearing up until the banning

even after “99% Bron is coming to Houston”

some of the BS they make up is creative at times, I guess that’s what hooks people in

Deuce, napalm06, luckyman76 and 4 others like this.
  6. ElPigto

ElPigto Member
    Supporting Member

Yeah, that's definitely a load of garbage.

There is no way that one individual is going to have that much info about a ton of teams, unless he is well connected with an agent or two.

7. harold bingo

harold bingo Udoka Only Fan
    Supporting Member

Holic still posts fake info on his fake insider twitter account and then retweets it on his main lol

Deuce, joshuaao, napalm06 and 3 others like this.
  8. Mr Woods

Mr Woods Member

It’s hard to believe someone would take the time out of their day to make up all of that for no beneficial reason whatsoever. And it’s not like it’s tweeting with character limits. This dude out here typing essays.

But you never know I guess. People do strange things for attention.

Reeko likes this.
  9. Reeko

Reeko Member

it can be hard to believe…that Hawks site has their very own holic, only difference being that no one there has called him out on his BS

hakeem94, Tuckankhamun and Mr Woods like this.
  10. steddinotayto

ahhh the good ole days when there was a newsletter we could request/subscribe to that provided us with in-depth, Vescey-esque breaking insider information.

hakeem94 and Reeko like this.
  11. steddinotayto

what's his twitter handle?

12. juanming

juanming Member

It's brabra

clos4life likes this.
  13. Squirtle

Squirtle Member

Damn
    Damn. Westbrook, AGAIN?!

14. Nook

Nook Member

I kept telling everyone Reddish wasn’t going to get much in return. Atlanta has been trying to move him all year and has only wanted a #1… no one would bite until NY.

There are going to be a lot of good but not really good players on the trade market (Covington/Gordon/Powell/Brunson).

15. xiki

xiki Contributing Member

a lot of guys on the market are ‘there’ because of contracts, current or new ones in summer.

Nook likes this.
  16. Nook

Nook Member

Right and the returns will be smaller as a result.

saleem and xiki like this.
  17. Deuce

Deuce Context & Nuance

This is facts and is it LOL.

dmoneybangbang likes this.
  18. DaBeard

DaBeard Member

https://www.hawksquawk.net/topic/43...022-23-season/?do=findComment&comment=1259014 This dude supposedly an insider on Hawks Squawk message board and their posters vouch for him or her lol
    Recent updates

Four superstars could be on the move

Jaylen Brown

Joel Embiid

Giannis

James Harden

Others stars mentioned

Jrue Holiday

Khris Middleton

Young players mentioned

Jalen Green

Jalen Suggs

Okoro

Players mentioned in general

John Collins

Kevin Porter Jr

Tim Hardaway Jr

Davis Bertans

DeAndre Ayton

The Toronto Raptors

And more but I have to look at rosters to remember them all.

The first four aren't getting shopped but they all put out fillers (agents) to see what the market looks like. Trae would be listed too but when Travis and Nate got fired, he changed his tune.

There is a lot of interest from Brown and Harden to go back home. More interest from Harden than Brown. Rumor has it that Brown will stay if he's all NBA and a supermax player. Because Brown's market isn't the greatest, it's hard to get a dollar for a dollar meaning Boston doesn't want to lose him, period. Harden is beloved by Houston and vice versa. Depending on how their playoff run goes could say it all. Embiid is likely to stay but if Harden is gone, Joel wants to go to Miami to join Jimmy. Giannis rumors have been coming out too. Toronto and New York are the teams to watch for Giannis. All four of these guys can basically pick their teams so it's not gonna be a dollar for dollar deal. I don't even think they will get the value Brooklyn got for Durant in ANY of these deals.

Jrue and Middleton have also put out fillers. Jrue been looking at joining one of the LA teams, especially the Lakers and Middleton isn't getting a lot of interest but there are serious teams. I was told that Bud firing was more about the best players for the Bucks looking to leave more than it was about Bud.

Jalen Green been getting shopped for proven star players. They would ideally like to solidify a deal for Harden. I was told Sengun, Smith Jr, Eason, and their pick are the keepers, everyone can go for the right price. Houston are buyers. They have been in on JC, OG, Middleton, and Harden.

Suggs and Issac are two players who name keeps being mentioned for upgrades from Orlando. Keep an eye on them two. Suggs does have interested suitors but I was told the price is high.

Okoro names been mentioned but they want a legit big wing and those are hard to find and they traded all of their assets for Mitchell. Allen will ultimately have to get them their want but there aren't a lot of interest in non superstar 5s

Raptors have everyone available for a very high price like it's loopnet. My real estate guys will get this.

JC has interest from 5 teams, mainly Dallas, Houston, and Indiana. Brooklyn and Utah have interest as well.

Porter Jr is being heavily shopped and no one wants him at all.

Hardaway Jr is being shopped, not much interest.

Same with Bertans

Ayton was being shopped before the playoffs. Considering his playoff run so far, I expected him to be heavily shopped. Keep an eye on Dallas. They been looking all over for big trade win deals all offseason.

What most of us care about is the Wolves. I haven't heard of their name in any trades so far. There is rumor that Ant is the franchise and everything will be done with Ant in mind.

Players I am interested to see

Capela. I feel like it's time for the Hawks to move him but I haven't heard his name mentioned in awhile but there was suitors like Dallas at that time. Keep an eye on Clint. I know there are teams who are very interested.

CP3, I definitely think he's getting traded. Likely for FVV and a potential 1st.

Austin Reaves free agency

What will the Blazers do? I am hearing they are buyers but I am hearing they are sellers. No one knows atm. My guess is the draft will dictate that.

Big rumors I've heard for what NBA teams are doing: Teams are looking for balance sheet deals more than star player deals. I am pretty sure the new CBA rules have a lot to do with this.

I've also heard that teams don't want to overpay for trades after some of the trades that happened last year. Teams felt teams like Atlanta and especially MIN overpaid while the Mitchell trade was fair on both sides. Teams want fair trades.

Teams are valuing draft picks more than ever with the new CBA rules.

Lastly, I am hearing with the new CBA teams will be willing to go over the LT but not deep into it like GS. This is what players wanted because while this may hurt GS, other teams unwillingness to pay the tax was massive.

charlieaustin, HamJam, BamBam and 5 others like this.
  19. riko

riko Member

I f
    yeah I remember this guy from a few years ago and Hawks fans swear by him

saleem likes this.
  20. KelvinCato13

KelvinCato13 Member

Who’s JC?