1. Welcome! Please take a few seconds to create your free account to post threads, make some friends, remove a few ads while surfing and much more. ClutchFans has been bringing fans together to talk Houston Sports since 1996. Join us!

Is Jalen Green too feminine or "girly" to be a successful NBA player?

Discussion in 'Houston Rockets: Game Action & Roster Moves' started by peleincubus, Oct 13, 2021.

1. TEXNIFICENT

TEXNIFICENT Member

I just want the young man to get buckets

2. Reeko

Reeko Member

you’ve been insinuating that Jalen Green is gay all week…spare me the pearl clutching

3. NewAge

NewAge Member

Nope! I haven't, you're so disgusting! I've said JG is feminine, nobody has ever said anything about sexuality. Justin Bieber is feminine and straight. Jason Collins is gay and a tough motherf--er, heck of a ball player. I wish JG had 10% of J. Collins toughness.

Why TF did you let an obvious observation about JG looking somewhat androgynous bother you so much to lower yourself to become some disgusting troll. I mean what I said is obvious to everyone, including JG super fanbois like that weird .gif guy who has been plastering JG's face on Prince, for chrissake...

Nothing I said is so controversial. I see how some deranged clowns here like the Verbal Vomit Christ guy, who has a swarm of nonsensical political slogans buzzing in his head, can become unhinged... But a somewhat respected poster to fabricate some bulsh|t homophobia arguments and to post disgusting filth just because of few obvious comments... Jeeeezuuus...

4. Nook

Nook Member

Homo shaming? Is that the politically correct term now being used?

D-rock, DreamShook and cmoak1982 like this.
  5. cmoak1982

cmoak1982 Member
    Supporting Member

Hell if I know lol

D-rock and Nook like this.
  6. Verbal Christ

Verbal Christ Member

Im curious - I wonder what platform these trolls were banned from that they now have to deliver their intolerant drivel here in the sacred ground of ROX fans??? Seems like the worst we had before the proud boi popped up was a Mobley vs Green dodgeball contest and now it has devolved into things that were rarely talked about here. Damn shame.

i3artow i3aller and Dobbizzle like this.
  7. Reeko

Reeko Member

u have a pattern of trying to slander people, then trying to moonwalk your comments back and pearl clutch

1st u went around the board calling Morey a sociopath, now you’re in threads calling Jalen Green feminine, ditzy, androgynous, and claiming your wife thought he was a female…

cut the BS

8. PatBev

PatBev Member

He looks like skinny 19 year old kid

You’re just jealous cause the man does have great hair. If he’s good he is going to be very marketable if he works on his vocabulary cause listening to him talk is almost unbearable lol

9. NewAge

NewAge Member

None of that is controversial, and I am not moonwalking any of that back. What gives you right to accuse me of homophobia based on that? And to talk about my body and looks, which you have no idea about?

10. Verbal Christ

Verbal Christ Member

"I think its hilarious u boomers talking sht about Jalen Green. u wouldn't say this **** to him at lan, hes going to be jacked. not only that but he wears the freshest clothes, eats at the chillest restaurants and hangs out with the hottest dudes. yall are pathetic lol"

i3artow i3aller and harold bingo like this.
  11. peleincubus

peleincubus Member

Well duh. I’m a walking barely coherent popsicle of a human.

cmoak1982 likes this.
  12. tmoney1101

tmoney1101 Contributing Member

Mods can we get this merged with the girl talk thread?

cmoak1982 likes this.
  13. krosfyah

krosfyah Contributing Member

Meanwhile ...I'd like to also point out that you are also dipped your toe into the racist side of the swimming pool. I'm not calling you a racist, but that is definitely something a racist would say.

Of all the things that makes one say "hmmm" in this thread, I thought I'd point out that little nugget in this cesspool of a thread. Everybody knows you shouldn't drink from stagnant water but I took a sip anyway and now my bowels regret it.

NewAge likes this.
  14. kubli9

kubli9 Contributing Member
    Supporting Member

[​IMG]

Easy likes this.
  15. Glendelicious

Glendelicious Member

I can understand some people wanting to think this is satire, but ain't so: this dude's just a bigot.

16. HP3

HP3 Member

Lol? You think Morey is a sociopath?

17. Glendelicious

Glendelicious Member

Nah, this thread is dope, because I've been concerned about Green's size, was strongly leaning towards Mobley. But it didn't occur to me until now that Green would get the bigots all twisted up. I love it. I'm all in, team Jalen, fanboy through and through. And the shiny grill is pretty. Legit, first time I've ever seen a grill and thought, oh cool.

18. NewAge

NewAge Member

No, not in a clinical psychiatry sense. Was talking about his difficult relations with humans: treating human players as if they are corporate bonds, asking other GMs for, like, Tatum and 4 FRPS, as if they are imbecils, not connecting with players from tough backgrounds the way the current GM is connecting with KPJ... and I used "sociopath" in that context... Reeko got offended, but I thought we sorted that out... Don't know why it is brought back...

19. wlekfjv923n

wlekfjv923n Member

20. Reeko

Reeko Member

he moonwalked it back

he thinks I was offended, but not at all…it was just something very stupid to say if u have any idea whatsoever about what entails a diagnosis of sociopathy…it looked ridiculously ignorant, which is why I initially commented on it