1. Welcome! Please take a few seconds to create your free account to post threads, make some friends, remove a few ads while surfing and much more. ClutchFans has been bringing fans together to talk Houston Sports since 1996. Join us!

ClutchFans Game Thread: Thunder @ Rockets 10/22/2021

Discussion in 'Houston Rockets: Game Action & Roster Moves' started by Clutch, Oct 22, 2021.

1. 34to11

34to11 Member

That and the look on Muscala's face essentially acknowledging the foul...and probably knowing it saved him from the highlight of the night.

fchowd0311 likes this.
  2. 34to11

34to11 Member

I LITERALLY said NONE of that.
    Burn that straw man.

I think this says more about you individually.

Personally, I come here first and foremost to cheer and support the team. That's how fandom is supposed to work in my eyes.
    All the incessant whining, b****ing, and complaining is way down the list for me, especially for a team so early in rebuilding/developmental phase. Context matters.

But I also get that my view isn't for everybody.
    Like I said before, some people just have to have something to complain about. That's how their fandom works and they will always find something...anything...to whinge about, whether real or imagined.
    They then tend to lock in on it and magnify the perceived issue, often through repetitive posts and contorted perspectives, as much as need be to find their comfort zone.

It is what it is.

saleem likes this.
  3. berkowsk

berkowsk Member

Okc is over start Celtics thread.

hakeem94 likes this.
  4. saleem

saleem Contributing Member

Tate's underrated passing skills are very beneficial for KPJ. It helps KPJ to score. Once KPJ gets points on the board, his passing and defense gets better. Nwaba is also an important glue guy. If EG remains fit and in form, his trade value will increase by the February trade deadline.

D-rock, Joe Rocket and 34to11 like this.
  5. Squirtle

Squirtle Member

Wow. I can't believe we blew them out. Does OKC suck this year?

6. fchowd0311

fchowd0311 Contributing Member

Highlight of the night? Dude if Green connected that, that's highlight of the year.

Drizno and 34to11 like this.
  7. hakeem94

hakeem94 Member

its a gameday!?

8. berkowsk

berkowsk Member

Yep 7:00 PM est

9. Cstyle42

Cstyle42 Member

I'm on the same page with you. I was really disappointed after that Minnesota game. I know we are young but we shouldn't be that bad on the floor throughout the game. We looked very inept. I understand we will lose games but we should be more disciplined than what we were in Minnesota.

saleem likes this.
  10. Hemingway

Hemingway Member

Part of the problem in the Minnesota game was our skinny team was being mugged all over the floor. Being so new to the NBA and their horrible reffing probably muted their response. Hopefully the next time that happens, Silas goes all defense and mugs back just to let the other teams know their are consequences even if not from the refs.

D-rock, Cstyle42 and hakeem94 like this.
  11. hakeem94

hakeem94 Member

its hard to play vs refs i dont care how experienced you are

Joe Rocket likes this.
  12. Joe Rocket

Joe Rocket Member

Thats not an individual thought its not just me that feels that way. If you want to be a cheerleader then do that but leave everyone else who are honestly expressing their opinions alone. I dont care that you are sensitive Im gonna voice my opinion and I could care less what you think or how you feel about it. If you cant handle it stay off the internet.

13. hakeem94

hakeem94 Member

i remmember prime harden rockets folding like a cheap suitcase when the refs were vs them

14. Joe Rocket

Joe Rocket Member

Also this post is a cap, you enjoy the complaining when you agree with it anyone can go to your profile and see that you do. The problem is in this post you dont agree with something someone said so now all comments are off limits and people are complaining lol You are just an innocent cheerleader who never says anything about anyone on the team yeah right lol

15. 34to11

34to11 Member

That's cute coming from someone who got their panties in a bunch about my answer to someone else's question.

Look buddy, if constant b****ing and whining is how you enjoy the game, have at it. Do you.
    But don't get pissy if other people aren't into that approach.
    Some of us are just built differently.

16. Joe Rocket

Joe Rocket Member

Stop playing victim. You're the one who was complaining about the "b****ing and whining". But you only do that when its someone b****ing about something you dont agree with. When its something you agree with you like it just fine lol