1. Welcome! Please take a few seconds to create your free account to post threads, make some friends, remove a few ads while surfing and much more. ClutchFans has been bringing fans together to talk Houston Sports since 1996. Join us!

Thread for Trump's Latest Nasty and Classless Acts or Remarks

Discussion in 'BBS Hangout: Debate & Discussion' started by deb4rockets, Oct 19, 2021.

1. deb4rockets

deb4rockets Contributing Member
    Supporting Member

2. Haymitch

Haymitch Custom Title
    Supporting Member

3. LosPollosHermanos

LosPollosHermanos Houston only fan
    Supporting Member

This is the ****er these so called “Christian” values people like @cml750 support. Imagine Jesus teaching in contrast to this demon

deb4rockets likes this.
  4. NewRoxFan

NewRoxFan Contributing Member

Yes, and later owned them and expressed regret. But curious... are you defending trump here?

deb4rockets likes this.
  5. Haymitch

Haymitch Custom Title
    Supporting Member

I think the record should accurately show Powell's overall impact as a public person in power. That's all. I think that forgetting what he did, or just dismissing it because he later recanted so he could stay in the political spotlight, is a bad course of action.

Trump is a clown and makes me sad, generally. But I didn't see any mistruths in what I read in the OP's link.

6. Andre0087

Andre0087 Member

Is this really the time and place to criticize Powell? He did make terrible decisions on Iraq but let the man be laid to rest before ******** all over him.

deb4rockets likes this.
  7. ThatBoyNick

ThatBoyNick Member

Os would have loved this, god rest his soul.

8. Haymitch

Haymitch Custom Title
    Supporting Member

If someone is talking about him as a public figure then yeah I think it's ok to talk about his (terrible, awful, deadly) mistakes as a public figure.

9. jo mama

jo mama Contributing Member

maybe on an internet message board, but for a former president to put that out is pretty disgraceful. he also attacked john mccain after he died. and wasnt there a congressperson whose husband died and trump said that he was in hell?

and trumps rant wasnt even accurate...calling him a RINO and saying he was the first to attack other republicans. trump and his cult are not republicans and while trump was inviting the clintons to his 3rd wedding powell was serving in republican administrations. he is more of a republican than trump or any of his garbage supporters will ever be.

10. Space Ghost

Space Ghost Contributing Member

Twitter silenced Trump and Liberals still find a way to see what he has to say.

JuanValdez likes this.
  11. rocketsjudoka

rocketsjudoka Contributing Member
    Supporting Member

I would've been more shocked if Trump had said something nice or nothing at all about Powell.

12. rocketsjudoka

rocketsjudoka Contributing Member
    Supporting Member

Did something happen to Os Trigonum?

I hope he's ok.

peleincubus and ElPigto like this.
  13. Haymitch

Haymitch Custom Title
    Supporting Member

Yeah I guess that's another issue with this thread. This is nowhere near a new low for Trump. His normal, everyday life is lower than this.

As for the RINO stuff, ok, I actually don't care about that. That's just Trump saying stupid ****. RINO as a term is meaningless. I should have clarified that I only think there's merit in the first part of what Trump said. (Tbh I didn't read the whole thing.)

Go back and listen to his UN speech, knowing that he knew everything he was saying was a total lie, and knowing how we do what those lies led to. I just think that all this stuff - by far his most impactful acts in the world - should not be omitted from an obituary or any other write up about him.

14. ElPigto

ElPigto Member
    Supporting Member

You know something we don't know? Certainly hope @Os Trigonum is alright.

15. ThatBoyNick

ThatBoyNick Member

No I’m sorry to worry you guys it was just a joke because it noticed he hasn’t been nuking the D&D with links posting. @rocketsjudoka

I noticed his profile says “gone fishing” so maybe a vacation or he’s done with our sh*t or something.

rocketsjudoka and ElPigto like this.
  16. NewRoxFan

NewRoxFan Contributing Member

I guess Twitter isn’t the only way ex presidents can communicate their hateful messages after all.

deb4rockets and Ottomaton like this.
  17. IBTL

IBTL Member
    Supporting Member

Trump is like tila tequila trying to say crazy stuff just to get attention. It is as pathetic as possible.

Bashing someone the day they die is about as low grade as it gets and I wouldnt expect anything less from him and wouldnt expect anything less than the holier than thou republicans somehow think and have you and I believe it's ok.

Well news flash it's not ok and f*uck this guy as usual

ROCKSS, VooDooPope and deb4rockets like this.
  18. FrontRunner

FrontRunner Member

I'll bet you anything he's restocking his freezer and/or consuming some undercooked meat. ;)

19. deb4rockets

deb4rockets Contributing Member
    Supporting Member

OMG. You can't be serious right now. Once again, Trump has to spout off like a total jerk when someone dies. First McCain, now Powell. Trump is a classless and rude *******. What kind of person speaks publicly like that about a person who just died? No empathy, no remorse. Then again, he never showed an ounce of remorse for the hundreds of thousands who were dying of Covid as he bragged about his huge maskless crowds who bought his stupid hats and flags and donated to his campaign.

That's Donald Dick. Quacking on and on to attract attention to himself and waddling down the golf course taking a dump on anyone who doesn't kiss his ass or bend over at his request.

20. CCorn

CCorn Member

Can’t we all just get along and say **** both those guys?