1. Welcome! Please take a few seconds to create your free account to post threads, make some friends, remove a few ads while surfing and much more. ClutchFans has been bringing fans together to talk Houston Sports since 1996. Join us!

Give Green A Freaking Break!!!

Discussion in 'Houston Rockets: Game Action & Roster Moves' started by Imanimal, Oct 24, 2021.

1. Imanimal

Imanimal Member

I was initially on the draft Mobley team, but was still very excited when we drafted Green. It’s 2 games folks……GIVE THIS KID A BREAK!!!!!! He is ultra talented and will likely end up with a better career than Mobley. Nobody remembers the first few games of any superstars’ careers. Kobe couldn’t even crack the starting lineup and the list goes on. Trust me that we will all be loving Green in the not so distant future.

2. Jalen Green OnlyFan

Not only will he have a better career than mobley... he'll have a better rookie year

pr0wler, ThatboyPhuong and xiki like this.
  3. CCorn

CCorn Member

4. ThatBoyNick

ThatBoyNick Member

This

This punk better deliver or I’m going to whine like a b**** on here every night

T for 3, CriscoKidd, DaDakota and 3 others like this.
  5. Andre0087

Andre0087 Member

We'll see...I'd rather we had taken Cunningham but he wasn't on the board. It is what it is...

amaru likes this.
  6. Salvy

Salvy Member

I just want him to do good we we stop seeing people bump the Mobley thread with a bunch of dumbasses jumping off Harden's nuts and jumping on Mobley's... Its the same damn people...

7. AB83Rules

AB83Rules Member

Agreed, 2 games, plus kid is just 19, looking forward to seeing Jalen, Sengun, and the other young guys develop over the season and next few years.

don grahamleone and xiki like this.
  8. BigggReddd

BigggReddd Member

What???o_O

yall can’t stop lying to yourselves. The outright lies yal make are unbelievable lmao the same people who what with Harden what with Mobley?:confused: MAYBE, just MAYBE the #MobleyGang did their due diligence, and MAYBE they were right? Maybe a 7 footer who can put the ball on the floor like a guard REALLY IS good??:eek::eek::eek: Woahh!! Who would’ve guessed.

darksoul35, DaDakota and hakeem94 like this.
  9. Salvy

Salvy Member

Hyping Mobley up after two games is about as stupid as being disappointed at Green for not playing like a super star in the first two games..... Maybe playing in a better system with coaching and an actual point guard alongside more established players makes you look pretty good.... Woahh!! Who would’ve guessed.

10. hakeem94

hakeem94 Member

I trust your judgement!

11. jogo

jogo Member

This will not age well. It will be sig worthy.

Career wise we'll see. There's no way Green has a better year than Mobley.

palmsnbananas likes this.
  12. Jalen Green OnlyFan

You want to put me on your signature? I’m humbled

you’re wrong though

ApacheWarrior likes this.
  13. BigggReddd

BigggReddd Member

Being disappointed about Green after two games is stupid, I agree. Find me a post where I’m disappointed about Green. I’m vocal about him being a stud, but I am also very vocal about how good Mobley is. It is not dumb to hype up his early production, because it is legit production. It was predicted production, it’s not by accident.

14. NewAge

NewAge Member

Dunno about CF, but the national media is not on his case… yet.
    A #2npick will not get much a of a break, however, if he doesn’t start producing.
    And that’s actually good, he needs to feel the heat and respond appropriately. That’s part of the growth process. The spotlight will make you or break you.

DaDakota and hajkov like this.
  15. Salvy

Salvy Member

Imagine feeling like you are onto something because the number 3 drafted player is playing aight in his first two games..... Comeback by the all star game and we can talk... For now its too early.... Sit down...

16. BigggReddd

BigggReddd Member

This is the problem lmao y’all are too aggressive and pissed off to even have a proper discussion. Good day, child.

17. Salvy

Salvy Member

I'm not mad, you sound mad kid.... Keep up the same energy by the end of he season thou...

18. groovemachine

groovemachine Member

Gotta give the kid at least 10 games to settle in before making any sort of judgment imo

amaru likes this.
  19. Tuckankhamun

Tuckankhamun Member

Rockets fans feeling what it’s like to be Cavs fans after LeBron left. We’ll have to come to terms about not getting a top 5 player for a while, just like 25 other teams.

20. ThatboyPhuong

ThatboyPhuong Member

Don't get me wrong I like Mobley as well but I don't see him being the number one option on a contending team.

But with Green I can see him being a dynamic scorer and could also lead the league in scoring.

Just give it some time, rookies don't develop overnight. Alot people seem to be overreacting so quick, but forgot about Yao Ming's early on struggles as a rookie.