1. Welcome! Please take a few seconds to create your free account to post threads, make some friends, remove a few ads while surfing and much more. ClutchFans has been bringing fans together to talk Houston Sports since 1996. Join us!

D&D Coronavirus thread

Discussion in 'BBS Hangout: Debate & Discussion' started by NewRoxFan, Feb 23, 2020.

1. Gioan Baotixita

Thanking your good genes friend. However; the mind and body can use a little assist and tender loving care.

coachbadlee likes this.
  2. Gioan Baotixita

;)

3. Possum

Possum Member

It absolutely does.

4. Possum

Possum Member

coachbadlee likes this.
  5. Gioan Baotixita

6. Possum

Possum Member

coachbadlee likes this.
  7. Possum

Possum Member

Maybe because Phizer is one of their sponsors and if anyone does report any negative news about it their immediately labeled negatively.

8. coachbadlee

coachbadlee Member

They are right though.

9. ThatBoyNick

ThatBoyNick Member

I see they listed Eriksen who was confirmed to be not vaccinated, if there was some sort of legitimate study showing that there is an uptick in deaths of healthy young people, and if there were some way to disseminate which of those people have actually had covid or not, that would be a bit more interesting than a webpage hand listing names with big pictures of vaccines next to them lol.

There are 7 billion people on this earth, and everybody will die. Unfortunately, we will not all live to be old, a lot of seeming or relatively healthy people fall dead every day for random reasons, that's not a new phenomenon since covid started.

10. DFWRocket

DFWRocket Member

You're quoting people who don't understand how Base Rates or Base Rate Fallacies work.

11. Commodore

Commodore Contributing Member

12. coachbadlee

coachbadlee Member

It doesn't fit their agenda.

13. coachbadlee

coachbadlee Member

But it's a new phenomenon when people who fall dead for random reasons are automatically listed as Covid deaths. That's whats been going on all this time. That's how they got the Covid numbers so high.

Possum likes this.
  14. coachbadlee

coachbadlee Member

So this is what all the pro-vaxxers are arguing for? This is what yall want??

Possum likes this.
  15. ThatBoyNick

ThatBoyNick Member

Many countries all around the world had a significant jumps in annual deaths. You can be feel however you want to feel about your personal risk, about the politics surrounding this all, but it’s clear a lot of people died prematurely from Covid.

For example, a country I pay a little attention to, in Spain life expectancy dropped by 2-3 years is multiple regions from last year, this simply doesn’t happen outside of wars and pandemics.

Any who, plz don’t reply to this message looking for a debate, gotta focus on the Rockets game so I can get my soul crushed.

coachbadlee likes this.
  16. Commodore

Commodore Contributing Member

17. durvasa

durvasa Contributing Member

Do you know any actual doctors who work in real hospitals and have to treat these people? There’s a vast, global conspiracy to inflate COVID deaths, is that it?

Suppose you were wrong, and COVID really is that serious and vaccines really are that effective. How would things be playing out differently?

18. coachbadlee

coachbadlee Member

19. coachbadlee

coachbadlee Member

If I felt I was wrong I would back down on my rhetoric. But I dont think I am.
    Why is it so hard to believe that the world governments would get together and screw the citizens? It wouldn't be the first time.

Possum likes this.
  20. NewRoxFan

NewRoxFan Contributing Member

Hmm.. I wonder if fox news is requiring booster as they did the original vaccines?