1. Welcome! Please take a few seconds to create your free account to post threads, make some friends, remove a few ads while surfing and much more. ClutchFans has been bringing fans together to talk Houston Sports since 1996. Join us!

NBA league pass premium

Discussion in 'Houston Rockets: Game Action & Roster Moves' started by totti_c, Oct 18, 2021.

1. steddinotayto

steddinotayto Contributing Member

What VPN service do you have? I've been using Windscribe and might try this 1499 rupees workaround

2. Reeko

Reeko Member

I got u…I’m about to do something, so gimme about an hour or 3 to hit u up

ThatBoyNick likes this.
  3. Reeko

Reeko Member

ExpressVPN

hajkov and steddinotayto like this.
  4. hakeem94

hakeem94 Member

[​IMG]

Fantasma Negro likes this.
  5. heypartner

heypartner Contributing Member

All LP streaming packages have a DVR interface. And they all have classic games and archives on-demand. Like Hulu, it’s either streaming DVR with Commercials or no commercials.

The main draw of Premium is 2 simultaneous devices vs one. Most ppl will probably share the cost, with no commercials as extra benefit.

and it isn’t an $80 difference, it’s a $50 difference.

fwiw: I’m not trying to convince you, just correcting misinformation for others who might be reading this

6. Squirtle

Squirtle Member

FUBO baby.

Rocketeer likes this.
  7. Rocketeer

Rocketeer Contributing Member

I'm currently trying out FUBO and its awesome, you can DVR games as well. I am looking for cheaper alternative though.

Squirtle likes this.
  8. Squirtle

Squirtle Member

Agreed man. It ain't the cheapest. I'm sharing with my sister, so it's like $30ish a piece. I've done some looking myself and aside from just taking your chances via streaming sites, I don't think there's a ton of hope. I've tried IPTV and a lot of the providers are such garbage even at like cheap prices of $10-15 a month. They give you like 5000 channels, but good luck watching them lol. Too much buffering.

#28 Squirtle, Oct 19, 2021
    Last edited: Oct 19, 2021
    Rocketeer likes this.
  9. Kevooooo

Kevooooo Member

Oops, I was thinking 80 dollar difference from 120 (one team) to 200 (all teams).
    You can’t fast forward or rewind on Amazon prime, if I’m not mistaken. Which is what I bought last year. So I would play through tv app and couldn’t fast forward or rewind to skip commercials, like if I started game late.

10. hajkov

hajkov Consummate Member

I think any weak currency country will work for you in the VPN.
    In Brazil I paid 400 BRL for the season, around 72 USD.

I read you using India VPN but I wonder if you dont have issues with 350+ ping distance.
    SouthAmerica <-> USA is around 150ish if server is in east coast.

So I am not sure if they have it, but if not Brazil, why not Chile, Argentina etc?

11. Reeko

Reeko Member

I haven’t had any issues with India LP…I used UK LP during the 18-19 season, hehestreams most of the last 2 seasons, and I just go with India now because it’s so cheap, but yeah, any non-US place should do with a VPN