1. Welcome! Please take a few seconds to create your free account to post threads, make some friends, remove a few ads while surfing and much more. ClutchFans has been bringing fans together to talk Houston Sports since 1996. Join us!

2. Live Rockets Discussion
    Jalen Green looks like a legit star, Amen Thompson is shining and the Rockets have found something without Alperen Sengun. Clutch is talking about the 10-game winning streak at 11:00am as we talk Rockets live!

Talking Rockets - LIVE!

D&D Coronavirus thread

Discussion in 'BBS Hangout: Debate & Discussion' started by NewRoxFan, Feb 23, 2020.

1. Gioan Baotixita

I know he’s heavily guarded but I have a way to set a trap for Keebler elves, I’ve done it before. They like certain things...tricky creatures.

2. durvasa

durvasa Contributing Member

Sounds totally reasonable to me, so of course unreasonable people are flipping out over it.

DFWRocket likes this.
  3. coachbadlee

coachbadlee Member

Ohhh, its predetermined? Sorta like Covid?

4. coachbadlee

coachbadlee Member

Because they cant accept the truth of it being mild. So they're looking for a way to make it worse than what it really is.

Gioan Baotixita likes this.
  5. bobrek

bobrek Politics belong in the D & D

The better analogy is predetermined like Hurricane names.

6. Gioan Baotixita

On behalf of the sane, strong and level headed Americans, I’d like to shove this new variant up the collective asses of those who tried to scare us and fukk with our livelihood again.

coachbadlee likes this.
  7. Possum

Possum Member

https://vm.tiktok.com/TTPd2nq88F/

This is the **** show you guys have been brainwashed into following and defending. They still don’t know what they’re doing. They’re still hiding important information and manipulating the facts. Just keep believing your cult leader Fauci who has been wrong more times than anyone can count. Remember when Fauci said kids can get aids just from being in close proximity to infected adults? Lol but hey he’s the one to listen too right?

coachbadlee likes this.
  8. adoo

adoo Member

dizzying height of willful stupidity !

9. FranchiseBlade

FranchiseBlade Contributing Member
    Supporting Member

tiktok?

What incentive do they have to lie? How do they conspire with people all over the world? Who handles the translation for those top secret meetings? How often do these scientists from all over the world meet to determine their next wave of lies? Do they use the same translators all of the time? Have none of the translators from these people ever quit and spilled the beans? Have none of the lower level staff that work with these scientists ever quit and spilled the beans? Who heads these meetings with all of the medical communities and scientists from all over the world?

10. Possum

Possum Member

Brilliant!!! NOT!!! More like ignorant.

11. bobrek

I only believe videos if there is a white guy wearing a baseball cap in a pickup.

12. Possum

Possum Member

Typical ignorant response from you. It’s a video with clips of the people in charge of this **** show that shows how much they’ve been wrong about everything and how much they’ve had to change their stories. What difference does it make what platform it’s on?

13. Possum

Possum Member

As usual I have no idea what you’re talking about. Maybe if I smoked a pound of weed and snorted some meth I could get on you level. What about the video don’t you understand? It’s really not that complicated. Well it may be for you.

14. bobrek

So, 700,000+ US citizens haven't died of COVID? Vaccines haven't been effective? There haven't been different variants?

FrontRunner and FranchiseBlade like this.
  15. CCorn

CCorn Member

Oh no. They’re evolving. They’re now moving from YouTube to TikTok!

Rashmon and FranchiseBlade like this.
  16. leroy

leroy Contributing Member

Does learning new information give you a headache or something? Does it push out something you already knew because you only have so much space?

You do understand that at one point, the world was thought to be flat...and then we learned new information. Right?

FrontRunner and FranchiseBlade like this.
  17. deb4rockets

deb4rockets Contributing Member
    Supporting Member

If you still believe Covid is a hoax, masks don't help stop the spread, and are not going to get vaccinated, I hope you have life insurance and health insurance. It would be sick if your family has to start a go fund me account to beg for money to pay your hospital bills or funeral costs.

#10297 deb4rockets, Nov 30, 2021
    Last edited: Nov 30, 2021
    subtomic and FranchiseBlade like this.
  18. Amiga

Amiga I get vaunted sacred revelations from social media
    Supporting Member

Major success already. Nothing wrong with using carrot motivation for the few remaining.

As of last week, 92 percent of the roughly 3.5 million people in the federal workforce and the military had received at least one shot, while an additional 4.5 percent had requested exemptions.

Attorneys who represent federal employees said it is common for agencies to hold off on disciplinary actions of all kinds around the holidays. They also said that the administration, having said all along that it hoped to avoid firing people for failure to comply with the mandate, would probably keep incentivizing vaccinations rather than punishing employees who resist.

19. FranchiseBlade

FranchiseBlade Contributing Member
    Supporting Member

Well science changes with the data, clips can lack context. Do you know why some information has changed? Because data provided to the same scientists you claim are lying. Those scientists published the data and made corrections. That's how science works.

The platform matters a great deal in this instance because it isn't a platform that often shows scientific research or scholarly studies.

You haven't answered any of my questions about how these "lies" came to be.

20. coachbadlee

coachbadlee Member

Yeah!!!