1. Welcome! Please take a few seconds to create your free account to post threads, make some friends, remove a few ads while surfing and much more. ClutchFans has been bringing fans together to talk Houston Sports since 1996. Join us!

ClutchFans Game Thread: Nets @ Rockets 12/8/2021

Discussion in 'Houston Rockets: Game Action & Roster Moves' started by Clutch, Dec 6, 2021.

1. Htown Stros

Htown Stros Member

Are you the one who was posting in the NBA Dish talking about not liking basketball anymore and/or not watching in the future due to the rule changes? Also, I find it comical you're bashing Houston and essentially calling Houston a "loser" when you literally idolize the BIGGEST loser in all of sports LOL

Edit: I can't speak for everyone else but the reason "I'm riding Harden for leaving the H" is due to the following:
    1. The manner and immaturity in which he chose to do so (luckily for him his idiotic buddy Daryl Morey was gone bc it would have gotten awkward REAL fast for him given how he has handled Ben Simmons)
    2. Him forcing CP3 out and forcing the Rockets into a stupid trade for Westbrook (as soon as we made the call to OKC asking for Westbrook...they knew Harden wanted it done and they were going to win that trade)

#1521 Htown Stros, Dec 8, 2021
    Last edited: Dec 8, 2021
    Tfor3 and roslolian like this.
  2. HP3

HP3 Member

Disgraceful. Never in any game threads and you show up to his one lmao.

hakeem94 likes this.
  3. sirjesse

sirjesse The Udoker has spoken!
    Supporting Member

Further looking at the box score…….our second, third, and fourth leading scorers was Matthews, Christopher, and Brooks. You never know which one is going to get you when you come to H town. It literally could be anyone in a uniform.

hakeem94, DeBeards, cheke64 and 4 others like this.
  4. HP3

HP3 Member

Some of yall cant even enjoy a win without being total jokes.

hakeem94, DeBeards, zeeshan2 and 2 others like this.
  5. HardenVolumeOne

i'd rather be james harden than jose altuve.. jose altuve will never get into cooperstown

6. DatRocketFan

DatRocketFan Member

Some people don't appreciate game, and aren't classy enough to respect a great player.

Harden may not play for us anymore, but I hope he wins one as long as he doesn't play against the rockets. Honestly not every day u have a player of his caliber grace the Rockets uniform. I may not watch his games anymore but it will b a sad day when he retires.

HP3 and D-rock like this.
  7. sirjesse

sirjesse The Udoker has spoken!
    Supporting Member

Now that I think about it, I believe he just realized the curse of the Nets lives on and they have no picks for seven years.

8. Dopamine

Dopamine Member

Lmaooo the voice crack took me out, the look of pure annoyance on his buddy's face says it all.

9. Htown Stros

Htown Stros Member

What? Altuve will without question be in the HOF...likely first ballot. He is going to be literally the all time playoff HR leader when he hangs them up.

If your boy Harden wasn't a selfish moron and was willing to actually listen to guys like CP3 he'd have a ring by now...but instead he forced CP3 out for Westbrook (excuse me he is actually the biggest loser in all of sports...so it's no wonder Harden and him "are boys") and ASTONISHGLY THEY BECAME WAY WORSE and then nearly lost to that sorry CP3 led Thunder team in the first round.

10. HardenVolumeOne

look at you're hero. WHAT A DISGRACE

11. DatRocketFan

DatRocketFan Member

1) sure he left in a sht manner and was quite immature about it
    2) He did not force the CP3 trade, it's been a few years and we still have folks like u pushing out Anti-harden's garbage. Tilman is the one that gave the order, btches about cp3 huge ass contract, then proceeds to brag about it when he force the trade

https://rocketswire.usatoday.com/20...tta-tells-final-hours-of-paul-westbrook-deal/

Tilman's word:
    I was in Europe, and so I was six or seven hours ahead of them. So I’m talking at 2, 3, 4 in the morning. And we just decided to do it. They ran different statistics by me.

My basketball ops [operations] got maybe a little weak at the end, and I just said, ‘We’re doing this. We are going to make the change. We’re going to go after it and roll the dice. We’re going to find that 5 percent.’

If u hate a player, hate him for actual reasons.

Downtown Sniper likes this.
  12. roslolian

roslolian Member

The biggest joke is Harden tonight. Are you honestly saying he didnt mail it in or had a massive chokejob this game?

RKREBORN likes this.
  13. HardenVolumeOne

ALTUVE WONT SNIFF THE HALL OF FAME. Do you not realize he was apart of the biggest cheating scandal since 1919 lol. Its over for this guy, he'll be forgotten when he is gone similar to steriod users like palmero, bonds, mcgwire, sosa and pete rose lol

#1533 HardenVolumeOne, Dec 8, 2021
    Last edited: Dec 8, 2021
  14. abaker28

abaker28 Member

We may never lose again!

hakeem94, DeBeards and D-rock like this.
  15. Madmanmetz

Madmanmetz Member
    Supporting Member

I've said it many times Harden never matured as a leader of a championship team. CP3 provided that true grit to do whatever it takes to win when he was here and I true believe they were the pair that could have got it done with guys like PJ and EG that played hard every night. Harden has so much talent but he just mentally quits when things aren't smooth. I bet 100 bucks on the Rocket tonight because I knew Harden would melt with this FIRED UP young core. This streak gonna end one day but I just knew not tonight.

GotGame15, hakeem94 and Htown Stros like this.
  16. roslolian

roslolian Member

Pretty sure that trade had Harden's blessing.

Tillman is the one who pushed that thru but the intiator was James Harden. In fact when the trade initially got nixed Morey informed James and James said he was fine with the trade not happening. That means James ordered that trade to begin with.

I dunno why you trying to pin the blame on Fertita you think it just so happened Cp3 got traded for Harden's bff? Cmon man.

Joe Rocket, GotGame15 and Htown Stros like this.
  17. Htown Stros

Htown Stros Member

Wrong. Did you expect them to come out and say "our star player Harden is a baby and is forcing us to make this trade or else he wants out"?

https://nba.nbcsports.com/2020/12/0...ade-trade-ultimatum-to-rockets-last-year-too/

That Tillman "forced the trade" narrative was fabricated by this board due to their personal hatred of Tillman...

GotGame15, hakeem94 and Zen Tabak like this.
  18. HardenVolumeOne

how is harden a joke when he has a higher net worth than steph curry and is a top 75 player of all-time.. He literally was so dominant he forced the league to make the serious rule change involving offense since the league outlawed barkley backing down in the post for longer than 3 seconds lol

hakeem94 likes this.
  19. Htown Stros

Htown Stros Member

This is correct.

https://nba.nbcsports.com/2020/12/0...ade-trade-ultimatum-to-rockets-last-year-too/

20. HardenVolumeOne

chris haynes and vincent goodwill are mouthpieces for cp3 and dame. Take what they say with a grain of salt