1. Welcome! Please take a few seconds to create your free account to post threads, make some friends, remove a few ads while surfing and much more. ClutchFans has been bringing fans together to talk Houston Sports since 1996. Join us!

Breaking 1-06-21: MAGA terrorist attack on Capitol

Discussion in 'BBS Hangout: Debate & Discussion' started by RESINator, Jan 6, 2021.

1. Gioan Baotixita

Was any shot fired other than the one who killed Ashli Babbitt?
    Is this the Capitol hill that you will finally die on?
    Congrats on your victory....I guess.

2. NewRoxFan

NewRoxFan Contributing Member

https://www.cnn.com/2021/11/22/politics/loaded-firearm-january-6-charged-mark-mazza/index.html

3. Roscoe Arbuckle

4. NewRoxFan

5. NewRoxFan

I don't know how that lessens the charges, especially since the one of the specific charges he faces says "on Capital grounds". And that he lost the gun during a battle with the police on Capital grounds.

FranchiseBlade likes this.
  6. Rileydog

Rileydog Contributing Member

hmm, so only shots count?

I suppose beating on law enforcement and crushing them by sheer weight of people is part of most Capitol tours. Odd, my tour didn’t include that. Maybe it’s only available on the Jan 6 special? My bad. You right.

jiggyfly and FranchiseBlade like this.
  7. FranchiseBlade

FranchiseBlade Contributing Member
    Supporting Member

So he did get the gun on capitol grounds, knowingly and actively engaged in combat with law enforcement, which is where he lost is gun and was disarmed. Got it.

jiggyfly likes this.
  8. Rileydog

Hmmm,, Maybe we are all over reacting to people threatening violence/death to Pence, Pelosi, AOC, etc. I mean if Trumper lawmakers can do it, why not trumper fanboys on Jan 6.

it’s just no serious speech anyway. It’s not like anyone would act on it. Maybe it should be totally legal to make threats of violence against presidents, VP’s, senators, judges, congressmen/women. Or just Democrat ones?

9. NewRoxFan

So much to hide (just as he did when he observed wrestlers being molested at Ohio State)...

IBTL likes this.
  10. marky :)

marky :) Member

lol

11. Gioan Baotixita

Did they carry out that threat like the child rapist Rosenbaum when he threatened to kill Rittenhouse and then made good on his threat?

The Jan 6th Capitol excursion went just a little haywire due to the lack of good tour guides.

IBTL likes this.
  12. Roscoe Arbuckle

He'll get fully punished. But, as I said, there were no guns brought into the Capitol.

13. Andre0087

Andre0087 Member

That’s as click bait as you can get. Unless inherent contempt is used no one is going to jail. Get back to me when the Democrats allow their nuts to drop.

14. FranchiseBlade

FranchiseBlade Contributing Member
    Supporting Member

Which makes no difference and doesn't change the intent to bring guns into the capitol and kill elected officials. It doesn't excuse the many attacks on law enforcement, intent to murder the VP and other congress members. I'm glad he will be held accountable. Let's hold the power-holders and planners accountable as well.

IBTL likes this.
  15. Rileydog

General, you are a funny little moron troll bot. If you are serious about anything, it makes you one of the dumbest people I have ever interacted with in my life.

yeah, it’s totally legal and ok to make those threats. No matter if they are against elected officials. A lifetime of horse deworming decisions is eroding your little brain. “Just a little haywire”. That’s a good one.

16. Roscoe Arbuckle

The Capitol was warned about this, yet the security around it was severly lacking; almost like they were allowing this to happen. Especially with a known Antifa leader being amongst the first to instigate going in. That's been recoded...

Gioan Baotixita likes this.
  17. Gioan Baotixita

Coming from the dumbest lawyer in this forum, I should take that as a compliment.

Who is this general fella you keep referring to? General Patton, Eisenhower, Thade....bwahahaha.

18. NewRoxFan

You know, every point you have tried to make has been proven false. But keep repeating it... no one here except the insane trump defenders believe you.

IBTL and jiggyfly like this.
  19. Gioan Baotixita

It was a set up all the way. Like I’ve responded to that angry rileydog, if we had proper good tour guides on that day, we would have steered the patriots clear away from the Capitol building. It was not the wisest move to enter into a trap.

20. jo mama

jo mama Contributing Member

this is false, unless you believe that trump is antifa. it would actually be more plausible to believe that trump has been working undercover as a republican/conservative the last six years in order to get all the milita-types and white supremacists out in the open so they can be taken down...that would be way more realistic than whatever it is you are claiming.

so far the only piece of evidence you have provided that it was mostly antifa and democrats doing the insurrection is a youtube video where some dude says that he is not antifa. for the fourth time, if you have anything at all to back up your claim that it was mostly antifa and democrats who stormed the capitol than please show it.