1. Welcome! Please take a few seconds to create your free account to post threads, make some friends, remove a few ads while surfing and much more. ClutchFans has been bringing fans together to talk Houston Sports since 1996. Join us!

REAL TALK! Why VS and not AND?

Discussion in 'Houston Rockets: Game Action & Roster Moves' started by hlmbasketball, Nov 21, 2021.

1. hlmbasketball

hlmbasketball Member
    Supporting Member

I think he has a good future here but I think the Rockets need a playmaking 4, for it to work. He's not a true playmaker, he's a combo guard.

If you notice, they're trying to get Green to make plays too in the PNR but they need that playmaking 4 to take pressure off KPJ. KPJ can score but when he's also concentrating on making plays for others, it takes away from his scoring.

2. hlmbasketball

hlmbasketball Member
    Supporting Member

I can see your point but I think differently. I think they want to see how the two function with each other and what is needed to surround them, not so much Green VS Porter.

Hopefully they see it like I do and go after another version of Dreymond (Ben Simmons)

3. Bobbythegreat

Bobbythegreat Member
    Supporting Member

There is no "vs" Sengun is our most promising rookie, praising him doesn't denigrate any other player who isn't performing as well..... except in the minds of certain fanbois

hakeem94 likes this.
  4. peleincubus

peleincubus Member

[​IMG]

Almost every one of your posts. Your schtick is just blaaahhhhhh

Rockets4Life13 likes this.
  5. daywalker02

daywalker02 Member

I mean yeah, that is why we convene, to talk about different points.

I mean probably half the NBA is after Simmons, there should be a fallback plan for that.

6. Bobbythegreat

Bobbythegreat Member
    Supporting Member

Oh, you whining again? Shocker.

Run along troll.

7. peleincubus

peleincubus Member

I mean you just say the same thing over and over again. You see other people say it's tiresome, or people saying they block you. You still proceed to repeat things over and over and over again. Now you keep saying "Jalen green fanbois" Are people not supposed to be a fan of a top pick on the fansite for the team? Are they not supposed to be agitated if they read a poster saying something negative about the player over and over and over again? You do not seem to be unintelligent. So do you just enjoy annoying people, some other underlying issue instead of being unintelligent?

Rockets4Life13 and fchowd0311 like this.
  8. fchowd0311

fchowd0311 Contributing Member

His intention is to elicit this type of reaction. I guess his idea of "ownage" is wasting others' time but he probably just doesn't have the self-awareness to realize he's wasting his own time. Maybe he does have the ultimate level of self-awareness and realizes his time isn't valuable so wasting it doesn't matter.

Rockets4Life13 likes this.
  9. Bobbythegreat

Bobbythegreat Member
    Supporting Member

I'm unconcerned with whiny player only fanbois throwing tantrums. I encourage those kind of emotionally unstable brainlets to block me so they won't derail threads with their bs.

If you have something intelligent to say, do so.... but there's no point in continuing to cry, you have to know by now I'll just laugh at you for it.

10. hakeem94

hakeem94 Member

btw imagine green doing the dominant stuff sengun is doing naturaly and with ease every freakin game?!

we would hear no end of it... he would be the promised goat

Salvy and Bobbythegreat like this.
  11. Bobbythegreat

Bobbythegreat Member
    Supporting Member

I hope to see it some day.

hakeem94 likes this.
  12. napalm06

napalm06 Huge Flopping Fan

INTERNET IS WAR

hakeem94 likes this.
  13. hakeem94

hakeem94 Member

of course, however i dont see it..... not a seer of future tho... its just that i already saw gazzilion of athletic guards with fancy moves dunks and all and they usually go nowhere and only end up hurting their franchise because they overpay them for marketing reasons or whatever....one of them is wasting 45+ mil of our capspace....

sengun just knows how to play and there's almost no surplus moves in his game... also there is almost no aspect of the game in which he isnt 5 times better than jalen despite not being given half the chance, playing time and support they gave jalen...

sengun is already in fact the embodiment of what jalens hype only promised to deliver

14. don grahamleone

don grahamleone Contributing Member

[​IMG]

15. wlekfjv923n

wlekfjv923n Member

Because all this is an entertaining distraction and we love drama

16. flamingdts

flamingdts Member

You are doing exactly what the OP is calling people out for doing.

Sengun is great, and has easily been our best rookie. What does Green have to do with anything?

It's not like Green takes Sengun's minutes.

17. fchowd0311

fchowd0311 Contributing Member

I love Sengun and the promise he is showing.

Nothing he is doing right now would be considered "dominant". If any aspect of his game was dominant at 19, he would be LeBron tier rookie.

18. Os Trigonum

Os Trigonum Contributing Member
    Supporting Member

here's photo proof of Sengun threatening Green. fact.

Sengun fist.png

fchowd0311 likes this.
  19. RudyTBag

RudyTBag Contributing Member
    Supporting Member

I might be crazy, but it should be JG/KJ/Goon.

20. Amel

Amel Contributing Member

I'm not seeing any posts comparing Green vs Sengun, you know why? Cuz those trolls are on ignore

RudyTBag, xaos and Rockets4Life13 like this.