1. Welcome! Please take a few seconds to create your free account to post threads, make some friends, remove a few ads while surfing and much more. ClutchFans has been bringing fans together to talk Houston Sports since 1996. Join us!

ClutchFans Game Thread: Pistons @ Rockets 11/10/2021

Discussion in 'Houston Rockets: Game Action & Roster Moves' started by Clutch, Nov 9, 2021.

1. Rockets4Life13

Don’t bother. Put on ignore where he, and frankly a bunch of other posters, belong.

fchowd0311 and Amel like this.
  2. rockets1995

rockets1995 Member

Can't believe Alperen Sengun didn't play.

Main Star Alperen not playing hurt the whole Offense, as He Is the Offense in Running Plays for this Terrible Selfish Team.

juanm34 likes this.
  3. BallaDoc

BallaDoc Member

Lol that’s while playing two bigs! Id honestly just let Garuba get out there while AlP was out today. I refuse to believe a kid who was a defensive dynamo for one of the top European teams and Spanish national team cannot positively impact a bench squad

D-rock, j@amc and beardsanity713 like this.
  4. Bobbythegreat

Bobbythegreat Member
    Supporting Member

LOL, am I now?

I've said he's played like the 2nd worst player to get solid minutes on the entire team......so that's, an interesting theory.

New age Lin fans are just fun.

5. fchowd0311

fchowd0311 Contributing Member

No I want him to be involved in possessions in the 4tj besides after plays break down where he has to chuck it. I want a organized offensive system that gives him decent looks.

You are being stupid right now and in quote confident you are doing it on purpose. There is a reason why you were banned before. You are a fully grown adult with a family and I guess you use this place as an outlet to act like a child.

6. CHAMPBOY

CHAMPBOY Member

Porter was very bad and the Rockets are not a well coached team....turnovers and free throws. This team is getting worse this was a sad game. We do not even do the simple fundamentals as a basketball team. Porter is uncontrollable and the coaches ignore him, I liked when Christopher was the Point Guard. We need to trade Porter.

#1366 CHAMPBOY, Nov 10, 2021
    Last edited: Nov 10, 2021
    DeBeards likes this.
  7. Rocket River

Rocket River Member

Wood had 17 at half. . . what happened in the second half?

Rocket River

D-rock and DeBeards like this.
  8. cmoak1982

cmoak1982 Member
    Supporting Member

They said on radio that he was sick.

D-rock likes this.
  9. Reeko

Reeko Member

the Rockets are on the level of the Trust the Process Sixers at best

thekad, houston19519 and ElPigto like this.
  10. Denovo

Denovo Member

Green has a higher ceiling than Cade that’s pretty clear.

This unstructured offense with undefined roles isn’t doing any of our players any favors.

The rotations don’t make sense.

No reason Wood should’ve been frozen out of the offense in the second half when he was hot today.

No reason Green shouldn’t have gotta plays called for him late when he had it going today. Instead of him having to force bad shots out of broken possessions.

No reason KJ shouldn’t be playing over House and Nwaba.

I don’t think we should give up on KP as a player but he needs to move to SF. He’s made big stride in halfcourt defense and would look better as a 2 way scoring wing.

Kp also need to be held accountable his leash is a little too long. Particularly when he loses his head and stops hustling on D.

11. fchowd0311

He's too soft spoken. That's why Lucas is probably doing most of the actual coaching in practice.

12. Joe Rocket

Joe Rocket Member

Anyway I feel like the KPJ situation is dangerous. Given his mental state and how he plays and goes on twitter and responds to complaining fans sometimes its just a ticking time bomb. Now add the fact that he is playing a position he should have never been given so fan reaction will be warranted its going to get out of hand. He needs to be removed from point guard asap for his own mental health. Its like if someone told Westbrook early on that he wasnt a point guard maybe he would have worked on shooting and free throws more and became a better player

DeBeards and CHAMPBOY like this.
  13. JayGoogle

JayGoogle Member

We need to get rid of House and EGO or KMJ will be seeing a lot of the bench.

Ego is a good player, nothing against him, but he deserves better at this point. They need to trade him yesterday before he rolls an ankle or something.

Ghost5Horse6, fattz, IvanLCPM and 5 others like this.
  14. Bobbythegreat

Bobbythegreat Member
    Supporting Member

Of course that's what you want, because you are more interested in him getting 30 shot attempts than you are what is good for the team. It's something all Green fanbois share in common.

Go ahead and throw a tantrum about it though, by now you have to know I'll just laugh at you for it.

15. Damion Laverne

FREEEEEEEE THROWS

DeBeards and D-rock like this.
  16. Reeko

Reeko Member

if anyone is still in favor of paying Wood, I really gotta ask why

he got his no impact 20 and 9 in another L

DeBeards likes this.
  17. BigM

BigM Contributing Member

We’re going to solidly be in the top 3 worst records so there’s no shame in rooting for a win now and then, this would have been a good one.

DaDakota likes this.
  18. TriumVirate

TriumVirate Member

All in all masterful tank job by Silas and KPJ

19. fchowd0311

No I actually want him to take 35 shot attempts.

Ignore the part where I want him involved before the play breaks down so he gets touches in a structured offense rather than chucking heaves with 2 seconds left because the ball was dumped to him with 4 seconds left.

Like I said, for a dude with a family and is middle aged, you act like a teenager here.

Joe Rocket likes this.
  20. apollo33

apollo33 Member

KPJ is such a polarizing player. Honestly I thought he played really well down the stretch at times especially on defense and being aggressive drawing fouls. But then he will do really dumb **** like throwing it straight into someone's hands or fouling for no reason while they are in the bonus.

Denovo, DaDakota and Amel like this.