1. Welcome! Please take a few seconds to create your free account to post threads, make some friends, remove a few ads while surfing and much more. ClutchFans has been bringing fans together to talk Houston Sports since 1996. Join us!

Is this the worst team you've ever watched?

Discussion in 'Houston Texans' started by Two Sandwiches, Dec 5, 2021.

?

Is this the worst NFL team you've watched

1. Yes

68.2%
  2. No

18.2%
  3. Maybe

13.6%
  1. a time to chill

I'd still support a losing team if there's an actual rebuild plan. There isn't a plan and this problem won't be solved by a high first-round pick. This franchise is straight up dysfunctional and doesn't care about winning. If they did we wouldn't have the clown show in Easterby, Caserio and Culley. It starts at the top.

lnchan, JamesC and Fulgore like this.
  2. whag00

whag00 Contributing Member

Then why do you want them to start Taylor if you believe he is better than Mills?

the11mingdynasty likes this.
  3. Mr.Scarface

Mr.Scarface Member

Because Mills is just not watchable. Tyrod can be watchable.

JamesC likes this.
  4. Mr.Scarface

Mr.Scarface Member

The franchise is not dysfunctional. Again, y'all put too much on Easterby. Caserio is the one you need to worry about. The rebuild doesn't start until Watson is traded.

raining threes likes this.
  5. BigM

BigM Contributing Member

I’ll catch 5 minutes here and there but it’s completely uninteresting. We’ve had some great Sunday weather so not watching the games has turned out great.

UTSA2step, raining threes and ROCKSS like this.
  6. Major

Major Member

https://bbs.clutchfans.net/threads/...you-are-expecting.313045/page-2#post-13711394

Whatever the Texans do or don't do, we can always count on you to pretzel yourselt to justify it.

Phillyrocket, Blake, lnchan and 11 others like this.
  7. Cstyle42

Cstyle42 Member

No. Doesn't mean that's a positive thing. You can ask yourself what will Texans be 5 years from now. Then think about what they were when they started in 2002. 4-12. Then think about what they are now and just laugh knowing it is what it is.

raining threes likes this.
  8. Two Sandwiches

Two Sandwiches Contributing Member

I don't think Houston gets another shot at an expansion team if Cal moves them.

JamesC likes this.
  9. DaDakota

DaDakota If you want to know, just ask!

Yes, and I saw the Oilers go 1-13.....

DD

clos4life and 3Rings like this.
  10. HillBoy

HillBoy Contributing Member

Ha Ha Ha!!! I've been watching this Houston Pro football clownshow for over 50 years. And the one truth that I have come to accept is that it will always be Ground Hog Day in Houston.

ExTexanNowEastCoast likes this.
  11. HillBoy

HillBoy Contributing Member

You are correct. The only reason Houston even got another NFL team was because Los Angeles screwed up when the Rams moved to St. Louis.

ExTexanNowEastCoast likes this.
  12. boomboom

boomboom I GOT '99 PROBLEMS
    Supporting Member

The solution is to stop going to the games and watching on tv.

This result will be the problem getting fixed internally, by a culture/staff change or externally, by moving the team away.

Pro football in Houston has become completely irrelevant.

13. Mr.Scarface

Mr.Scarface Member

Learn to read. Im not telling them to tank, Im reacting to the people who want them to tank. If you are in the tanking crowd, you want them to be as bad as possible. If you search threads in the Rockets section, I want them to win…screw tanking. Nice try, *******.

14. juanm34

juanm34 Member

You haven’t seen nothing yet!
    This sorry @$s franchise is just getting started.
    Prepare yourselves for more years of this garbage product….

15. ExTexanNowEastCoast

Texans are crap because the former team owner left his dumbest, least equipped child in charge of the team. As such, this is what you get when money and stupidity meet.

Anyone with a straight face who said that David Culley was the answer at head coach is a joke. Anyone who doesn't understand the need to trade DW4 yesterday is a fool.

Nothing will change because in general, NFL owners do not sell their teams. Because they print money, there is no need to worry about what fans think. Otherwise, the Lions, Jaguars and Bengals would have been sold/shut down a long time ago.

You can either sit home and whine, or do what I do, don't give a flip and spend time with your family. I have been much happier since I stopped caring about the Texans.

Blake, HillBoy and raining threes like this.
  16. raining threes

No, I've seen the 2 years of Bill Peterson's 1-13 Oilers.

UTSA2step and No Worries like this.
  17. raining threes

The Texans have a plan, fans just dont like the plan. Tank and draft for the next 2 years.

UTSA2step likes this.
  18. raining threes

So you dont know what a full on tank looks like?

Being a Rockets fan I would think you would know what a tank looks like. I guess you cant be patient and let the tank talent be drafted and grow. It's going to be a couple of years of tanking, so prepare yourself.

19. raining threes

I've been saying this for over a decade now and people called me all kinds of nasty things. Looks like people are starting to come around to my way of thinking.

20. raining threes

Which would be ok.

Sell or move doesn't matter. Just rid ourselves of the corporate profiteering McNair's.