1. Welcome! Please take a few seconds to create your free account to post threads, make some friends, remove a few ads while surfing and much more. ClutchFans has been bringing fans together to talk Houston Sports since 1996. Join us!

James Harden's Brooklyn Nets

Discussion in 'NBA Dish' started by jerryclark, Jan 13, 2021.

1. ElPigto

ElPigto Member
    Supporting Member

The NBA is letting NBA players make that choice. I think you are confusing the San Francisco and New York City local governments for the NBA.

2. Reeko

Reeko Member

Kyrie Irving has no plans to get vaccinated despite a mandate requiring him to do so in order to play in home games with the Brooklyn Nets.

"As of right now he's not [playing this season]," said Shams Charania on CNN. "I'm told Kyrie Irving has no plans to get vaccinated."

Charania outlined how there's only three routes available to Irving currently based on his position: sit the entire season, wait for the New York City mandate to be lifted, or be traded. City Hall officials have told Charania there is no plan to lift their mandate.

Irving does want to keep playing and has maintained that he's not anti-vaccine and is instead anti-mandate. Irving, however, didn't get the vaccine even before the mandate came into effect.

The NBA has approximately 20 players who are unvaccinated, but Irving is the only one who is impacted by the decision in terms of being barred from playing in certain games.

hakeem94 likes this.
  3. KingLeoric

KingLeoric Member

He should just retire now if he really wants to make a statement. Go out with a bang.

4. i3artow i3aller

5. TimDuncanDonaut

Harden doing this thang as game manager against the Wolves.

Reminds me vintage Rockets game.

#6205 TimDuncanDonaut, Oct 14, 2021
    Last edited: Oct 14, 2021
  6. icewill36

icewill36 Member

im still hoping this dumbass nikka kyrie gets vaxxed and joins the team but its not looking good :(

7. Roc Paint

Roc Paint Contributing Member

I think it’s time Kyrie sits a few plays out

i3artow i3aller likes this.
  8. Roc Paint

Roc Paint Contributing Member

Yeah it seems like he’s back himself into a very costly corner from my view at ringside

i3artow i3aller likes this.
  9. DreamShook

DreamShook Member

This is probably why Harden has those random sleepy "wtf is Harden doing?" games:

Crashlanded19 likes this.
  10. jerryclark

jerryclark Member

This just in vaccine mandates will no longer be in effect because kyrie irving stopped playing basketball

Jontro likes this.
  11. Jturbofuel

Jturbofuel Member

Whatever it takes to make those pick swaps favor the Rockets.

12. Jontro

Jontro Member

i heard the who and cdc have mandated a stop on the production of all covid19 vaccines in favor of more research, because of kyrie

13. i3artow i3aller

14. hakeem94

hakeem94 Member

in other news, goverment sponsored scientific research confirmed covid 19 virus pandemic would be eradicated 16 days after kyrie gets vaccinated and everything will be right with the world
    [​IMG]

JumpMan likes this.
  15. hakeem94

hakeem94 Member

if you were a woman and your boss or the government required of you that he injects you with his semen for the greater good (more enjoyment on the workplace, to fix low birthrate across the country) or your own good( you be healthier, youre life will be fulfilled with sex and kids)

if you think this is inappropriate metaphor or a joke... just you wait few years down the line i bet you any money this will be happening and i bet you any money this is already happening somewhere or/and has happened in the past...

in other words would you have approved of the rape if the goverment or experts mandated it by law?

i can already see headlines in the news:
    'Our nation is dying out of the white plague, its important for these women to stand in line and get inseminated to save the nation' .

'Get inseminated today, dont be selfish'

'Those who refuse to get inseminated will be fired from the jobs and refused all the goverment foodstamps'

GOVERNMENT=SLAVERY

16. Andre0087

Andre0087 Member

*****, what?

Phillyrocket likes this.
  17. bobrek

bobrek Politics belong in the D & D

I will bet you that by 2024 (a few years from now) the US government will still not be requiring a female employee to be 'injected' with her boss's semen.

If you truly believe that, you are beyond hope. If you are simply trolling, then you are showing your idiocy.

#6217 bobrek, Oct 15, 2021
    Last edited: Oct 15, 2021
    Phillyrocket and Jayzers_100 like this.
  18. Haymitch

Haymitch Custom Title
    Supporting Member

I'll take that bet. How long is a "few years?"

19. Jayzers_100

Jayzers_100 Member

You’ve been vaccinated several times to attend school and/or gain certain employment. This is nothing new. You have no excuse to be ignorant on this topic anymore. That semen analogy is beyond frivolous

Phillyrocket, icewill36 and foh like this.
  20. ElPigto

ElPigto Member
    Supporting Member

Dude, come on man, use better examples. We all know damn well that this is not an apples to apples comparison. It's no different than people attempting to use the argument that pedophiles will be an accepted group in this country some day when trying to argue against the LGBT community. Do us all a favor and grow some brain cells and challenge yourself to come up with legit examples, not idiot stupid examples.

I understand the point of your argument, however, the example you are attempting to use is beyond idiotic.