1. Welcome! Please take a few seconds to create your free account to post threads, make some friends, remove a few ads while surfing and much more. ClutchFans has been bringing fans together to talk Houston Sports since 1996. Join us!

ClutchFans Game Thread: Thunder @ Rockets 11/29/2021

Discussion in 'Houston Rockets: Game Action & Roster Moves' started by Clutch, Nov 28, 2021.

1. hakeem94

hakeem94 Member

so he fits prfectly here since we have 2 superstars already sengun and jalen green

Killatron 2000 and hlmbasketball like this.
  2. hakeem94

hakeem94 Member

i would also like to see sengun get some polish down in the valley...not getting solid playing time is leaving its traces on his game..its a criminal such a talent is getting only 10 minutes a night..you d think an offensive genius would find more pt for such a diamond

DeBeards and Dobbizzle like this.
  3. hakeem94

hakeem94 Member

[​IMG]

4. daywalker02

daywalker02 Member

You were calling for Silas' head all season, now you call him an offensive genius.....lmao.

#WorldWeLiveIn

5. hakeem94

hakeem94 Member

no, good chance to trade silas, fire him now so he can be hired by other team afterwards, if were lucky some of our rivals perhaps okc will hire him...keep wood , hes a diamond, and find a good defensive minded coach to polish his skills and highlight his talents

aaquaa likes this.
  6. hakeem94

hakeem94 Member

[​IMG]

7. hakeem94

hakeem94 Member

SIGNED 1000 TIMES

aaquaa likes this.
  8. hakeem94

hakeem94 Member

[​IMG]

aaquaa and Killatron 2000 like this.
  9. hakeem94

hakeem94 Member

why mathews when sengun tipped it?
    are you a racist?

aaquaa likes this.
  10. hakeem94

hakeem94 Member

[​IMG]

ThatBoyNick and aaquaa like this.
  11. hakeem94

hakeem94 Member

yes fire him now so he can still find job somewhere else and you keep his face saved...
    an offensive genius who can not find 25 minutes for the ROY, baby jokic?!... gimme a break...

aaquaa likes this.
  12. hakeem94

hakeem94 Member

cmon thats a perfect opportunity to extend the streak!

aaquaa likes this.
  13. hakeem94

hakeem94 Member

[​IMG]

ThatBoyNick and aaquaa like this.
  14. hakeem94

hakeem94 Member

i agree but cmon if youre an offensive genius and you cant made 2 bigs lineup work( and they can both shoot, pass and guard at perimeter) ...hate to break it to you, but youre not the genius in fact!

aaquaa likes this.
  15. hakeem94

hakeem94 Member

the race for my favorite rocket is heating up!
    [​IMG]

aaquaa likes this.
  16. hakeem94

hakeem94 Member

he hes sets the best picks and is sealing his man off the best

aaquaa likes this.
  17. hakeem94

hakeem94 Member

you dont even need the top pick.. will people ever learn?!! this years 16 pick is ROY lock even if he doesnt get the official award

the talent pool is greater and the playing field is leveled now, teen picks are as good as top picks..its just a matter of hype, playing time and coaching

aaquaa and juanming like this.
  18. Dobbizzle

Dobbizzle Member

Sadly, many "fans" here think that losing as much as possible and deliberately throwing games is the best way to become a winning team. Despite multiple teams sucking total ass for decades and still sucking. All of them need to **** off and just go play the lotto and leave basketball to basketball fans.

hakeem94 and DaDakota like this.
  19. juanming

juanming Member

1. I got bad news for you guys.. and I'm being serious because I do joke a lot... So here it is since we won three games in a row with alpi on the bench not starting at power forward and not getting major minutes do you really think Silas is going to give him a starting job now, no way !!! So this little three-game winning streak against tired or terrible teams is fool's gold and it's going to make us give wood extension that we will regret probably and also its going to cause us to probably lose alpi when his rookie deal is out because he needs to start

I know everybody is very very very very very happy we won three games in a row like we won the championship but it's going to come back to haunt us

2. Or hopefully I could be wrong about all of this, but I don't think I'm wrong, and the way I could be wrong is if we are in fact purposely benching alpi so that Christian wood can get major minutes so that we can trade him to boost the trade value. That is what I hope is happening but I doubt it

I think behind closed doors tilman in stone and silas discuss all these probabilities and they decided that it's best to it's to start one Center and go small and that alpi isnt near as good as Christian so they will keep Christian and make alpi upset and his dad upset because they don't like his daddy and they're going to get rid of him

3. I now think the player that will be traded in the summer or trade deadline will actually be alpi not Christian. you guys have to remember this team is ass backwards and dumb. They do not have common sense like we guys do on clutchfans. So if an idea seems correct you just know the front office will do the opposite. Which means they will extend Christian and trade Alpi.

4. I know I talked a couple days ago saying I want to keep Christian on the team but that's only under one circumstance and that is if we start alpi at Power Forward. They won't do that so I have now changed my mind on christian because this front office has officially clusterphucked me on my thoughts of Christian.

I think at the end of the day we are going to win a bunch of meaningless games against sorry teams, it will completely falsely boost the morale of fans and Fertitta and stone, and ruin the franchise long-term. it will cause house to get an extension which is a big mistake, it will cause christian wood to get an extension with a probably be a mistake. It will cause us to either bench forever or trade our one Diamond which is alpi. That will be the biggest mistake of all of them. It will also cause the front office and the fans to think Stephen is a good coach which he isn't.

It will also cause, as if All That Wasn't bad enough, cuz I just listed about 7 problems, it will also cause us to miss out on the top three picks in the draft by winning meaningless games

So enjoy your wins over the Thunder bulls and hornets because now everyone in the front office and most clutch fans think we should extend Daniel house and wood and keep alpi on the bench because his Daddy upset Stephen and plus we are winning games with alpi on the bench so why change a good thing?????

Keep alpi on the bench, extend house and wood, keep kpj at pg, don't fire silas. I loved our wins over thunder and soft bulls and tired hornets.

Trade Alpi. We got wood and wood is better plus playing two tall guys doesn't work.

Daniel house > alpi

There you go. And of course anybody with half a brain knows I'm saying all this because I'm upset and in jest, however would you believe that the front office of tilman ,stone and silas actually believes everything I just wrote.

You'll see you'll see I know you don't believe me but you'll see. I know I say a lot of jokes on here so people don't know what the hell to think but you'll see

When we keep house and wood past next year and alpi isn't on the team two years and we still have Silas as coach in 2023 then you'll know I was right please bump this post in 2 years

#859 juanming, Nov 30, 2021
    Last edited: Nov 30, 2021
    aaquaa, Ankara1923 and hakeem94 like this.
  20. juanming

juanming Member

Well yes winning games and theory is actually a good thing to do however since we are not starting alpi and we are winning games they will not change the thing they will not start alpi and he will either be traded or get mad and leave when his deal is up and we will be stuck with an albatross Max contract of probably an injured Christian Wood

all because we beat up on a tired Hornets team and beat the worst team elite the Thunder barely

I mean talk about fool's gold people you'll see

aaquaa likes this.