1. Welcome! Please take a few seconds to create your free account to post threads, make some friends, remove a few ads while surfing and much more. ClutchFans has been bringing fans together to talk Houston Sports since 1996. Join us!

ClutchFans Game Thread: Lakers @ Rockets 12/28/2021

Discussion in 'Houston Rockets: Game Action & Roster Moves' started by Clutch, Dec 27, 2021.

1. javal_lon

javal_lon Member

This... Why take him out when he gets 3 if you're not gonna play him in the clutch?.. It's Mind-boggling ... And I'm not an Sengun fan boy

cmoak1982 and DreamShook like this.
  2. HP3

HP3 Member

Wtf are you talking about lmao, thats so terrible.

3. Dobbizzle

Dobbizzle Member

I really like Hollins, I actively search out our broadcast now because he's really entertaining.

Well, we lost in the end but great game from Green and Kpj. Christopher looked good again. Sengun really needs to foul less or he's never going to get the minutes he needs to shine. Wood again with the lackadaisical effort on D and bad decisions at times. Shout-out Nwaba for playing like a grown ass man against a force of nature. I don't know about y'all but I'm pretty happy with that game overall, despite the crumbling at the end.

4. Phillyrocket

Phillyrocket Member

This game is exactly how I thought the season would go. Young guys show flashes, get buckets, go on exciting runs but ultimately can’t beat a veteran team with experienced stars and former stars.

Trust the process and enjoy the journey. KPJ is playing more under control. Green, Sengun and JC not as much. The game hasn’t slowed down enough for them yet.

Wait till next year with another top pick and more experience.

DreamShook likes this.
  5. RasaqBoi

RasaqBoi Member

man I honestly wouldn’t even mind a dragic for a year. Look at what Rubio does to those scrubs in Cleveland.

hakeem94 and conquistador#11 like this.
  6. 34to11

34to11 Member

Nothing.

A lot of unnecessary fouls and poor decisions.
    Wasn't a great night for him. He has to be better.

hakeem94 and HP3 like this.
  7. hakeemthagreat

Put in Sengun so he can foul out in 5 minutes?

8. RasaqBoi

RasaqBoi Member

Well nevermind. Rubio looks like he’s done for the year.

hakeem94 likes this.
  9. Joe Rocket

Joe Rocket Member

I am actually really starting to like Holllins in the game chat I was in he was pissing off the Lakers fans and you can tell he really loves our young guys and is actually a big rockets fan. He's not better than Bull though I like them both.

RasaqBoi likes this.
  10. daywalker02

daywalker02 Member

Lol, when he left I stayed neutral.

If you are a close friend of LBJ‘s you gotta have some skills, Westbrook is the worst of his friends and that says something about his other friends.

HP3 likes this.
  11. Tfor3

Tfor3 Member

I have never hated a professional athlete as much as I hate Lebron. I hate his ugly punchable dumb face. I can’t wait until he retires and hope he never ‘wins’ another championship. He can never ever be in the same discussion as Kobe, Shaq, Magic, Kareem or Worthy. Those guys I can respect. Lebron is a pos. I wanted this win.

12. a time to chill

Calvin saying Lakers were too big for them in the interior...translation, C Wood sucks on defense.

13. tmoney1101

tmoney1101 Contributing Member

Wood is a wannabe. He’s a really good player that thinks he’s a star. I’m not hating on him but he doesn’t have the raw ability of a star. He’s worked his ass off to get where he’s at and I respect that but if he’s going to be part of a championship team he’s going to have to scale back a bit and stick to what he does well.

Imo the problem is Silas not assigning roles and getting the guys to play within themselves. It’s a very young team that could use structure.

That being said, they’re playing hard and put forth a great effort tonight. These are the types of games I was hopeful for when the season started.

14. StrawberryJamm

Was really impressed with Wood not fouling.

15. CK Johnson

CK Johnson Member

Hahahahahahaha Westbrook with his BEST game of the season. I ****ing told you. ROFL

16. Joe Rocket

Joe Rocket Member

The guys on Clutchfans who you should put on the ignore list really do make the decision easy lol

Dobbizzle, javal_lon and CK Johnson like this.
  17. REEKO_HTOWN

REEKO_HTOWN I'm Rich Biiiiaaatch!

no doubt. I think folks just wish he was more ruthless like Morant was his rookie year. Green doesn’t have confidence in his body

jcmoon likes this.
  18. Chasing_Chase

Chasing_Chase Member

I agree, wasn’t a great showing. But he was the only + out there with a +2. Hopefully he can limit the fouls, some of which are kinda wack

cmoak1982 likes this.
  19. Dopamine

Dopamine Member

These bums aint winning jackshit until they can actually stop their opponents from scoring at will, teams struggling offensively have their best offensive game of the season against these clowns. Wood is an absolute joke, dude looks and plays defense like a scarecrow

20. javal_lon

javal_lon Member

THT was pretty good last year at times ... But put down your yardstick my boi ... It's more about letting KPJ bounce than the actual trade offer... Of course I wouldn't do a str8 up trade.... I think

HP3 likes this.