1. Welcome! Please take a few seconds to create your free account to post threads, make some friends, remove a few ads while surfing and much more. ClutchFans has been bringing fans together to talk Houston Sports since 1996. Join us!

James Harden's Brooklyn Nets

Discussion in 'NBA Dish' started by jerryclark, Jan 13, 2021.

1. Downtown Sniper

Downtown Sniper Contributing Member

I seem to remember you having a mental breakdown over people not hating on Green , but being honest about him.

Thanks for proving the point we already knew about you as a poster.

jiggyfly, clos4life and HP3 like this.
  2. HP3

HP3 Member

It's the low IQ brigade lmao.

Squirtle likes this.
  3. GOOGOOMECHUCK

GOOGOOMECHUCK Member

Frauden still trying to bait the refs in last night’s game. Boi needs to adapt

Crashlanded19 and cheke64 like this.
  4. J.R.

J.R. Member

“Is James Harden trying to score the basketball on any of these plays? The answer is no.”

“This tape is hard to watch. It’s hard to watch.”

“If you’re right he’s gone from a superstar, arguably top 25 player of all time to just an all-star, this is a historic collapse. I can’t think of a collapse like this that wasn’t due to injury or a guy getting old, neither which applies to Harden.”

“Broussard, you said something really interesting there which was “This isn’t how he always played basketball.” but it is how he’s played basketball since he’s been a MVP candidate. Before all this nonsense, he was a really good player, not great. Before the free throws and 13 3PA/game, he was a really good player. Sixth Man of the year who could be more. When Daryl traded for him a decade ago, “Yeah, Daryl probably won the trade but he can’t be the best player on a good team” and it was through the mathematical equation of “We’re gonna shoot a billion threes and get to the line more than anyone ever and we’re gonna break the math of the game.” Harden has never been an all-time great without this part of his game.”

“I don’t think under these rules he’s going to be a guy that has these massive explosions point wise.”

“You said “He’s shooting 33% from three, maybe that’s the hamstring.” Maybe also part of that is one missed 3PA per game didn’t go down as a 3PA because he drew some jabroni foul and got 3 FTs. This year, nope, that’s just a miss James, sorry.”

“We shouldn’t be surprised that when they made a rule folks were calling the ‘James Harden rule’ that it’s gonna affect James Harden a lot!”

#6504 J.R., Oct 28, 2021
    Last edited: Oct 28, 2021
    DreamShook, cheke64 and GOOGOOMECHUCK like this.
  5. i3artow i3aller

6. Jalen Green OnlyFan

Jalen Green is a Houston Rocket.

Harden is a Brooklyn Net… keep simping

xtruroyaltyx and jcmoon like this.
  7. i3artow i3aller

8. cheke64

cheke64 Member

Yall tripping. The majority of the comments know what's up. He hooks arms, he drives into your chest and throws up a shot. Nobody else does this but Luka, Trae, Curry, and Harden
    Great breakdown. I was about to say the same thing last night to a poster thinking those were fouls. He hooks arms or bumps into people in a B-line and quickly throws a floater/shot

9. Ziggy

Ziggy QUEEN ANON

Give him time to adapt, LULZ. Overreaction, Jesus. The refs don't even know what they're doing exactly yet. It will eventually settle. On both sides. I'd still take the Nets to win it all. No fouls. No Kyrie. No problem.

10. J.R.

J.R. Member

11. TEXNIFICENT

TEXNIFICENT Member

Post of the day.

His unprofessional diva act (to get traded) led him to think that he didn't have to prepare, and for a professional athlete who's thirty-something its just not going to work. You actually have to work harder. He' s got more money than he'll ever spend and seems like now that his private play time is effecting his basketball play. He's clearly lost a step when he didn't have it to lose. With Morey, MDA, Tad, & Westbrook all bailing, it was time to move on from the Harden Era and it looks like right on time. And I like Harden

#6511 TEXNIFICENT, Oct 28, 2021
    Last edited: Oct 28, 2021
  12. jordnnnn

jordnnnn Member

I know everyone is having their fun thinking he’s fat and will never bounce back and that he has been nerfed by the rules and won’t be able to adjust.

He’s never been out of shape and then worked his way into game shape and he’s never adjusted to anything in his life so y’all are probably right.

But my money would still be on him eventually making one of the 3 all nba teams. Deservingly.

Carry on.

jiggyfly, HP3 and clos4life like this.
  13. Mr. Space City

I'm giggling imagining a scenario where Harden under performs in the regular season and plays poorly in the playoffs, the Nets lose in the 2nd round, and KD gives up on Harden like Harden did CP3.

14. HardenVolumeOne

harden is a free agent after this season

15. Easy

Easy Boban Only Fan
    Supporting Member

Maybe KD will ask the FO to trade Harden for Westbrook. :D

16. zeeshan2

zeeshan2 Member

17. DreamR

DreamR Member

After defending Harden all these years from Warrior fans, Laker fans, Buck fans, Jazz fans etc., I hate to see their opinions of him start to hold some weight.

I recognize that he made the Rockets really exciting to watch again and gave us Championship aspirations.

However, he's not a Rocket anymore. We don't owe him anything. And as someone who is first and foremost a fan of the team, I only care about the success of the Rockets.

I hate to put it like this but anything that puts pressure on Harden or KD is beneficial to the Rockets long term.

Because of the Harden trade, our success in future drafts is dependent on their collapse.

18. GOOGOOMECHUCK

GOOGOOMECHUCK Member

I wonder what excuses @HP3 will have at the end of the season…

Salvy and Squirtle like this.
  19. J.R.

J.R. Member

20. Tuckankhamun

Tuckankhamun Member

Just like Harden lmao