1. Welcome! Please take a few seconds to create your free account to post threads, make some friends, remove a few ads while surfing and much more. ClutchFans has been bringing fans together to talk Houston Sports since 1996. Join us!

ClutchFans Game Thread: Nets @ Rockets 12/8/2021

Discussion in 'Houston Rockets: Game Action & Roster Moves' started by Clutch, Dec 6, 2021.

1. HardenVolumeOne

the nba wasnt never gonna let harden and cp3 beat team lightskin lol. Maybe if david stern was commishner.. never under adam silver

Ramo$e likes this.
  2. Htown Stros

Htown Stros Member

Man we would be STACKED if we traded Harden that summer instead of CP3. Harden's value was at an all time high...we could have gotten so much for him.

Madmanmetz, hakeem94 and Ramo$e like this.
  3. DatRocketFan

DatRocketFan Member

Sorry to burst your bubble, Altuve si gonna make it into cooperstown.

7x all stars
    AL MVP
    Golden glove, AL batting champ, AL stolen base leader
    World series champ

He's gonna make it in. Astros don't really have that many players that spent their most/entire career with them

4. D-rock

D-rock Member

That's NOT what Tilly said.

Out of his own mouth, he pushed trade thru because Ops got weak.

5. HardenVolumeOne

he wont make it in.. also carlos beltran aint gonna make it in either( as he was viewed as the ring leader)

6. roslolian

roslolian Member

It was Cp3 himself who said they werent talking here and he doesnt expect a call from Harden about his daughter's bday.

If Harden was truly innocent on the trade then they wouldnt have beef. I dont get it Harden never denied he got Cp3 traded so why is everyone acting like he is 100% innocent?

The Cp3 trade was due to both him and Fertita. Harden initiated it and talked to his BFF, Morey balked at trading Cp3 for WB and Fertita pushed it thru using owner rights. Both Harden and Fertita are to blame for that trade.

7. DatRocketFan

DatRocketFan Member

Tilman is the fking owner, and u are blaming a player for forcing a trade?

Can't reason with a poster that only believes what he wants to believe. Interview given by the Tilman is now fake news cause it doesn't fit with the your bs narrative that Diva harden forced poor tilman's hand into trading away cp3

Downtown Sniper and HP3 like this.
  8. Aware

Aware Member

Best thing about James not being here anymore is that we dont have to fool ourselves into thinking he's better than curry

Feels good to finally be able to admit it

Bo6, GotGame15, PeterKingX and 2 others like this.
  9. HP3

HP3 Member

He doesnt play for the team, enjoy the W, dont trash the second greatest Rocket. Stop crying, he's gone. Sheesh, its so much to ask for some class here.

10. HardenVolumeOne

i dont care, i dont watch videos with goodwill or chris haynes

11. juanming

juanming Member

So I haven't actually cried about this team in 3 yrs since we lost game 7 against the warriors. I am so happy. I'm like in love with Josh and bird and sengun and Martin. (Notice I left out green lol) I don't know if I had to much beer but I'm crying like we won the effin championship. I don't even live in Texas anymore and all I think is the rockets

I was wrong on Silas. I'm usually never wrong but I'm so happy..(still want sengun to start lol)

Like I might actually get a custom mathews jersey once we give him a long contract

Josh and bird and Martin and sengun are our future. I know Durant was out but the fire these young kids showedI, i believe we would have beaten the Nets even with durant

Anyways let's f up the bucks in our house Friday (yes I'm a middle-aged white guy and I just said that)

F giannis

hakeem94 likes this.
  12. HP3

HP3 Member

Lmao you really picked the year he's looked the worse he has and coming off hamstring injury. Sheesh man.

James Harden makes you all extremely toxic.

hakeem94 likes this.
  13. roslolian

roslolian Member

You cant deny he still played like a joke this game.

Net worth? Meh Parsons has it better he didnt have to work at all for his money.

hakeem94 likes this.
  14. HardenVolumeOne

harden was so good he made the league force rule changes, lol what has curry done.. he hasnt forced the league to move the 3 point line back lol

the warriors are theives

this is the game that changed the nba

hakeem94 likes this.
  15. HardenVolumeOne

and yet somehow he ranks 6th according to basketball reference in their historical mvp tracker

https://www.basketball-reference.com/friv/mvp.html

hakeem94 likes this.
  16. roslolian

roslolian Member

I mean its time to admit it man Curry is better than Harden.

Curry woulda dove for that ball not get punked twice by GM.

17. roslolian

roslolian Member

18. Deckard

Deckard Blade Runner
    Supporting Member

We just had a great victory and this is the game thread. Why are some of you arguing about baseball?
    No, forget that I asked. I don’t want to know.

19. Aware

Aware Member

lmao cmon guys the james is better than curry ship has sailed
    Harden is a beast and a goat rox player but its time to concede

roslolian likes this.
  20. HardenVolumeOne

https://www.landofbasketball.com/player_comparison/stephen_curry_vs_james_harden.htm

more all star game appearces, more all nba seasons, higher peak scoring average.. more career points, rebounds, assists, blocls and steals despite starting his first 3 years on the bench lol.. scored the most points in the 2010's decade

harden would have 25k points right now if adam silverslipper wasnt so hellbent on trying to nerf him